Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

20 Day Free Training On Digital Skills - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 20 Day Free Training On Digital Skills (328 Views)

1-day Free Seminar On How To Start A Solar Business In Nigeria / FG Approves Fund For Training Of 500,000 Youth On Digital Skills / Lessons On Digital Justice System For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Day Free Training On Digital Skills by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2017
If you are among those people that believe it's not over, until it is, Oya, let's roll!
No doubt, the year is coming to an end. Yet those beautiful goals you set in January are still seated on a sheet of paper glaring and grinning at you.

To some, this is a defeat, to others on the other hand, it is an inspiration. The bitter truth, people who take this as a defeat carry same to the new year which won't be your case.
So how do we roll?

I have got some digital strategies I will love to share with you for free for 20days, starting December 1, on how to rebrand and reposition yourself so that 2018 doesn't catch you unawares!
You quite agree the world has gone digital! You too need go digital! It's time to take your skills, business, ideas etc. to the world through digital strategies and get the optimum results you yearn for!

If you want to be part of this 20-day free course tagged "Taking your skill, business online in 2018 for-profit" Then, kindly send me a private message. You could as well call or Whatsapp me on 07030550441.

(1) (Reply)

Berlinlasers Green Dot Laser Alignment With Glass Coated Lens / How To Make Money Wiith WEMA BANK ALAT / Knowband - Woocommerce Spin And Win Email Subscription Popup Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.