Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Any One Locate Abuzola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any One Locate Abuzola (1690 Views)

Caption This Photo :God Let Me Locate My Own Dasuki B4 The End Of 2015 / SERMON Jotters:arrows Of Shame, Locate My Adversaries -dr. D.K Olukoya / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Locate Abuzola by tunde1200(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2010
[b]were is abuzola nairalanders
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by noetic16(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2010
in jail somewhere shocked shocked
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2010
[size=13pt]Abuzola is enjoying himself in lagos by now , you guys should stop spreading false news about my man. . . recently , i chatted with him on facebook and he shared with me the reason he has been un-active on here , but very soon he's coming back to respond all your hate posts on him. smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by benodic: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2010
this abuzola must have been an interesting fellow. i never got the opportunity of meeting him.

1 Like

Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2010
benodic:

this abuzola must have been an interesting fellow. i never got the opportunity of meeting him.
Thk God u met sensible pple like viaro,david,noetic etc rather than hoping to meet a nuissance
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by jagunlabi(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2010
toba:

Thk God u met sensible pple like viaro,david,noetic etc rather than hoping to meet a nuissance
Sensible people, you say?Intolerant, mysoginistic and fanatical more like it, just like abuzola.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by InesQor(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2010
jagunlabi:

Sensible people, you say?Benodic,davidylan, olaadegbu and noetic are the christian versions of abuzola.Intolerant is the right adjective for them, not sensible.
Don't get it twisted.  undecided Benodic is not a Christian!  undecided
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by jagunlabi(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
InesQor:

Don't get it twisted.  undecided Benodic is not a Christian!  undecided
Will you quit misreading.I know that he is not a christian.I directed my post at benodic informing him what the other chaps are.Looks like i need to edit that post to prevent further misunderstanding.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by jagunlabi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2010
benodic:

Abuzola is the muslim version of olaadegbu, davidylan and noetic.Intolerant, mysoginist, and totally boxed up mentally and spiritually are the right adjectives that best qualify them, not sensible.

1 Like

Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by InesQor(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2010
jagunlabi:

Will you quit misreading.I know that he is not a christian.I directed my post at benodic informing him what the other chaps are.Looks like i need to edit that post to prevent further misunderstanding.
Hahaha misreading? No, I just processed your information. It's as simple as it gets. Ciao.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by jagunlabi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2010
InesQor:

Hahaha misreading? No, I just processed your information. It's as simple as it gets. Ciao.
Right.Like you processed your bible's scriptures.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by ukotmi: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2010
tunde1200:

[b]were is abuzola nairalanders

Hiding in a little mosque near my house tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. Heard his voice calling for early morning prayers. wink wink wink wink wink.
He came to fetch water from my well for ablutions. grin grin grin grin grin.Asked why he is not on Nairaland now, said that his internet subscription finished and Kunleosho stance against tithes made Muslims in his mosque to stop Zak-at payment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. He will soon be back.Asked me to salute una. So if u have any message for him, pass am thru me.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by InesQor(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2010
jagunlabi:

Right.Like you processed your bible's scriptures.

Wetin you dey yarn sef?

You said

jagunlabi:

Sensible people, you say?[size=14pt]Benodic,davidylan, olaadegbu and noetic are the christian versions of abuzola[/size].Intolerant is the right adjective for them, not sensible.

And when I retorted that benodic is not a Christian you said I should stop misreading?  undecided undecided undecided

You were speaking to toba, and not Benodic. So you can't blame me for reading your words as clear as they were.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by jagunlabi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2010
The post has been edited so the tory don end.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by InesQor(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2010
I miss Abuzola. He is so much fun! cheesy sad
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by jagunlabi(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2010
InesQor:

I miss Abuzola. He is so much fun!  cheesy  sad
Is that why you miss him, or is it because he made you feel your sense of christian identity more strongly through all those outpourings of anti-christian rhetorics?You know, the way religious folks feed off atheists and their anti-God/religious stance?
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Krayola(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2010
haha. Abuzola fan club? sign me up

1 Like

Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by InesQor(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2010
jagunlabi:

Is that why you miss him, or is it because he made you feel your sense of christian identity more strongly through all those outpourings of anti-christian rhetorics?You know, the way religious folks feed off atheists and their anti-God/religious stance?
Nope. I miss him just because. The concept of feeding off someone's rants does not work for me, sorry. If it did maybe I would converse with you more often.

But Abuzola? He provides very good comic relief cheesy

Krayola:

haha. Abuzola fan club? sign me up
hahaha. LOL.

