Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

How To Export Food From Nigeria To EU Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Export Food From Nigeria To EU Please Help (887 Views)

How To Export Food Items To The US From Nigeria / My Experience At EMS Office Today, Pls Any Better Way To Export Food Item To USA / How Does One Export Food Products Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Food From Nigeria To EU Please Help by favourmic(m): 1:57am On Nov 30, 2017
expert in the house please i need information or step on how to export african food, i am very interested in exporting food items from nigeria to the Eastern Europe on a small scale business, but i have no idea of where to start. Any ideas on how i can be a supplier or at least get on the supply chain of an existing supplier?
What are the challenges on both ends?

Please i know that no one is obligated to give me ideas but i'd be so happy to hear from people who know about this.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pure Honey From Yola, Adamawa / Make Millions Monthly In Sharp Sand Pumping In A River In Abia State. / Good Bye Paypal!!! You Will Not Be Missed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.