Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? (4981 Views)

This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now / Between A TV Guard And A Stabilizer / High Quality And Affordable Prime Guard Engine Oil Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Explorers(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2017

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
find explorers and slap him

5 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
move all them cars to kazeem to finish work

2 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by eph12(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Call my lawyer angry

4 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Ukeachu1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Tell what happened
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by talk2saintify(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
THE DID HAS BEEN DO!!!

NA SO DEM DEY TALK AM ABI embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
First impulse will be to sack myself and run!! grin

But then, the wise thing is to call your boss if he hasn't seen it and explain everything you know. If you can afford a lawyer, call him up

12 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by tk4rd: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
I Vanish
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by sisisioge: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
I would have started crying before them ogas show up. If I run, them fit say I connived with the thieves grin grin Whew! They probably would throw me in jail anyways...may God punish devil!

2 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nimi22(f): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
I will just write a suicide note and in it I will try and prove my innocence and go and hide somewhere within the compound. Then wait for the oga to come.

BT explorers I was in ur church on Sunday hoping to see someone that looks like u.

2 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Explorers(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nimi22:
I will just write a suicide note and in it I will try and prove my innocence and go and hide somewhere within the compound. Then wait for the oga to come.

BT explorers I was in ur church on Sunday hoping to see someone that looks like u.

LOL........Church? where?

1 Like

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by WizAkzy: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2017

3 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nimi22(f): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Explorers:

LOL........Church? where?
I thought u attend All saints Anglican church in Ado Ekiti

1 Like

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by hahn(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nimi22:

He worships Orunmila and Sango. He doesn't worship any dead Jew smiley

4 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by anibirelawal(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Am still thinking of what to do....
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Explorers(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nimi22:

Based in Ondo, but attend when only when we visit Ado. That's wify family church.
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Totino: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
anibirelawal:
Am still thinking of what to do....
Me too
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
I will have to report myself to the police and tell them I slept off.... but truly, is there anyone who could sleep to such extent, at least you'll hear sounds. Except of course, he was drugged, or at a point of gun.

Drabeey was HERE
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by constance500: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Laidis grin

1 Like

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
constance500:
Laidis grin
just keeeeee me
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by anibirelawal(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Totino:
Me too
How far, any idea yet
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Allwility: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Check the CCTV

Call the Police, file a report.

Luckily some finger prints might turn up on those jacks or spanners after a forensic test.
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by oloyede11(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
I will kuku tire myself with rope and look miserable
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by SmallmebigGod: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
No point running, the kind of people that can own such cars should have whatbit takes to hunt u down of u do so.
BTW their insurance will cover smiley wink
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nimi22(f): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Explorers:

Based in Ondo, but attend when only when we visit Ado. That's wify family church.

Alright.
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nimi22(f): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
hahn:

He worships Orunmila and Sango. He doesn't worship any dead Jew smiley
The question was directed at u so please pass by. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by royalamour(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Which kind work be that one? Na to enter Uganda go invoke bees on the thieves be that na.

4 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by MicNz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
I will just stop imagining. grin
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Totino: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
anibirelawal:
How far, any idea yet

No… still consulting
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by hahn(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Nimi22:

The question was directed at u so please pass by. Thanks.

Why should I pass by since the question was directed at me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by tonididdy(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2017
I'd just relocate back to 9ja asap
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nimi22(f): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2017
hahn:

Why should I pass by since the question was directed at me? undecided
My bad, it wasn't directed at you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 Hyundai Creta (Sport Utility Vehicle) For N4.2m (lagos) / Honda Accord 2008 price slash now N3.5M / 2006 Model Toyota 4 Runner Forsale.very Neat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.