Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Ghana Experience 2017 - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ghana Experience 2017 (62373 Views)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by buzzmania(m): 12:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Are u a Ghanian?
101%
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by makydebbie(f): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2017
SupremeBeast:
this your picture though, is she laughing or crying?
She's irritated. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by makydebbie(f): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

My sis we know dat the grestest enemy of the black man is the black man himself.
I'm telling you bruh, he's insulting our black color like say he's white. It's his type that'll sell his own brothers in Lybia.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by makydebbie(f): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2017
buzzmania:
Stay still.No place to faint grin grin
That was too much to take in mehn. grin
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by iykekelvins(m): 7:59am On Dec 05, 2017
makydebbie:
That was too much to take in mehn. grin
Babe, happy new month..
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by makydebbie(f): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2017
iykekelvins:
Babe, happy new month..
Happy new month darl.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by iykekelvins(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Happy new month darl.

How re you?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by makydebbie(f): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
iykekelvins:

How re you?
Darl I'm good, you?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by wizmikeee: 2:18pm On May 09, 2018
360command:
I did not go to ghana to claim citizenship. I am Nigerian and my parents are all Nigerians, and we will all live and die in that Nigeria..

I don't do G, but when you write you sound like those Nigerian Gboys who just got money, came to Ghana and start opening mouth on how they fed hungry Ghanaians, Ghanaians don't have money, Ghanaians are cheap....

I do not know which part of Accra you were but ssounds like you were in a poor neighborhood. where I was, there are rich Ghanaians, girls where classy and there were no hungry Ghanaians as you put it to be...

I have told you, I am proud saying I studied in ghana.. Every year, I took my passport to the immigration to apply for a legal status based on studies. With all sincerity sir, what are you doing in Ghana? I know you are those wakabout nigerians in ghana doing nothing...

Ghana is cheap like ur mother
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Ndipe(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Nice.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by samorobo: 1:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Ibcdesigns:
20. There's a church beside the hotel i stayed, on sunday while they were having there church service, i didn't hear a thing, i just saw people gushing out at the end of the service.

21. And social life is top notch, as they play life performance more that they use DJ's, you'd see a family go up to the stage to dance their sorrow away around 1am.

22. There's always light and water, so its safe to walk around even at night.

Summarily, my opinion is that Ghana is generally a better place than Nigeria , The People are friendlier and it much safer to move around even at the local markets. The crime rate is better .Nigeria could have been easy as well but owing to its population and fierce competition.
You may notice even foreigners taking public transport in Ghana but that would be difficult in Nigeria.

When it comes to cost of living there is no big difference and one positive thing in Ghana it easy to save money by going local i.e Local foods,Local markets etc.

It is not far fetched that you are a fool I travelled to dubai ,new York Singapore Hong-Kong London I did not share my experience but you went that slum of a country that is trying to be out better half and started comparing to nigeria..............I pray start making use of your sense soon

A stupid attempt by a ghanian trying to pose as a nigerian

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

I Need Directions Please. / Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.