Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (7437 Views)

My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by fatymore(f): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Marriage.. Marriage.. Marriage.. It is getting weird and scary these days...

Look before you leap.. Don't jump into marriage so that you won't jump out
Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: . by stacyadams: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
grin grin grin when the time z right dem no dey telli person,,when ur eyes go clear dem no dey telli person..i tell u no gree,i beg u no hear,i advice, u say all na story..i warn u no hear..

I aint a gold digger. I bought my luxury car and pay my rent and have a good employment and i hustle too. My parents are well off. I even reject favours cos my wife uses it to spite me or rub it on my face. Like wen they got some home items my wife started saying if i could afford it why would i let them buy it
Re: . by stacyadams: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:

How long?
grin grin as u don beg the first one,them insult u..i suggest u move on wit ur life..any day she wan answer mrs again.she go come back...na she go advice her self...just dey drink ur origin and leave women outta ur life now.

4 Likes

Re: . by Futureberry: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Valro:
Can imagine what being in your shoes would be like now bro.
1.Can you authoritatively say she loves you (despite the whole saga) if she does, there is hope then.
2. The mistake we men make is thinking that going outside to "chill" while home is burning is the best way out... forgetting than when the we ll still come back to face the problem.

It's obvious she is a young woman, probably not had life rough with men. I think you have to chill for now, but still make your intentions known through texts,offline and online....especially at midnight when it's quiet.
don't chill you hear..let them stab you

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
kendrace:
Op I won't blame you. Your wife was being unfair to you she gave gave you silent treatments and you got the attention u needed from someone else. Her parents reaction was just too much..its normal for them to be upset but still they shouldn't have acted that way. The right thing to do was to call the both parties, sit them down and talk it out. Wonder why ppl change after marriage. If you still love this woman, give her time then go with someone you trust to talk to her parents. Then make sure she forgives you totally we don't want to hear sad stories later
You're shifting the goal post. Nothing justifies cheating in marriage. That union is meant to be kept sacred. If his wife's attitude was that bad then he either endures since it's for better, for worse or walk away if he can't deal.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seun Remove this thread from the 1st page, he has modified the initial post.
Re: . by Haryorbammmy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Op, when you knew you don't want your issue to reach front page, why did u post it on Nairaland!!!. Now wey you don cast, you quickly commot the story. RADARADA OSHI!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Coldfeets: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
fatymore:
Marriage.. Marriage.. Marriage.. It getting weird and scary these days...

Look before you leap.. Don't jump into marriage that you won't jump out

It's getting scarier these days probably because most of you are seeing marriage as a do or die affair.

I think you guys are entering the union with the mindset that everything just have to be perfect including a perfect partner and no mistakes are allowed.

Well...

As for me, I simply see marriage like a video game as in if the game is no longer interesting to you; you can simply press the RESET button.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Omoobadare: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good evening all, sorry if I am disturbing you. My wife feels it is not economically right to have her wedding gown gotten for her by a relative from berketex in UK in August(our wedding was august as well) remain useless at home. The wedding gown cost 1100 pounds at purchase in Machester, we want to put it up for a token of 300k. Serious buyer can talk to me via omoobadare@yahoo.com or via 08152164861
Re: . by fatymore(f): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Coldfeets:

It's getting scarier these days probably because most of you are seeing marriage as a do or die affair.

I think you guys are entering the union with the mindset that everything just have to be perfect including a perfect partner and no mistakes are allowed.

Well...

As for me, I simply see marriage like a video game as in if the game is no longer interesting to you; you can simply press the RESET button.
I pray you meet someone you love.. So you won't think of resetting.. The guy has modified his post
Re: . by romeorailss: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2017
fatymore:
I pray you meet someone you love.. So you won't think of resetting.. The guy has modified his post

I thought when u make front page. U can't even control your own post any longer angry

I just came here to read an all I saw from the op was a full stop. angry
Re: . by femi4: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
We got married this year. I stay on the mainland. Its been one heavy quarell to another. Any disagreements she runs back home to her parents house to complain and assasinate my character towards them. Which makes no one respect me.Shes never happy, always rude and has no regard for me and very arrogant. Well she's from a rich home.

