Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Ghana Experience 2017 - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ghana Experience 2017 (62597 Views)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
360command:
lol!
See your life...how can you stand yourself?
you're taking sides with a foreigner to laugh at your brother... poor shame!
have you seen any Ghanaian admit the down side pointed out by the Nigerians... truth be told, we don't need betrayers like you in our dear country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
WOW! you even know things that I don't about my country with "dates and fact"... talk about obsession.
Y'all probably study us as a course in your universities.
grin
We are busy developing our country
Go develop yours
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
those changes does not depend on him. it depends on Nigerian leaders and the masses. they should know what they want and force their leaders to deliver them.

Yes and so that should be what he is doing since he is back in Nigeria is it not? Maybe he is doing that or maybe not?

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

They're not 'stupid comparisons' they are points to consider that actually put things into a bit of perspective my dear.
Good
So why did your Nigerian peeps turn it into what it isn't, since you've become their mouthpiece? wink
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
you think the world has got so much time for to crawl layer by layer in climbing your hurdles. I laugh in my head

Did we ask the world to wait for anything? The rest of the world that have had similar hurdles understand the process and that it takes a long time. They are not naive because they have been through their own.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
Everybody knows the strength of a nation is it's people...We are a blessed fertile nation.
Good
So stop making your population a disadvantage to your development
Utilise them

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
Good
So why did your Nigerian peeps turn it into what it isn't, since you've become their mouthpiece? wink

.....?? I don't get what you are attempting to say here, please elaborate.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
grin
We are busy developing our country
Go develop yours
hahahahaahaha, I can bet my last dime she is sitting in a salon choosing the type of braids she wants on her head. that her contribution to the nations development.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
are you done ranting? thanks for your participation now I'm not going anywhere. cry me a river
But of course you can go anywhere, I mean where else can you go... okay, okay you can stay...see, we are nice!
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
hahahahaahaha, I can bet my last dime she is sitting in a salon choosing the type of braids she wants on her head. that her contribution to the nations development.
grin grin grin no, I can get you GHS 1000 that she's in a bleaching tub
Taking a bath cheesy grin grin grin
Her target is to compete with bobrisky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by 360command: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

I would tell you that maybe you should consider a more peaceful state in Nigeria then. I can never understand when people live in Lagos ,(if you do) and expect there to be security. In a city of over 21 million? Some even complain about Aba, as if we don't know exactly what to expect by living there.

There are places that are calmer in that same Nigeria.

That is why I no longer even visit Lagos. The commotion is too much and I almost lost my life there. In other places I go in Nigeria I feel very safe.I used a generator last time but where I was PHCN had specific times in the day to be on and it was on all weekend.

So, generator use was not constant at all, although one was used.

So my brother you can now calm down.
amigo, I understand you. I have gone places.. I studied across nigeria, so as my brothers and sisters. I have friends who we met in hostels, boarding house but it seems "the nigerian factor" is the same everywhere only selected few places as everyone explain their story.

I have been to villages in other African countries. Those villages don't contribute much to the economy but the rate at which they have 20-22 hrs of light daily shocks me. Even the city I live in Lagos; the mighty lagos, the Lagos that can buy ghana as people will boast gives me 15-18hrs of electricity on a good day...

I am from a state where oil is, my village has not seen light for 2 years plus.. And the is the same nairaland that people will shout, 9ja get money, 9ja get oil, our oil go buy ghana... Agreed!

I am saying, as Nigerians and as nairalanders, drop egoism, what is the use of having it big when you cannot enjoy it.. For you to enjoy it, you need more money.. But there are places where they used cocoa to achieve where they are and they are happy.. This people don't talk too much...

3 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

.....?? I don't get what you are attempting to say here, please elaborate.
start from page one
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin no, I can get you GHS 1000 that she's in a bleaching tub
Taking a bath cheesy grin grin grin
Her target is to compete with bobrisky
hahahaha damn, you just murdered her o. eventually her target is some sugar daddy or a trip to Italy to do what their ladies do most there. you know what I mean right? hehehe
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
Mention a single Ghanaian site that have time to obsess over Nigeria ?
I told already, I don't know shit about Ghana.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

Yes and so that should be what he is doing since he is back in Nigeria is it not? Maybe he is doing that or maybe not?
he is not in Nigeria at the moment, with that said maybe you should also consider coming to settle back in Nigeria for good but I know you won't because you don't like the conditions.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
Good
Utilise them
We are...I mean in sports, music, movies, businesses...We dominate!

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
But of course you can go anywhere, I mean where else can you go... okay, okay you can stay...see, we are nice!
hahahahaha you are quite funny you know.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
hahahahaha you are quite funny you know.
I know right...? but we still dey quarrel sha...lol

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by 360command: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
See your life...how can you stand yourself?
you're taking sides with a foreigner to laugh at your brother... poor shame!
have you seen any Ghanaian admit the down side pointed out by the Nigerians... truth be told, we don't need betrayers like you in our dear country.
now you are confessing by calling me a betrayer. At least, you know that we can't get comfort in our country. Omo, if we continue to hide from the truth and stay indoors, Nigeria will be worse and worse.. I am glad I have educated you.. Bros, we deserve better living... Even in our hell condition we are in, we are still standing as a nation.. This is one factor I respect about Nigeria... Any African country that experience what we go through, the truth is that, they will fall drastically but these African countries are cautious about things of such nature that is why they are learning from us by putting their country in place so as their citizens can live better..

