Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos (28221 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by CastedDude: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
A Nigerian lady (mszeelawal) -has taken to her social media page to gush about her man after her recent engagement to him. The UK based lady who accepted the marriage proposal of her partner after many years of dating wrote;

Usually I post selfies with a cute caption and keep it moving but this post requires more finesse! Please excuse my outburst of love and admiration. •On the 18th November 2017 the most incredible man I have ever met decided to bag himself a ‘good thing’ and I said yes! •

The man of my prayers! You are my greatest blessing babe and I’m so happy you found your way out of the friend zone lol. I have never met a more patient, kind and SELFLESS man in my 25 years of life and I thoroughly look forward to doing life with you. You challenge, encourage and protect me. You make me feel safe. I do not take your unwavering love for granted I love you so much! I vow to grow, adapt and continuously learn with you.

I pray I can make you as happy as you make me.It’s so humbling to see how far we have come with the help of Christ and even though we’ve faced moments that seemed like the end, he has been the glue that held us together.

Abba Father I am so grateful. •Now let’s plan one spectacular wedding to start off one spectacular MARRIAGE..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-man-proposes-longtime-girlfriend-london-photos.html

5 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Lalas247(f): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
That mouth though ... very good for lipsrsealed

Red bottom gang ... oshey grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
she take style resemble uriel undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by dollyjoy(f): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
happy married life in advance.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by cyndy1000(f): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
She really got height.

4 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
cyndy1000:
She really got height.

But no yansh and boo.bs cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Jodha(f): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Tall girls rock ...happy married life to them in advance.... Her body look strong sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by 4Ken: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Biacan will you......

......help me scratch my back

6 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
She must have walked through the valley of the shadow of death for her legs to be like that undecided

Please don't quote me I am having catarrh

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
bitches. always acting like they didn't know beforehand

4 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
He sure bagged himself a good thing
Slim gals rock

4 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Lalas247(f): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He sure bagged himself a good thing
Slim gals rock
Preach it wink
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Preach it wink

Na xo cheesy cheesy
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Cute! HML
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2017
grin

Good for them... cheesy
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Pheals(f): 1:23am On Nov 30, 2017
see there mouth the man fit swallow cow, y that of sis look like a wood pecker.... ok that's cool ( waiting for someone to quote me o)

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:15am On Nov 30, 2017
That dude bent dat leg for y'all to see his shoe. It's red bottom fam! It's bloody shoe!! cool

Meanwhile, the lady is xoxo fresh, tall and pretty.... Just how like 'em! Black girl magic!!

In other news:::¬

3 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 30, 2017
Uk pple wey go soon claim irreconcilable differences
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by femi4: 5:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Lalas247:

bad girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by femi4: 5:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Pheals:
see there mouth the man fit swallow cow, y that of sis look like a wood pecker.... ok that's cool ( waiting for someone to quote me o)
cool
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by biacan(f): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:
Biacan will you......

......help me scratch my back
Just when I thought you want to propose to me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by 4Ken: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Just when I thought you wants to propose to me

I was gonna propose but then my back started to itch.

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Eyah
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2017
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THINGY!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Antoniosad: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2017
He sure bagged himself a good thing ................
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by sisisioge: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Wow! She's a hottie...dude is hawt too...groovy.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2017
why the guy come look like Timi Dakolo for the second picture? abi na only me observe?
Congrats to her sha!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Na wa

Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Lalas247:

I swear, you be yeye person grin grin
Only you and your type understand the rubbish grin grin grin
Agbaya!!!!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Memphis357(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2017
Na all these small yanshed girls just dey marry anyhow.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2017
Her idea, her problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty / My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.