Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos (22266 Views)

Woman Shares Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Acts 'Holy' / "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This / 2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2017
A Church member attacked a Facebook user for not agreeing that her pastor changed someone with Sickle cell SS to AA. Gwen Divy Ifeson who shared the screenshots of her chat with the other lady - revealed that she told the lady that there is no way someone who has been declared as SS can become AA all of a sudden as she even tried to explain to her the cause of such results.

Rather than end the argument there, she sent the below messages to Gwen Divy Ifeson via Facebook inbox;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/church-member-attacks-young-lady-online-disagreement-pastors-miracle-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by biacan(f): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Why are all these bi***s fighting over irrelevant pastors

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Marvel1206: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2017
Is it by force to believe? grin

If she doesn't believe why not leave her alone

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by greatnaija01: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2017
hmmmmm when people are not SPIRITUALLY TRAINED in the Doctrines of Righteousness, they will pursue miracles, crowd, signs and every thing that makes them WONDER without actually PURSUING or GETTING TO KNOW THE PERSON OF JESUS.

The lady clearly lacks the FRUIT of the Spirit. and Pst David Ibiyeome is not to blame

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by madridguy(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Truth be said....

If na ibiyeomie church remain. I go go dey serve Ogun. I can smell his hypocrisy from Libya!!!!
If you can forget the lords basic teaching of love your neighbor and forgive your enemies,then what are you preaching? But my gullible brothers won't see that.

Bought car for mumsy she went to donate it to her pastor. By the time wey I use sojo and court case threaten the weyrey he return am with smile... Thieftors.

I'd rather drink Goldberg with fish barbecue for LA silver than pay any mumu tithe. Scammosa

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2017
I love their Christ but hate their Christians because their Christians doesn't behave like their Christ

.......... Mahatma Ghandi.

This is a clear example that warrant that comment from the Good Buddhist.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2017
80 percent of church and mosque goers will shock the devil with what they do behind the scenes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Ojiofor: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2017
These pastors worshipers and miracle seekers are not anywhere close to Christlike.
Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

Jeez,this is uncalled for,she is just a church goer.

Somebody cannot refuse to believe in peace again.
Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Another one!
Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by dan59: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by BornAgainMay: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Ok

That's how, I always see ppl in one kingdom against kingdom every morning while going to work..

I will just shake head. They're mostly ladies who misbehaves and think going to church will bring husband to them, after the church they will go around having sex in exchange of Money.

God shouldn't give me more than one girl child.. Please

1 Like

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2017
Some so called born again Christians are just hypocrites, she is one of them and they are the major reason seun is an atheist

8 Likes

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Chiccly(f): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2017
l hate to be religious but we are not compelled to believe everything we see on social media.

My thought though

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2017
These sheeples. They will curse and snort and scoff over their fake MOGs who don't give a fvck about them except to swindle them of their tithes and offerings. AA ko DSS ni.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2017
The problem with Nigeria Christians is that God is not Lord of all their lives, just their sundays

The cursing woman is an example of a Sunday-Sunday Christian.. Claims Jesus is Lord, but does not mean it.

In Nigeria, Christians steal, lie, are immoral, hate other people, even waste money on frivolous things.

And above all, most of them don't really know the Master.

(Me too)

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by agwom(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2017
Marvel1206:
Is it by force to believe? grin

If she doesn't believe why not leave her alone
na dem know what thing the worries dem
Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by thunderbabs: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Smx, i wonder who dz church members really worship....God or their pastors?.. Coz if we really can defend the word of God the way we defend our pastors, lots of lives will b touched.

But its all abt My Great Pastor....
Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Elnino4ladies: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Nothing like miracle exist though.

Miracles Na scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Abudu2000(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Like G-hoes like sheeples , nuf said!!
Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Koolking(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Girls' subtle way to advertise themselves and garner attention on social media. Posting her picture and private chats on social media were not necessary.
Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by oshe11: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2017
This world is f**cked up men....

Imagine a world where RITUALISTS have nw bn rebranded as G-Boys/Yahoo ++ while PROSTITUTES are referred to as SLAYQUEENSundecided

To think they are now CEREMONIOUSLY CELEBRATED

I WEAK!!!undecided

8 Likes

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by BruncleZuma: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Oti ooo!!
Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by magzey: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2017
I bet this insult is from east land grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Michael004: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2017
To believe person pastor now na by force

3 Likes

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by CastedDude: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2017
here

Re: Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2017
greatnaija01:
hmmmmm when people are not SPIRITUALLY TRAINED in the Doctrines of Righteousness, they will pursue miracles, crowd, signs and every thing that makes them WONDER without actually PURSUING or GETTING TO KNOW THE PERSON OF JESUS.

The lady clearly lacks the FRUIT of the Spirit. and Pst David Ibiyeome is not to blame
so if he's not to be blamed then you're telling us he actually turned ss to aa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Life After Death? / Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.