Violence, insecurity, erratic power supply won't give us peace....
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mariangeles:
I know right...? but we still dey quarrel sha...lol
you and who are quarreling?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
he is not in Nigeria at the moment, with that said maybe you should also consider coming to settle back in Nigeria for good but I know you won't because you don't like the conditions.

He is in Nigeria. That's what he said and yes I am making efforts to move to Nigeria at least to try and make an impact that has been the reason for my last two visits actually.

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
360command:
amigo, I understand you. I have gone places.. I studied across nigeria, so as my brothers and sisters. I have friends who we met in hostels, boarding house but it seems "the nigerian factor" is the same everywhere only selected few places as everyone explain their story.

I have been to villages in other African countries. Those villages don't contribute much to the economy but the rate at which they have 20-22 hrs of light daily shocks me. Even the city I live in Lagos; the mighty lagos, the Lagos that can buy ghana as people will boast gives me 15-18hrs of electricity on a good day...

I am from a state where oil is, my village has not seen light for 2 years plus.. And the is the same nairaland that people will shout, 9ja get money, 9ja get oil, our oil go buy ghana... Agreed!

I am saying, as Nigerians and as nairalanders, drop egoism, what is the use of having it big when you cannot enjoy it.. For you to enjoy it, you need more money.. But there are places where they used cocoa to achieve where they are and they are happy.. This people don't talk too much...

The Nigerian people here need to understand that
We mean them good and we seriously want them to deal with their issues.
When we look West North and East, there's nowhere we can visit for leisure. Our only options are South Africa Namibia Botswana Kenya Ethiopia and Tanzania.

We also want the opportunity to tour a country closer to us that we can always visit to spend our weekend just like you guys have Ghana that is alway there for you to visit.

Unfortunately we Ghanaians, we dont
We have to go all the way to SA when ever we decide not to stay in Ghana for the holidays.

Get your shit together Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
360command:

I get you but you say in Lagos you get 15 to 18 hours. It's not 24 hours but there was a time it would have been 2 to 3 hours on a good day and so one day you will say 18 to 21 then 23 to 24 hours. The electricity situation is also political because for years they have stopped States from being independent of the national grid for their energy needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SupremeBeast: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
londoner:

He is in Nigeria. That's what he said and yes I am making efforts to move to Nigeria at least to try and make an impact that has been the reason for my last two visits actually.
impact how?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by londoner: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
impact how?

It does not concern you my dear. When I do my small bit to help Nigeria get it's 'poo' together as your peeps say I may or may not inform you my Ghanaian friend.

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
hahahaha damn, you just murdered her o. eventually her target is some sugar daddy or a trip to Italy to do what their ladies do most there. you know what I mean right? hehehe
hmmm grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
Good
Utilise them

Why are you obsessed with Nigeria, what does this have to do with you are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
The Nigerian people here need to understand that
We mean them good and we seriously want them to deal with their issues.
When we look West North and East, there's nowhere we can visit for leisure. Our only options are South Africa Namibia Botswana Kenya Ethiopia and Tanzania.

We also want the opportunity to tour a country closer to us that we can always busy to spend our weekend just like you guys have Ghana that is alway there for you to visit.

Unfortunately we Ghanaians, we dont
We have to go all the way to SA when ever we decide not to stay in Ghana for the holidays.

Get your shit together Nigeria

Haha haha this is funny. Look at these creatures talking about Nigeria in a condescending way? To hell with your Ghanaian cedis of what benefit will your visit be to Nigeria grin 3 Nigerian states combined are bigger than your entire country and we have 36 states so Ghana is like an insect to an eagle. Get lost

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why are you obsessed with Nigeria, what does this have to do with you are you a Nigerian?
like i care
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
like i care

If you don't care why are you here? 90% of naira landers are Nigerians, 95% of updates here are for Nigerian audience so what is your reason for hovering around here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Haha haha this is funny. Look at these creatures talking about Nigeria in a condescending way? To hell with your Ghanaian cedis of what benefit will your visit be to Nigeria grin 3 Nigerian states combined are bigger than your entire country and we have 36 states so Ghana is like an insect to an eagle. Get lost
I told you
The word big is being wrongly used
Nigeria is only three time bigger than Ghana.
Your teacher really had a hard time
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

If you don't care why are you here? 90% of naira landers are Nigerians, 95% of updates here are for Nigerian audience so what is your reason for hovering around here
and the remaining 5% 4% is spent on Ghana
We don't have time to give you a % of our media space

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) / 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.