Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Women And Their So Called High Standards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their So Called High Standards (483 Views)

Women With High Standards / Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Their So Called High Standards by Ugik(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
I have seen girls where I come from and even girls on social media will mention standards they want in a guy
Then upload pictures and they will be looking like humble beginnings
Without filters they look like proud victims of domestic violence.
We all try to raise standards when we talk about relationships. I have seen ugly gals talk about how they need handsome dudes and can't date an ugly guy and am like wtf?

When you get into a relationship, ask yourself what do you have to offer? What values are you bringing in?
You need a rich guy, babe are you rich too?
Do you have such standards?
Dont be mentioning standards when you are not even up to standard to compliment the kind of man you want..
Most people talk about love and how much they need love..truth is,most people are in it for bleeps.

If you want love,then dont expect anything for doing anything for him or her. Once you start expecting,then it becomes a business of demand and supply.Love is selfless.
Re: Women And Their So Called High Standards by AntiWailer: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Uncle go and make money joor.

Na OWU make u become a philosopher

(1) (Reply)

A Man Seating Beside Me In TBS Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE / Ladies Get In Here! 10 Types Of Men Women Should Never Tolerate / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.