Well, Im the cool type but i have my own weaknesses. To cut the long story short, I fell for a lady and cheated during the peak of the tensions at home. Before then, Iv been keeping late nights and drinking to reduce my stress and avoid her cos she hardly communicates, if we do it might lead to another quarell. She loves silent treatments. On my birthday she never told me HBD. Just sent me a watsapp text.

The lady got my wives number and heavily spilled the beans that we have been seeing even leaked some photos and damaging texts. Before then I told my wife and begged her, saying the lady is out for blackmail.

After my wife got full details from the lady she moved outta the house to her parents house(island) I was castigated by everyone and was truly sorry. Last sunday I went with my Dad to her fathers house. Oh my God I was heavily insulted! Called names by her parents. Like stupid, slowpoke, looser etc saying I had a mission when I married his daughter. Even my wife didnt help with the damage control she kept on leaking many secrets and spilling more beans. I told the father i will come back for her in a weeks time cos I was so hurt to take her same day. I and my Dad left disappointed.

I have vowed never to go there again but my parents and siblings are saying i should go a second time in attempt to pick my wife. I didnt really know this chick b4 getting married. Courted for a few months and the both families gave thier go ahead. We are from the same state. I'm so sad guys. What do i do? I find it hard to concentrate at work. My fathers blood pressure is high. He says we must go. I'm not ready to loose him Should I move on? Because I'm not happy with my marriage.
Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2017
keepingmum:
When i said you were a lazy, unemployed, unrepentant cheating gold digger in your previous post didnt u say i should shut up?
Instead you choose to align with boys who said you should forget about your inlaws so what are you doing crying wolf now?
If i was ur inlaws, i will personally file divorce on our daughters behalf because you clearly havent learnt your lessons

www.nairaland.com/4196895/wifes-annoying-behaviour
dis ur advice is bad,if d lady loves her husband do u think she will forgive her parents for seperating dem? Parents are d 1s dat should support & advice dem,na d guy know y he marry her. hmmm I smell gold digging too cos he saw some signs & still enter d union wit her
Re: . by DukeNija(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2017
keepingmum:
When i said you were a lazy, unemployed, unrepentant cheating gold digger in your previous post didnt u say i should shut up?
Instead you choose to align with boys who said you should forget about your inlaws so what are you doing crying wolf now?
If i was ur inlaws, i will personally file divorce on our daughters behalf because you clearly havent learnt your lessons

www.nairaland.com/4196895/wifes-annoying-behaviour

You are a very foolish and idiotic creature. You think you are better than him? You self righteous thing! Quote me and die.
Re: . by DukeNija(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:

How long?

Long enough. Pls don’t act desperate cos they will take advantage of you. If they want their daughter to remain married they must also act it. She’s not exactly a wife material anyways so if the marriage crashes you’ll have your peace of mind. In fact, let them be the ones to contact you cos I’m sure at some point, they’ll be tired of her in that house. Lol
This is an opportunity for you to set things straight in your marriage. She also has to show interest in the marriage and then you both can come to the negotiation or whatever table and talk about the way forward.
Please just let them be for now, while you focus on how to ameliorate your fathers condition.

1 Like

Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2017
DukeNija:

Long enough. Pls don’t act desperate cos they will take advantage of you. If they want their daughter to remain married they must also act it. She’s not exactly a wife material anyways so if the marriage crashes you’ll have your peace of mind. In fact, let them be the ones to contact you cos I’m sure at some point, they’ll be tired of her in that house. Lol
This is an opportunity for you to set things straight in your marriage. She also has to show interest in the marriage and then you both can come to the negotiation or whatever table and talk about the way forward.
Please just let them be for now, while you focus on how to ameliorate your fathers condition.

