Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady (65610 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
African politicians ehnn
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Me I'm done with Nigerian movies...how can a native doctor say that the charm will work by God's Grace?😭😭😂😂
Hahahaha
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by robertthedon(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Omoh..... No be small something ������
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by emmolyne: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
this shocked me.....

Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by asawanathegreat(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Useless politician
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by dustydee: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kolababe:
A Zambian politician and former opposition UPND Vice President, Dr. Canisius Banda has left friends and fans in shock after a nude photo of himself was posted on his Facebook page. A lot of Zambians were shocked and suspected he was either trying to send the pics to a lady and then mistakenly posts to Facebook, or his account must have been hacked.

The photo has since been deleted

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/zambian-politician-posts-his-nude-photo-on-facebook-while-sending-to-lady
So you are not sure if he was trying to send it to a lady or not yet you concluded on the topic that he was trying to send it to a lady. What is wrong with bloggers these days?
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by enemyofprogress: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
See what Banky W has caused
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Blackops(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
he was hacked

Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by DeRay98(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
jakeFrost:
Are you kidney me cheesy

Nope, I'm Liver you. grin
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Jeff9498(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
More grease to ur elbow
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Nymeria247(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Between the dirty person and the messy room; I don't know which is most disgusting... embarassed
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Ifiegboria(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
It has been confirmed that it is photoshoped the color of the head differs from the other part of the body
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
IamSINZ:
Even with all the beauty products, the nigga still UGLEE as fúck!
What's your definition of 'ugly as Bleep?'
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Chybaby12: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
...social media, the cause of many social ills in this generation...
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
cheesy I only collect nudes from ladies...I dont send mine as a man...

Lucky him his essential part is covered
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by thunderbabs: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Where is the laffing squad on nairaland? Let us laff at dz man togeda....1, 2, 3........ grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin > angry
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin nude pix of lifecheesy. Dont know if the ladies will love this but lemme hala demcheesy.Lalas247,thornapple,benita27,oyindidi,Queensekzy,chibabe259,biacan etc make una come see hot nudes oo cheesy.

Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by biacan(f): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
grin nude pix of lifecheesy. Dont know if the ladies will love this but lemme hala demcheesy.Lalas247,thornapple,benita27,oyindidi,queenskzy,chibabe259,biacan etc make una come see hot nudes oo cheesy.
Lefu I can detest from the pics that his oko is small cheesy
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Lefu I can detest from the pics that his oko is small cheesy
ehn even if d pingolo small at least he get huge akant na.dats enuf compensation nacheesy.
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by biacan(f): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn even if d pingolo small at least he get huge akant na.na politician oocheesy
You too sabi mas you know for people like me na money sure pass

Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Samiceman: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
jakeFrost:
Are you kidney me cheesy
See what joblessness has turned you into
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
grin nude pix of lifecheesy. Dont know if the ladies will love this but lemme hala demcheesy.Lalas247,thornapple,benita27,oyindidi,Queensekzy,chibabe259,biacan etc make una come see hot nudes oo cheesy.
The guy must be high on something.
Even lefulefu that takes selfies every now and then has never made such mistake before.
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by KingSango(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
xreal:
It's intentional.

It doesn't look intentional. Looks like he was only meaning to share with himself but phone is complex, and he hit the wrong button. Honestly, that's what it looks like.
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by jakeFrost: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Samiceman:
See what joblessness has turned you into
you know right,u that have job come and give me one. weyrey
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
thornapple:

The guy must be high on something.
Even lefulefu that takes selfies every now and then has never made such mistake before.
Devil decided to expose him hence devil messed with his brain and hence he uploaded his nude pix on on Facebook by mistakecheesy.why did he not send his nude to his wife instead of planning to send to his sugar girlcheesy.
Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

It doesn't look intentional. Looks like he was only meaning to share with himself but phone is complex, and he hit the wrong button. Honestly, that's what it looks like.

it was an endtime phone button dat caused dis mess

Re: Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady by KingSango(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
it was an endtime phone button dat caused dis mess

Really he didn't look like he was doing something sexual or suggestive in his body language. Body language says alot more than spoken words.

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.