Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria (672 Views)

Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State / Police Officer In A Dramatic Traffic Control In Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria by Ugik(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Enugu state is my home state and thats where i reside..in enugu,theres a part of the town where i grew up in.its called abakpa..

.abakpa has always been a crowdy and busy city, always filled up with Cars, tricycles and people hurrying to differents Destination. This sometimes causes serious and annoying hold-ups that lasts for hours. Well that problem seized after a hardworking traffic officer was sent.
Am sure by now most of you guys living in Abakpa already know or recognise the young man in the picture. Well sit back let me tell you a little story about him.
His name is Eze Peter. Don't ask me from where because i don't know, but that's by the way. . We see him standing on the islands/road (under scorching heat of the burning sun) from morning - afternoon or afternoon - dead night. He is always on neat uniform all suited up. Civilians and most especially Drivers respects him and obey traffic whenever he is around. He respects civilians, always tries; *to minimize accidents and jams so that people can move easily and freely. *to control the movement of people and vehicles on the road. * to help pedestrians, women and children and old people cross the road.
He is very sincere, dutiful and punctual. He renders great service to the town.
Make a difference where ever you find yourself and people will appreciate and write good about you.
May God bless him forever

Re: The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria by Ugik(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
more of his pic

Re: The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria by Ugik(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
best

Re: The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
He should keep up the good work!
Re: The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria by deomelo: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
lmao @ ipob badly photo shopped rubbish... grin grin

Den don take fake, crookedness and fraud swear for you people. grin grin

You people no dey taya ni grin grin
Re: The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria by ghettowriter(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
He looks like a character from a video game in that last Pic.

Dupe Guy doing good. Thumbs up!
Re: The Best Traffic Control Officer In Nigeria by MasterKim: 1:01am On Nov 30, 2017
Abakpa city! Enugu sef na village talkless of one mumu abapa.

(1) (Reply)

Most Painful Life Experience (things I Wished I Have Never Done) / Nigeria Spelling Bee Competition Form For Senior/junior Category 2018 Is Out / Nigerian Civil Service Salary Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.