Thanks
Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Seun pls front page
Re: . by Blonchilli(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
bitcoinmilliona someone once told me if your spouse cheats on you and you're ready to make it work you wouldn't tell a soul about what he/she did. Most of the time we feel telling someone about it solves it but it doesn't. Sorry to say but even if you both go back home together your marriage is already dead within and to the people that knows about your infidelity.
NB: I'm not supporting a cheating spouse
Re: . by Blonchilli(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jesse01:
oga frm ur write up just end d marriage asap, nothing good can come out of it.
I don't even know what's he's trying to save there. Both of them will now start raising kids in a home without love
Re: . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
What kind of rubbish did I just read?!!!! And why the hell op do you think you have a right to play the victim card?

The first paragraph was all about painting your wife bad. Then you started the second paragraph with "I'm a cool guy"?!

This has to be a joke because I doubt if things were the other way round, she'd be playing the victim card.

You even had a right to feel hurt because her parents insulted you. Indicating she's a rich spoilt child, when it's actually you who's a LovePeddler with no self respect whatsoever. Not even self control, yet think you have the right to apologise and everything is going to be fine?

Because if things were the other way round, you wouldn't be here seeking for advice? "Heeeelp my wife cheated on me" And people wouldn't be here commenting on how you should divorce or better send her back to her dad's house?

Hypocrisy at its peek!

I see hypocrites trying to justify this disgusting act but you know what? The marriage is already over. I hope she divorces you. A year of marriage is still young and this is her time and chance to escape being married to a dog

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Zither(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
LUGBE:
So, you caused your problem, you are a flirt.

Just one year only, you have started cheating.

If she isn't pregnant, i will advise her to end the marriage, you can even kill her if she continues. You can imagine you are even careless with her information to your harlot lady.

Gush, women are really trying. And you have the effrontery to come here for advice. ...Nonsense

Easy bro. No one is perfect. He already admitted his faults. We all have our weaknesses and that includes you and me. If you won't help him build his marriage by offering constructive pieces of advice then don't destroy it by judging him needlessly.
Re: . by Lalas247(f): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2017
Blonchilli:

I don't even know what's he's trying to save there. Both of them will now start raising kids in a home without love
Exactly the marriage is already dead ...can’t be revived unfortunately

2 Likes

Re: . by Blonchilli(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Exactly the marriage is already dead ...can’t be revived unfortunately
Wish there was a thumbs up emoji on nairaland right now cheesy
Raising kids in a toxic home is worse than poverty
Re: . by bryanarchie: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
lovelygurl:
What kind of rubbish did I just read?!!!! And why the hell op do you think you have a right to play the victim card?

The first paragraph was all about painting your wife bad. Then you started the second paragraph with "I'm a cool guy"?!

This has to be a joke because I doubt if things were the other way round, she'd be playing the victim card.

You even had a right to feel hurt because her parents insulted you. Indicating she's a rich spoilt child, when it's actually you who's a LovePeddler with no self respect whatsoever. Not even self control, yet think you have the right to apologise and everything is going to be fine?

Because if things were the other way round, you wouldn't be here seeking for advice? "Heeeelp my wife cheated on me" And people wouldn't be here commenting on how you should divorce or better send her back to her dad's house?

Hypocrisy at its peek!

I see hypocrites trying to justify this disgusting act but you know what? The marriage is already over. I hope she divorces you. A year of marriage is still young and this is her time and chance to escape being married to a dog

Thank you.
Re: . by coolcatty: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
DukeNija:

Spot on..

This was exactly what I told the op.... Ignore... Expect the worse... But no matter what... Do not call or look for her.

It's ur call... This is an opportunity to get things right... You either get it right now or loose it completely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic / Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor / Unmarried Mothers To Be Fined In Chinese City To Cut Size Of Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.