Come o, I am missing Deep Sight too. sad

And my guy, viaro! sad
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Krayola(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2010
InesQor:

Come o, I am missing Deep Sight too.  sad

And my guy, viaro!  sad

haha. Yup!! I was just thinking about Deepsight and Viaro today. I miss their posts. chei!! Him and Viaro dey type like crase.  shocked shocked  I have to give them props.

Sometimes I debate people and I just quit after a while out of fatigue. . .But they go at it for days, responding to every line of each other's posts. wow!! We need them back. this place is not the same without them.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by noetic16(m): 1:00am On Mar 28, 2010
Yes. . .I support a search party for DeepSight . . . . .the way he opens threads with succinct probing analyses is second to none.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by tpiah: 2:40am On Mar 28, 2010
deep sight needed time off to either refuel or for reprogramming grin

s/he was starting to lose focus- punching the sky and raining curses on God like any typical atheist.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2010
@ ogaga4luv

Thats a cheap lie. He's been banned. He came on as Badell, and the Mod sniffed him, and banned him again.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by jagunlabi(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2010
InesQor:

Nope. I miss him just because. The concept of feeding off someone's rants does not work for me, sorry. If it did maybe I would converse with you more often.
Stay in denial.The fact that you are missing him says it all.You miss him because you need your fix, just as Abuzola and his other muslim colleagues just couldn't leave you christians alone because they also need their own fixes.As selfmade polarities of religious ideologies, you all feed off each other without you all knowing it.

Do you know what this phenomenon is called?PSYCHIC VAMPIRISM.We all do it unconsciously.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by InesQor(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
jagunlabi:

Stay in denial.The fact that you are missing him says it all.You miss him because you need your fix, just as Abuzola and his other muslim colleagues just couldn't leave you christians alone because they also need their own fixes.As selfmade polarities of religious ideologies, you all feed off each other without you all knowing it.

Do you know what this phenomenon is called?PSYCHIC VAMPIRISM.We all do it unconsciously.
I already told you what I will, but suit yourself, mehn! grin cheesy
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=13pt]O yeah my friend. . . .Abuzola is an interesting person that's why almost everyone is missing him by now, so glad i always have him on phone and facebook . well, i feel you and strongly wanna say you still have enough opportunity to meet him. wink[/size]
benodic:

Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=13pt]But i haven't see any lie i have done here friend. . . .I said abuzola my man has been enjoying himself in lagos and he's my friend on facebook is that a lie . . . .huh .OK ,recently i have been encouraging him to come back . whatever , but i didn't know he came on as badell. . .you've just told me . well ,that isn't a big deal because he's coming back any moment from now. smiley[/size]

babaearly:

@ ogaga4luv

Thats a cheap lie. He's been banned. He came on as Badell, and the Mod sniffed him, and banned him again.
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
If zola comes back,im sure he will return back to exile in a short whild after his return
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=13pt]You lie. . . sad sad[/size]
toba:

If zola comes back,im sure he will return back to exile in a short whild after his return
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2010
we shall see about that
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You lie. . . sad sad[/size]
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Abuzola1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2010
Hello cross worshippers, babaearly and co,
Banning cannot stop me from executing my campaign of crusade in the religion section, so what AKO is saying is spurious. I have more than 4 ids which i created when my routine was brought to a halt, this is my first post since da break, you can check da number of posts and date and you would observe that i took a break not as a result of banning.
Anyway am not here to distabilize and devastate the section for now, just came to address this issue and go coz the whole NL makes me sick, from tribalism to selfish interest. I leave you in peace

Ogaga4life, *wink*
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by jesus3: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
Hey the guy is back
Re: Any One Locate Abuzola by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 29, 2010
I have always been fascinaed about the praticability of "the christian love" to their enemies, according to Bible, Jesus says "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 5:44-45).

, or how do one explan away the untranslatable hate emanating from some christian warriors on NL toward Abuzola (thank God he's alive & well), just because of difference of opinion.

See sample wishes for Abuzola
1st response: Jailed! jailed!, jailed!
2nd response: Exiled! exiled! exiled! (cos Abyssal is an unmissable & unworthy insensible nuisance)
3rd response: banned!, banned! banned! etc.

The contradiction of self-less Christian love is self-evident isn't it ,  wait a minute, is this a reflection of larger reality.

A manifestation of Christian crusade/jihad of biblical interpretation of thethose that made those comments e.g

“those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.” Luke 19:27

Here is no repetition of the "love thine enemies" found in Matthew 5:44 and Luke 6:27. Instead, we have a "show them no mercy" type of policy as in Deuteronomy 7:1-2. (NIV).

How do these NL Christians warriors justify this statement? cos, this is so blatantly hypocritical. Love your enemies, unless they are a Muslim Abuzola etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact About My Break Up With Chris Okotie — Stephanie Henshaw / Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? / Ridiculous Church Names In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.