Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! (1550 Views)

New Discovery: Article Rewriter With 100% Human Readability / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / Google Adwords And Facebook Ads ,which One Is Better Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 4:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Well, I made the discovery, and Im glad I did.

I've spent upto $1,050+ and counting in promotion of certain money-making pages on my blog like " Wordpress blog setup" , "facebook messenger chatbots" , "Sponsor a post" , " And also promote the guide" etc

I recently promoted my bro's scholarship program and it was a success because publicity yields exposure.

My next move is just to start promoting my blog's homepage instead. Get thousands of blog traffic and popularize it etc.

If you're the type crying for blog traffic, paying people to send traffic to your blog and they end up sending bots or you have adsense and desire to make money income... Here's your chance!

I'm currently selling the guide on my blog which I've slashed down to N5,000 instead of the initial N12,500 which will go back anytime soon.

If you need this guide, drop your contact.

This advert of mine trying to help other nigerians take advantage of this will soon be removed by me because I wouldn't like it to spread or disvalued.

Have a nice day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by SunFlow(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Scam as usual....init? Is that not what you are good at?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2017
SunFlow:
Scam as usual....init? Is that not what you are good at?
Lol ... Is your brain paining you? Say what you know pls!
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by SunFlow(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Lol ... Is your brain paining you? Say what you know pls!

Well I guess your brain was also paining you when you collected 2k for a business i know nothing of till date

1 Like

Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by CuriousX: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2017
SunFlow:

Well I guess your brain was also paining you when you collected 2k for a business i know nothing of till date

Abeg tell us more so we know if to deal with her or not

1 Like

Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
SunFlow:

My dear pls keep quiet. And say what you know. Were you even in that whatsapp group? undecided undecided And pls don't relate matters like this to this thread. Many people has gotten this guide and don't relate it to anything!
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by Compliant(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
and some people will fall for this cheap scam ?

show us the ink of what you promoted ? date you did the promotion if you will not be expose

abeg park well

1 Like

Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Compliant:

show us the ink of what you promoted ? date you did the promotion if you will not be expose

abeg park well
My dear, Keep quiet and say what you know.
Expose me!!!!!!

And if you don't do it ...

Go ahead!! Look at this one!
You think im one of this cheap scammers around? You don't know me yet.
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Look at this people that I'm trying to help. Tufiakwa!
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Compliant:

abeg park well
MrKnowAll..

That's the scholarship program I mentioned in my post that I did for my bro. ( The first ad )
It's currently live.

So, learn to control your mouth and allow interested people who want to send traffic or advertise their stuffs have their way.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Your mouth is now shut!

You see your foolishness ?
Compliant:

abeg park well
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by SunFlow(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:
My dear pls keep quiet. And say what you know. Were you even in that whatsapp group? undecided undecided And pls don't relate matters like this to this thread. Many people has gotten this guide and don't relate it to anything!

Alright, before I keep quiet, can you please explain why you have deliberately evaded my enquiry and questions about the business since its inception.

Secondly, why has the whatsapp group has been dormant ever since.

This questions are begging for answers
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by SunFlow(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
CuriousX:

Abeg tell us more so we know if to deal with her or not

Bros. I intended letting this issue slide but losing 2k no gree me.

Sometimes February this year, she came up with a plan on this forum, though with a different moniker.

A whatsapp group was created and interested peeps were added which i was one of them. I paid 2k as she proposed.

Listen, before now, she is one of the few who i respected to a great extent on this forum.

Even her so called brother's website address www.maverick.com.ng was the one suggested for the business.

At a time, i had phone issues, when I got another phone I Messaged her on Facebook for the business progress since March this year which she has not answered till date.

Now she is here with a new moniker and apparently blocked me on Facebook

1 Like

Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by fajob: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Noted

Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
SunFlow:

Alright, before I keep quiet, can you please explain why you have deliberately evaded my enquiry and questions about the business since its inception.

Secondly, why has the whatsapp group has been dormant ever since.

This questions are begging for answers
Let me clear the air!

On feb, yeah! Few peeps decided to contributed 2k each which will be used to run an ad on facebook.

Collect their whatsapp numbers and teach him about affiliate marketing which they're to pay.

With the few that contributed the 2k. I dashed into the facebook ads stuff, promoted the writeup and upto 200 people dropped their numbers.

I added them to the proposed whatsapp group.

I also added those people that contributed the 2k to that whatsapp group for affiliates which the 200+ people are currently in.

I started to compel and convince the people to pay for the course.

At the end, It didn't work out. No conversions and the people that contributed the 2k saw it too.

That was the end.

Now sunflow started calling me a scammer, following me upandan and even commented on my posts as a scammer.

It was serious.

I had to unfriend him and activate the "Only friends can comment."

I didn't block him!

So, pls how am I a scammer sunflow?

It's so sad, because you assume I ate you guys money, something that was used for fb ads, spent on fb ads and got enough interested commenters.

Sadly, it didnt work out. How did I eat the money?

You guys were all in the group and saw everything!

I don't like this!

If people knew the founder of MMM, his house and working place, He must have been kidnapped since!

So, don't address me as a scammer, I'm not one!.

