Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya (31063 Views)

Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by LifestyleTonite: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Reno Omokri reacts to the situation of slavery in Libya were sub-saharan Africans attempting to cross into Europe from Libya are sold into slavery.

His post:

''When Gaddafi was in power, there was no slave trade of Black Africans in Libya. As a matter of fact Gaddafi gave financial aid to Black African nations and almost single handedly funded the fight against White minority rule in the then Rhodesia (renamed Zimbabwe) and against apartheid in South Africa (Google it. Even Mandela said so openly in America). Barack Obama staged his removal and now Black Africans are being sold in Libya and you think Obama is good and Gaddafi was bad? All over Africa, from Libya, to Egypt, to Nigeria, Obama intervened without caring what Africans really wanted and saddled us with incompetent regimes that are taking Africans backward. History will not be kind to Obama!''

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/history-kind-obama-reno-omokri-slavery-libya.html

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Marvel1206: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
I AGREE

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by millhouse: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Am with u on this one Remo

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by azpekuliar: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Well said Omokri. He left out that Evil Warhawking Killary Klinton too.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by LifestyleTonite: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by MrOlai: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
GHADAFI

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!

510 Likes 70 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nukilia: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Reno i s not a sincere person! GEJ with other African leaders watched while Qaddafi was being butchered on the soil of Africa. Posterity will never forget the silence of the greedy AU leaders who should have sent troops to restore order in Libya when Qaddafi was being hunted by the American mercenaries.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Isokowadoo: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Now Africa Is Paying D price, or Better put Black Africa Is Paying D price

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by magoo10(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sometimes I am tempted to accept that Obama is the "devil" people call him.

Same way he stationed gun ships in the gulf of guinea prior to the 2015 elections to make sure that regime change in Nigeria was possible and refusal to sell weapons to be used in fighting Boko Haram.

What do we have today? An irresponsible leader who has turned the nations economy upside down with hunger and famine, thereby making smaller nations currency have an edge over the Nigerian naira.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Ojiofor: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
The former Gay loving president of USA is an Azz-hole.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by spinna: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
F@#! Obama, black brutalized and murdered in America during his rule

6 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Referendum50(f): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Obama n Clinton are the problem we have by giving us this durlard of a northern president

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by jerryunit48: 12:26am On Nov 30, 2017
I hate attacking Obama cause I like him really but to be honest Libya is the worst foreign policy his administration embarked on, so am not sure of the behind the room discussions and who masterminded it but all we know is that he was the president then

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by dlaw70(m): 12:54am On Nov 30, 2017
Obama played too much international politics.

Meanwhile,
When next u send anything home,make sure u include a manual on how it should be used

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by SalamRushdie: 12:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Only shallow people will disagree with this

7 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by SalamRushdie: 12:58am On Nov 30, 2017
jerryunit48:
I hate attacking Obama cause I like him really but to be honest Libya is the worst foreign policy his administration embarked on, so am not sure of the behind the room discussions and who masterminded it but all we know is that he was the president then

What about ISIS which he created and funded from scratch , if I ask you one reason you like him apart from his talking yoi wont find one

15 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:01am On Nov 30, 2017
You've spoken well Reno. We Africans are our own worst enemy. South Africans unleashing terror attacks on other blacks staying in their land, and Libyans auctioning their fellow African Brothers as slaves shows lack of unity amongst us. It bleeds my heart to seeing our leaders make little or no effort on issues like this. I think it's high time we reduced foreign intervention on how to making decisions and rule our countries here in Africa . We're Africans fam! We all need to stand up, unite, build and bring peace to our continent!!

PS: Y'all fam on NL that can't comment without bringing tribalism into whatever u gon say. You are no different bro...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by ojlifa: 1:41am On Nov 30, 2017
For the first time I totally agree with Reno

6 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by GeeOh(f): 5:03am On Nov 30, 2017
Human being generally dont value what they have,until they lose it

7 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Lucasbalo(m): 5:15am On Nov 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What about ISIS which he created and funded from scratch , if I ask you one reason you like him apart from his talking yoi wont find one
American political expert that you are. Why don't you tell us how Obama created ISIS ?. Since you know so much about America than Americans, will be waiting for your answer Professor of American Politics.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 30, 2017
angry
Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:01am On Nov 30, 2017
One thing is sure, he must surely give account of what he committed.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by royalamour(m): 6:08am On Nov 30, 2017
Even Obama is regretting why he didn't plan life after Gaddafi.

1 Like

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 30, 2017
history will never be kind to the Kenyan bastard!!!

5 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2017
Obama is a disappointment!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Bari22: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2017
I agree with reno on this, But for the past administration's hate for Islam, you people were clapping at Obama when he is fighting against Gaddafi. It it now that reality fall on you then you change tune

12 Likes

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Belafonte(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2017
If a white man said this he'd be called a racist, and be accused of trying to wipe out a black man's legacy. Obama was nothing but a globalist puppet. Let's not forget Hillary Clinton led the assault to kill Gaddafi. Who can forget this lovely quote by Hillary, "we came, we saw, he died". And then she cackled like a witch after saying that. And they say she should have won ahead of Trump? God forbid.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Belafonte(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Obama is a disappointment!

Black Americans would beg to differ even though he really did nothing to help their situation. Chicago, his primary constituency is embroiled in an ongoing hoodlum-caused killings. Obama was in power for eight solid years and did nothing to stop gang killings. But he's the best thing since sliced bread because he knows how to talk like a politician.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by FRESHG(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Lucasbalo:
American political expert that you are. Why don't you tell us how Obama created ISIS ?. Since you know so much about America than Americans, will be waiting for your answer Professor of American Politics.
WAIT O, ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF ALHAJI LUCASBALO WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE MOCKERY OF YOUR SELF BY DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE. THERES CONCRETE AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE THAT BARACK HUSSAIN GAY O'BOMBER AND KILLARY MASTERMINDED THE KILLING OF MUAMMAR GADDAFI AND YA HERE EMBARRASSING YOUR FAMILY angry

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by Adminisher: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2017
IGNORANCE

Omokri is an IGNORANT coward and a liar

It was Europe (France) that overthrew Gadhaffi.

Obama was a late comer to Libyan involvement. In fact, personally Obama was he most reluctant western Leader to commit to supporting Libyan rebels. All these things were admitted in Public by Gadhaffi himself.
Obama (a highly evolved person) himself has said Libya was one of his mistakes. He said it clear, simple without equivication.

Hilary Clinton then a Senator and most Republicans were mounting unbelievable pressure. She went in public to even say Obama was leading from the back.

Ultimately it was French backed rebels and a French plane that attacked Gadhaffi's convoy and got him captured and executed.

Why are people who don't know always making comments. And why does Omokri find it easy to confuse half baked Nigerian youths with pea brains

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya by tuscani: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2017
FRESHG:
WAIT O, ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF ALHAJI LUCASBALO WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE MOCKERY OF YOUR SELF BY DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE. THERES CONCRETE AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE THAT BARACK HUSSAIN GAY O'BOMBER AND KILLARY MASTERMINDED THE KILLING OF MUAMMAR GADDAFI AND YA HERE EMBARRASSING YOUR FAMILY angry
. "AND YA ARE HERE EMBARRASSING YOUR FAMILY' grin grin savagery

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gas Price Wahala!!! / Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video) / Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.