Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos (47733 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose Amara Traditional Wedding Photos / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Weds Ambrose Amara (Traditional Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by kidap: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2017
2017 has been blissful for some top celebrities in the industry ,as some either welcomed baby while some got married.

The past few weeks has seen the Nigerian celebrities recording various marriages with the latest coming from Nollywood actor, Daniel K Daniel, Oritse Femi, Banky W with his wife, Adesua Etomi and now Nollywood actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel, is inline.

The actress who got engaged on her birthday has finally revealed her husband to be as she recently shared their pre-wedding video shoot.

Her traditional wedding will be taking place at the Oriental Hotel and will also see the actress meeting up with some fans who admire her work.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-naomi-emmanuels-traditional-wedding-hold-oriental-hotel/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Tetragramaton(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2017
Good for her. I hope it last

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2017
Happy married life in advance from Manna Barbecue and Grills.
It's gonna be grand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by biacan(f): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Go girl
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by delishpot: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Traditional wedding holding in hotel Kwa? She no get family house no? If say dem say reception I for say okay. But even that sef.....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Yes it's good.
At least when there are no young boys to marry, settle for your Dad's age mate.

Congratulations.

5 Likes

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by delishpot: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yes it's good.

Congratulations.

Na insult ABI na greetings?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by itspzpics(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2017
congrat

1 Like

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2017
delishpot:

Na insult ABI na greetings?
It goes both ways.
Congratulations for getting married.

She's a gold digger for not looking for younger men to build her life with. She's entering a marriage 5hay will most likely be 'hurricane naomi'
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by deco22(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2017
I don't even understand again,nollywood actresses I have never heard of in my life is getting married and suddenly its news.

Misplaced priorities.

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by delishpot: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
It goes both ways.

She's a gold digger for not looking for younger men to build her life with. She's entering a marriage 5hay will most likely be 'hurricane naomi'

She has a right to marry however she wants. The only thing I will call a problem is if the man had a wife before she stepped in. If he was married but divorced then the coast is clear. No be by force to marry poor man. Stop making women feel guilty for it. I am sure if Dangote's son comes to marry your sister, you will not say she should not marry him but rather go look for a poor young man to build her life with. Besides not all young men are poor.. It's so easy to insult when it's not you involved.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2017
delishpot:

She has a right to marry however she wants. The only thing I will call a problem is if the man had a wife before she stepped in. If he was married but divorced then the coast is clear. No be by force to marry poor man. Stop making women feel guilty for it. I am sure if Dangote's son comes to marry your sister, you will not say she should not marry him but rather go look for a poor young man to build her life with. Besides not all young men are poor.. It's so easy to insult when it's not you involved.
Who's asking her to marry a poor man? To you, a man building his life means he's poor. Madam go and eat breakfast.

Lest I forget, my grandfather is still single incase you have anyone for him

5 Likes

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by delishpot: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Who's asking her to marry a poor man? To you, a man building his life means he's poor. Madam go and eat breakfast.

Lest I forget, my grandfather is still single incase you have anyone for him

That is what you meant. When you say "young" you meant a man with nothing, one who is just starting his life with the hope of becoming something big in future. If she finds one like that to a marry it is her choice too, afterall many young hussling guys do get married too. Besides, Who told you that some young men are not already made?
She is building her life with this one. Anyone can start to build life at any age. It's not only young people who build lives. It is her choice Deal with it.
As for your grand pa, if a young woman falls in love with him and decides to marry him, I am all for it. I will let you know if I have someone for him. If he is not a hypocrite like you, and she considers him worthy of her love, I will be the MC at their wedding.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Munae(f): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2017
awwn.. am jealous. I want my own wedding.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by miqos03: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2017
Nice

Season of weddings
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Blissbeatz(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Whatever....... Wedding wedding wedding wedding everywhere... Abeggiiiiiii any bufdae location
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by lordraiden(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2017
The way ppl are weeding dis days like once you weed dem dash you smtin nice, abeg were that village girl make we go do our own
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Elnino4ladies: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2017
See boobs na
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by bedspread: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yes it's good.

Congratulations.
Every Unfriendly Friends, Household Enemies, "e de do mi bad de blow me breeze friends" Wat are u Wating FOR!!!!!! OYA CATCH FIREEEEEEE!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Xisnin(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2017
weddings left, right and centre
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Mznaett: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
It goes both ways.

Younger men kwa? undecided

Younger men that still behaves like kids?

Abeggii! cut her some slack jor

10 Likes

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by HokageTravels: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Great year for celebrities.
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
See boobs na
so you sef be booby gang??
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by iamleumas: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by cstr1000: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2017
I love a pretty girl with boobs
My real weakness.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by lordraiden(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Blissbeatz:
Whatever....... Wedding wedding wedding wedding everywhere... Abeggiiiiiii any bufdae location
ya bro, at the back of sambisa forest, corner right dem move front a little, at the left you will see a small track follow it till you burst main road then take it down you will see canopy canopy every and some nasty looking dudes with guns, Na Dere, uwc
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2017
deco22:
I don't even understand again,nollywood actresses I have never heard of in my life is getting married and suddenly its news.

Misplaced priorities.
go back to ur cave.... We all know her in 'clinic matters'

6 Likes

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by emmanuelrabb(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2017
The first pic makes me wanna tell op to change topic to ass-grabbing pre-wedding shot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me / Phyno & Aubameyang Could Be Blood Brothers,Nigerians React On Twitter(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.