You now know the story!
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by GoodiOG(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
ElizaVeta you lack business sense. You can here to advertise something. Its obvious thst ignorant people will call u a scammer even when they haven't dealt with u. And you reluctantly attacked all of them, one by one instead of convincing them or ignoring them. What makes you think another person like me will want to deal with you. Change is the topic of the day, better do it.
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
GoodiOG:
ElizaVeta you lack business sense. You can here to advertise something. Its obvious thst ignorant people will call u a scammer even when they haven't dealt with u. And you reluctantly attacked all of them, one by one instead of convincing them or ignoring them. What makes you think another person like me will want to deal with you. Change is the topic of the day, better do it.
Dont say that.
When they call you a scammer and you keep quiet. Other viewers will think its TRUE.

Proving them wrong will keep their mouths shut just like someone did.

Its better,Nlanders has bad mouth. Keeping quiet means Yes to them.

And ofcourse you will deal with me because you just saw it ain't a scam and I proved them wrong.

If you came here and saw that comment in RED and there was no reply, would you have Believed its not TRUE?

You will think am a scammer.
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by Compliant(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:
My dear, Keep quiet and say what you know.
Expose me!!!!!!

And if you don't do it ...

Go ahead!! Look at this one!
You think im one of this cheap scammers around? You don't know me yet.

I insist you are a scammer and i am sure of it

selling guide for 5000 to help Nigerians ?

ONLY GULLIBLE PEOPLE AND NEWBIE WILL FALL FOR THIS

THOSE YOU SCAMMED BEFORE ONLY CONTRIBUTED? YET YOU ARE NOW USING A NEW MONIKER ? VERY FUNNY

1 Like

Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Compliant:

THOSE YOU SCAMMED BEFORE ONLY CONTRIBUTED? YET YOU ARE NOW USING A NEW MONIKER ? VERY FUNNY
GoodiOG you see what I'm saying?

Something someone is currently using. I don't blame you shaa.

Keep wallowing in your ignorance.

Someone you've never done business with and you concluded its a scammer?

So the proof is a photoshop abi?
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by ElizaVeta(f): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Compliant:

You must provide a proof that I'm a scammer, today and right now!

And if you can't do it, stop meddling in people's affairs and causing havoc.

I'm waiting for the proofs.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by SunFlow(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Let me clear the air!

On feb, yeah! Few peeps decided to contributed 2k each which will be used to run an ad on facebook.

Collect their whatsapp numbers and teach him about affiliate marketing which they're to pay.

With the few that contributed the 2k. I dashed into the facebook ads stuff, promoted the writeup and upto 200 people dropped their numbers.

I added them to the proposed whatsapp group.

I also added those people that contributed the 2k to that whatsapp group for affiliates which the 200+ people are currently in.

I started to compel and convince the people to pay for the course.

At the end, It didn't work out. No conversions and the people that contributed the 2k saw it too.

That was the end.

Now sunflow started calling me a scammer, following me upandan and even commented on my posts as a scammer.

It was serious.

I had to unfriend him and activate the "Only friends can comment."

I didn't block him!

So, pls how am I a scammer sunflow?

It's so sad, because you assume I ate you guys money, something that was used for fb ads, spent on fb ads and got enough interested commenters.

Sadly, it didnt work out. How did I eat the money?

You guys were all in the group and saw everything!

I don't like this!

If people knew the founder of MMM, his house and working place, He must have been kidnapped since!

So, don't address me as a scammer, I'm not one!.

You now know the story!

Aunty listen to yourself.

Firstly, you are a great lier. You were to set up a website that sells ebooks first, before the Facebook ad. We agreed on the do name maverick.com.ng which you said has been set up and running on a Nigerian host.
did you explain this to me before now?

Secondly, you never ran the ad.

Thirdly, the intended website is now your brother's as claimed by you.

Fourthly, what happened to the 2k we paid or is it now your money?

Thirdly, you didn't explain to me why. Btw why did switch monikers

Finally, you are still a scammer.
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
The way the lady dey talk sef make me believe she is a scammer.
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by Dmayor7(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
ElizaVeta:

MrKnowAll..

That's the scholarship program I mentioned in my post that I did for my bro. ( The first ad )
It's currently live.

So, learn to control your mouth and allow interested people who want to send traffic or advertise their stuffs have their way.

Thank You.

Listen, if you want us to believe yiu show use the google search field that brought up this screenshots you just showed them.

Also, show them your analytics on Google adword conversions.

Show them real data not just come and screenshot anything.

How are we sure you are the one that put that advert up?

show real evidence that points to it.

Then they will believe you.
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by GoodiOG(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
ElizaVeta it's better u dont waste ur time on any Moniker here.....As for the Adword stuff, i will contact u on FB soon
Re: How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery! by Compliant(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
ElizaVeta:
You must provide a proof that I'm a scammer, today and right now!

And if you can't do it, stop meddling in people's affairs and causing havoc.

I'm waiting for the proofs.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams,
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How I Built Cregital While Still Working At Konga - Evans Akanno / Established Sport Bet Prediction Website For Sale / Cake Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.