Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Ghana Experience 2017 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ghana Experience 2017 (62593 Views)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by onatisi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
cybriz82:

i taya ooo op abeg keep d Ghana to urself we no want Infact we dash u,
only a complete village man will post the picture of a filling station as something special . i am sure ghanians are laughing out aloud now how a nigerian man takes a filling station to be something special

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
[b]Nonsense!

What a silly thread

Who is this slowpoke with brainless head that decided to open a stupid thread for his visitation to Ghana

Nigerians with their insatiable greed

They don’t appreciate what they have

I have been to Ghana and that country can’t stand side by side with Nigeria.

A stupid Nigerian from his village or Agege ll travel down to Accra and stand comparing Ghana business districts with Agege.

If you want to compare any African country cities to Nigeria cities, pls, take the pictures of Nigeria central business districts in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Akure, Enugu, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano and Calabar before coming here to display your madness.

It baffles me how close minded and silly Nigerians could be with their stupidity.

I can put to anyone that Kenya, Ghana, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Mozambique and Togo are not even up to Abuja at all levels. The only country that i have seen with the same infrastructures with Nigeria in Africa is Egypt.

All those aforementioned countries best cities are at the level of Akure.

[/b]

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
queenfav:
Ghana is very beautiful, though an expensive city! You didn't go to the malls @op?

But I thought Ghana was a country na! Not a city fa. OP showed us Accra. Maybe we should show him Abuja too.

4 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by omoelerin1: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
queenfav:
Ghana is very beautiful, though an expensive city! You didn't go to the malls @op?
Ghana is now a city.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Aniedi30(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
I want to come to ghana
sister mbok u are welcome in advance
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
onatisi:

bring plenty money oooo
ghana isnt as rosy as all the pictures you are seeing
if you no get money , hide your face

Thank god i see somebody with semse, let op dey deceive himself,

Op tell dat to people who have not leave their local government.....

4 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by biacan(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Aniedi30:
sister mbok u are welcome in advance
What is mbok
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by zuchii01(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thank you vary much sir for sharing this wonderful expirience with us. actually my friend have asked me to come over to ghana to start up a business precersily kumasi and i hve been thinking abt wat the enviroment will be like but with ur explanation i will work towards it
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by 360command: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
vascey:
You know you should be comparing Ghana to VI Lagos.

So based on one location, one barney, one pure water, one meal, on hangout, one mall, you have easily concluded that Ghana is better than Nigeria?

You don't know how big Nigeria is; that is your problem. A whole Naija is what you are comparing to one locality in Ghana. Chai!

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip sha but before you can compare, you need to go round this our country first.
forget your talk... There is good value for your money in ghana.. Ghana has what it takes to be like the western nation.. Their govt sector works very well.. Their policing system works well, they have a good NHIS better than nigeria.. Their educational sector works. To me, nigeria is a place you go and take advantage of the population, make money and remit back to your country.. The Indians knows this and thats how they are ripping us off...

3 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by SmartyPants(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
360command:
sure.. But are you coming to live or holiday in ghana..

To live. Will this amount be okay as a monthly budget?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by hotdealz(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ibcdesigns:
17. Another amazing thing about this wonderful place was the way they recognized Nigerians from the way you look, a girl was like, no doubt- you are a Nigerian....

They all love there Ghanaian football team with passion, Ghana was to play Cameroon in the Nations cup on a day i went to shoprite, i was amazed to see all the attendants in the mall wearing a ghanian jersey. Oh lovely!!!

18. 19. There ladies are thick as well and the sachet water is thick as well, very thick. 20 persuers to a cedi is like 20kobo to a naira

20. Apart from getting good quality for your money, there's at of business prospect here as well ranging from technology to fashion to all other niches. I remember i went to price a uk used HP mini laptop and it was like 70k Nigerian money. That tells you you could buy gadgets cheap from lagos and resell in Accra.

Something wey I dey sell 25k here in Nigeria. I no go run go Ghana so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by izzyboi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
I don't believe that aspect you said their Coke is thicker... is it not the same Coca-Cola making it

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Aniedi30(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
360command:
you are right but trouble will follow you if you go looking for trouble. It is the same everywhere.. If you fuckup here in the states, you are finished...
I know but here is Ghana and these guys can hate u or get jealous of u on no reasons there just don't have Good hrts for themselves not to talk of u a foreigner

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
tunde37:
Ghana ko Ghana ni, I would rather travel to oyinbo land than staying in Africa, you showing us the beautiful place you con want make we relocate like that, that why many people fall victim of slave trade in Libya, make them show you some pictures of places in lekki and ajah and Victoria highland, banana highland if you won't also fall for nija, u better grown. am proud of my country oh.

Afi highland na. grin grin grin

That is how the heads of dem Ghanaians will start swelling, and they'd start misbehaving. OP be showing us the beautiful places alone.

100% Nigeria. No place like home.

7 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ghana look like scrap likewise Nigeria, Africa is just a cursed continent

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Aniedi30(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
What is mbok
mbok is pls
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Keneking:
See how neat and orderly the city looks in the pictures...compared to Lagos undecided
Ambode, his cabinet members and entire Lagos State House of Assembly should go to Ghana and learn one or two things angry
Abuja, Uyo, Enugu can be compared to some parts of Ghana

Oga u have not leave ur local government, go d ghana and come back, go d inner locations in accra , Op select pictures dey show u, una just dey fall

Go ghana and come back, let me take u through Lagos, Abuja, Akwaibom, calabar,kano if u would still spit d trash op is spiting out

5 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
360command:
a carton of chicken was like 60 cedis.. It was cheap.. Now I hear it is 90 cedis.. It is still cheap...

