Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 (23571 Views)

Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrested Over Attack On Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Idrismusty97:
As a Nigerian you suppose know say everything na turn by turn. The south already have a straight uninterrupted 8 years in the person of Obasanjo. When it's finally the north time it was interrupted by the death of Yaradau leaving yet another southerner to continue Yaradua remaining term. On top of that instead of handing over to a northerner Jonathan still contest and won. He still want to greedily contest again that's why we have Buhari as president now. You do the maths and tell me how long the South have rule now? The major stakeholders and Parties knows it's the North time and wouldn't dare interrupt it. Buhari will complete four years remaining another four years to go before handing over to a Southerner. If PDP northern candidate wins that will greatly interrupt the flow and we will be stuck with northern candidates for more than 16 years. Your best bet is with APC smiley.
Great analysis.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Pvibe007: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Abeg help me ask am o.
Bro Y quoting me? If it's for ur 2023 Igbo president agenda , Just forget it... I advice you go and learn a trade now! Ranting about Igbo presidency in 2023 won't put food on ya table. If Na tailor pls learn grin

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by waveman2: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
We can gladly accept giving another northern candidate 8 more years provided is not a disaster like buhari and a person day would carry all Nigerian along, after all who southern presidency epp.

igbodefender:
Great analysis.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mynd44:
Funny though.

Kwankwaso in PDP? Atiku should just quit and go home.

I'm just tired of these set of corrupt Buhari's cabals. Stealing only for themselves unlike PDP always reinvested theirs back into the economy to impacted and improved citizens well being.

If Atiku or Kwankwaso will work harder than Buhari's corrupt cabals to reduce high cost of living in and less propaganda and lies, they are welcome.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Slynonny post=62825343][/quote]

Any popular Northerner who was formerly in PDP n has presidency ambitions will leave APC.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Slynonny:

Forget that rubbish talk of Igbo presidency in 2023.
You expect an Afonja to vote for an Igbo man or what??

Ignore that guy, He's a paid writer
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Will PDP give them automatic ticket if they defect? They should just stay with one party and help to build the internal workings. You don't have to be president to contribute to the contry's development.

Oga we are talking about politics, Not primary school class monitor.

They are leaving APC because buhari will get an automatic ticket in APC
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pvibe007:

Bro Y quoting me? If it's for ur 2023 Igbo president agenda , Just forget it... I advice you go and learn a trade now! Ranting about Igbo presidency in 2023 won't put food on ya table. If Na tailor pls learn grin
Ok. I will unquote you. But keep your stinking advice to yourself. We don't need it.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Pvibe007: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Ok. I will unquote you. But keep your stinking advice to yourself. We don't need it.

Oga unquote me first! And also take the stinking advice ! Igbo president my Yansh ! Olori Pomo undecided
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pvibe007:

Oga unquote me first! And also take the stinking advice ! Igbo president my Yansh ! Olori Pomo undecided
Wont take the stinking advice. You take it. Smellos.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pvibe007:

Buhari also has a clear advantage to with Sango,Ogun,Oranmiyan and even Oduduwa grin grin
Don't worry I understand your interest, Atiku will handover to and Igbo man from either your village or your maternal home ! Buhari will only handover to Osinbanjo or Obanikoro that's why Tinubu is staying firm.
Afterall is been shared by North n South , n our Afonja cousins are also south!
Agidi u better wake up..... Igbo president my foot. Igbo won't sell Presidency cheesy grin
Crude post
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Pvibe007: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Wont take the stinking advice. You take it. Smellos.
Okay son
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pvibe007:
Okay son
Okay son
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Pvibe007: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
igbodefender:
Okay son

Just b a good kid cool
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pvibe007:

Just b a good kid cool
SMH
Re: Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 by bros856: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Kwakwaso don't make that big mistake ooooo. Stay where you are and be patient. If Buhari was not patient, he wouldn't have become Nigerian President today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Committee On Slapping / Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children / 2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.