Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage (2137 Views)

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / How To Make Tasty Asaro (Yam Pottage) Plus Pepper Chicken Sauce (Photos, Video) / How To Make Unripe Plantain And Sweet Potato Pottage(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by vinegurl(f): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
This sweet potato and beans recipe is very rich and tasty, especially when combined with some vegetables like tomatoes and green peas. However, you can decide to add minced meat or fish to your pottage and add as much spices as you can to make a reach dish. See how to make this delicious food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS6URpjwJcQ
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by sinaj(f): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Beans and potato is bae kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by Flexherbal(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is rich in protein.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by vinegurl(f): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Flexherbal:
This is rich in protein.
yeah very true
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by vinegurl(f): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:
Beans and potato is bae kiss

I'm sure you love beans very well, unlike some people
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by sinaj(f): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
vinegurl:

I'm sure you love beans very well, unlike some people
I love it a lot.

But with potato or ripe plantain.
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by vinegurl(f): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:
I love it a lot.

But with potato or ripe plantain.
Wow! plantain, another good food to combine with beans
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by cassidy1996(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
miss Vine!!! am hungryyyyyyyyÿ..........
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by Tamarapetty(f): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
sad my tummy is just making funny noises
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by vinegurl(f): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
cassidy1996:
miss Vine!!! am hungryyyyyyyyÿ..........

Please come and eat jareeh!

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by vinegurl(f): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
sad my tummy is just making funny noises

Lol, I hope i'm not the cause right?
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by chop4naija: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Oh what a lovely recipe! i can't wait to try this out as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by vinegurl(f): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
chop4naija:
Oh what a lovely recipe! i can't wait to try this out as soon as possible.
Yeah, you really need to dear
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage by hypnotic(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
meanwhile kitchen accessories can be gotten here

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/the-kitchen-store/

(1) (Reply)

I Found The Recipe For Indomie / On The Look Out For A Very Good Nkwobi /point And Kill Joint In Abuja / PAYDAY DEALS!!! on www.decorhubng.com.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.