But in Nigerian money, isn't that thousands of naira?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by lonlytroy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga u have not leave ur local government, ho d ghana and come back, go d inner locations in accra , Op select pictures dey show u, una just dey fall

Go ghana and come back, let me take u through Lagos, Abuja, Akwaibom, calabar,kano if u would still spit d trash op is spiting out

4 ur mind
Is Nigeria more coordinated that Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by izzyboi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Abi o
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by biacan(f): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Aniedi30:
mbok is pls
And what tribe is that
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
MrWondah:
You may never enjoy gala Ghana without money. You just show us some part of Accra. You don go their village before ? We get fine places too for naija apart from our police

Even d police self, i believe d 36 state police nor go just fit be odoyo, but my encounter with ghana police i will take dem over Nigeria police but just dat their level of taking bride nor bad reach naija own especially SS police
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by paradigmshift(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
kennosklint:
Nonsense. You wan take Nigeria compare Ghana. Ghana na country...

Nigeria na country ?
dey type nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by cutedharmee: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
[b]Nonsense!

What a silly thread

Who is this slowpoke with brainless head that decided to open a stupid thread for his visitation to Ghana

Nigerians with their insatiable greed

They don’t appreciate what they have

I have been to Ghana and that country can’t stand side by side with Nigeria.

A stupid Nigerian from his village or Agege ll travel down to Accra and stand comparing Ghana business districts with Agege.

If you want to compare any African country cities to Nigeria cities, pls, take the pictures of Nigeria central business districts in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Akure, Enugu, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano and Calabar before coming here to display your madness.

It baffles me how close minded and silly Nigerians could be with their stupidity.

I can put to anyone that Kenya, Ghana, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Mozambique and Togo are not even up to Abuja at all levels. The only country that i have seen with the same infrastructures with Nigeria in Africa is Egypt.

All those aforementioned countries best cities are at the level of Akure.

[/b]
Hiaaan! Must u insult d op
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by onatisi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
hotdealz:
Something wey I dey sell 25k here in Nigeria. I no go run go Ghana so?
a trial will tell you the truth
no need arguing here
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by cybriz82(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ibcdesigns:
20. There's a church beside the hotel i stayed, on sunday while they were having there church service, i didn't hear a thing, i just saw people gushing out at the end of the service.

21. And social life is top notch, as they play life performance more that they use DJ's, you'd see a family go up to the stage to dance their sorrow away around 1am.

22. There's always light and water, so its safe to walk around even at night.

Summarily, my opinion is that Ghana is generally a better place than Nigeria , The People are friendlier and it much safer to move around even at the local markets. The crime rate is better .Nigeria could have been easy as well but owing to its population and fierce competition.
You may notice even foreigners taking public transport in Ghana but that would be difficult in Nigeria.

When it comes to cost of living there is no big difference and one positive thing in Ghana it easy to save money by going local i.e Local foods,Local markets etc.

oga make we hear words abeg,u never hammer for naija no mean say Ghana better pass Naija, der pure water na 1kobo no mean say na everybody fit afford am. live our naija for us biko.

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by 360command: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
TemmyTee82:

90 cedis should be like 7000 naira - 7,200 naira.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by manikspears: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
ibkgab001:
Great. Please include neat currency

Honest drivers and respectful

No single police road block from Aflao to Caprice Accra Ghana

God bless Ghanaians , god heal Nigerians mostly the conductor and Police

God heal Nigeria....................... cheesy :Dmaybe that should be our new slogan,probably God will heal us
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
queenfav:

Their major mall is Shoprite at Accra mall and Melcom shopping mall own by d indians, which
Ikeja mall compete with it hands down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by mrphysics(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Have you ever left your village in your entire life? No.

I have been to over 15 countries around the world and almost 7 in Africa.

So i know what i am talking about.

The only Nigerians who ll tell you that Ghana is beautiful compare to Nigeria are people who have literally stay in their villages all through their lives in Nigeria.
You are right. The general belief is that Nigeria is a poor place without knowing that some places in Nigeria is far better than most African countries. Cost of living in Nigeria is cheaper too. Imagine buying ordinary bottle of cook for N300. When we can get the big bottle for N100

3 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ibcdesigns:
Good day Nigerians,

Its going to be a new year in a month time and i have always looked forward to a free time in a bid to share my experience in one of Africa's finest countries. GHANA.

Some Nigerians would not just make it in Nigeria (Perhaps the economy, environment, or your village people).
It is somewhat a statement of fact that Nigeria is a bit saturated. Wouldn't you rather move to a less saturated country?

Most especially when the structure in Ghana is more organized, the people are calmer, and you get good value for your cash in a security conscious environment.

So things are not working for you here, why not get into an ABC bus and jet off to Ghana?.

NOTE: Am not trying to encourage unplanned travel over here, am just asking you to move strategically. Maybe Ghana is waiting for you/

You local o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by mrnweke103(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
don't be deceived, we Nigerians living in Ghana no as everything is going,..Ghana is very had and not easy to cope, make a good check bro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) / 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.