Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! (3109 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by makydebbie(f): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rolex67:
I want to know how to quote 3 people at the same time.
Help yourself dear... Just click on quote post, that is the post you're about to quote. See the screenshot...

Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by makydebbie(f): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
teresafaith:

Too much work jawe
How is you?
Awwn sorry dear, hope things are better now?

I'm good too, can't wait for the holidays myself.
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by Joislim(f): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
JONSYN7154:
come and teach me too.
Use tosyne's comment as a guide or the symbols
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Help yourself dear... Just click on quote post, that is the post you're about to quote. See the screenshot...
OK. But I want to know how to quote 3 to 4 people at once.
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by makydebbie(f): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rolex67:
OK. But I want to know how to quote 3 to 4 people at once.
But that's what I just showed you, read the post and understand again..
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by Blackhawk01: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
But that's what I just showed you, read the post and understand again..

She cannor understand, na to dey insult and analyse people she sabi. undecided undecided
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by makydebbie(f): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

She cannor understand, na to dey insult and analyse people she sabi. undecided undecided
She don insult you? No vess my love. grin
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by Blackhawk01: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
She don insult you? No vess my love. grin

Who she never insult? undecided

Na ducky nii cheesy cheesy
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
teresafaith:
Tosyne2much biko coman teach me how to quote two people at a time
It's kinda complex unless one does it in your presence.. You get?
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by Childishbanjino(m): 12:45am On Dec 13, 2017
Lemme try.....

B for Bold

I for Italicize

S for Strike Through

To bold, input the opening tag [b.] then end it with a closing tag [/b]

To italicize, input the opening tag [i.] then end it with a closing tag

[s] To strike through, input the opening tag [s.] then end it with the closing tag [/s] [/s]

Thanks tosyne2much.
I'm a big fan
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by Childishbanjino(m): 12:53am On Dec 13, 2017
BamBella:
This sentence is italicized

This sentence is emboldened
[s]
This sentence has been striked out by lalasticla[/s] tongue

tosyne2much:
Lemme try.. To perform those things, you need to know their codes

B for Bold

I for Italicize

S for Strike Through

To strike through, input the opening tag [s.] then end it with the closing tag [/s]

Note: remove the dot in all the opening tags [/i]

Quoting two posts. Wow. Learning is so fun
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by makydebbie(f): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

No vess my sweetheart. Goodmoney. kiss
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by teresafaith: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's kinda complete unless one does it in your presence.. You get?
Ok
Thanks
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by teresafaith: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
teresafaith:
Tosyne2much biko coman teach me how to quote two people at a time
teresafaith:

Too much work jawe
How is you?
teresafaith:

Ok
Thanks
Hmmm?
Om gush!!!
I got it!!!
Maky thanks dear
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Joislim:
Use tosyne's comment as a guide or the symbols
Have you gotten it now?
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:47am On Dec 14, 2017
hope say l get am? dem must hear word!
Blackhawk01:

tosyne2much:
Have you gotten it now?
Childishbanjino:
Lemme try.....

B for Bold

I for Italicize

S for Strike Through

[s] To strike through, input the opening tag [s.] then end it with the closing tag [/s] [/s]

Thanks tosyne2much.
I'm a big fan
tosyne2much:
Have you gotten it now?

1 Like

Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by Joislim(f): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Have you gotten it now?
yeah.. thank you smiley
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by OhiOfIhima: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
teresafaith:
Tosyne2much [s]biko coman teach me how to quote two people at a time[/s]
[/b]come n teach[b] for where[b]
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
TTYL
Re: Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
TTYL gssvvv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photo Couple Kissing Passionately While Their Kids Close Their Eyes (photo / I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.