Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (41336 Views)

JAMB Announces Date For Release Of 2024 Mock-utme Results / 2019 UTME: JAMB Stops Use Of Cyber Cafes For Registration Of Candidates / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by seunmohmoh(f): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
till next yr
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
That last person though

From 0 to 23

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by buskie13(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
all of them na Easterners o,na so them like sch?
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by nNEOo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
It good to have snake as pet ........yea ...since we hsve buhari as president angry
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Blissbeatz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Aon omo pau bi bon.....
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Someone that had 22 upgrading to 24
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Magjoel(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
baby124:
What do you mean by upgrade? You mean they bribed to change their results?
They have sacked the workers involved.
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by bentlywills(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
My guess is as good as yours

It's a girl grin grin

Probably the slaying queen

Olodos
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Lindaxtips(f): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
This

Is

Serious
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Gulledgedsg: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
people struggling to enter unilag like its Havard university of Nigeria..na we oh
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by baby124: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Magjoel:

They have sacked the workers involved.
Ah ok.
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by BruncleZuma: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
porsche90:

Why are you this dumb her name say she is a Muslim and by the way i thought she was supposedly suppose to be morally upright since she his a muslim.

Dear àss hat,
she is not the only one on that list and no I am not the keeper of your chromosome-5, please go look for it where you last saw it.

Best regards,
Zuma.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by kpaofame: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Some people here might have been victimized....

Remember a runz guy in school saying if result is been upgraded they just pick some other random people and add scores for them so it will look as if it is a general upgrade...
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by mfm04622: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
olaoluwa3124:
from the name we know it is a muslim

You used "it" for a human being?
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by FedericGodwin: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
A name is popular there.

*FAVOUR*

Funny set of human beings. Favour ko flavor ni.

They should be dealt with
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Bonapart(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintinoo:
and his fellow miracle seekers will hail him and the pastor.
failed parenting like you
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
One Aminat scored zero (0) and upgraded it to 23.
Itibolibo shocked

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
crownedprinz:
people struggling to enter unilag like its havard university of Nigeria..na wa oh
It's worth it bruh
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by realmindz: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pierohandsome:
I knw he might have shared testimony in church of how he was granted admission with 0 point.

and shall say "God was faithful to me because I was faithful in tithe"
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by bigtt76(f): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
If they had not been caught, years after graduating, they will be posting on Twitter 'Please RT my employer might be on your TL' grin

GoggleB:
There was a particular news circulating some weeks ago about a candidate that scored zero and was admitted to accounting department on merit. This made UNILAG withdraw her merit list and look into the matter. It has now been revealed 125 Candidates upgraded their postutme scores.
These students might not be able to gain admission into Unilag again.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Chukazu: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
olaoluwa3124:
from the name we know it is a muslim

But they said a total of one hundred and twenty five people were involved...were they all Muslims?
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Icon79(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
The Afonjas are know for this - shady business aka F-R-A-U-D.

So I am definitely not surprised at all.

O pari
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Caseless: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pierohandsome:
I knw he might have shared testimony in church of how he was granted admission with 0 point.
if it was in the north, we for no hear word today.
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Soji123(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
GoggleB:
Their names has been removed from the merit list..
Workers involved in this has been sacked according to reports from school..
any news on DE
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Xisnin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
porsche90:

Why are you this dumb her name say she is a Muslim and by the way i thought she was supposedly suppose to be morally upright since she his a muslim.

Are you blind, there are 125 names on that list.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by kelvinovie25(m): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bitcoin mining has just got even better, mine btc, lithcoin, dodge coin and other by literally doing nothing other than claiming your earnings, its as simple as that. What are you waiting for, 1btc is over N3,000,000 and keep increasing. You can join our whatsapp group to join other bitcoin miners and get firsthand info on how to mine bitcoin and even double your bitcoin in just 5mins. Join the whatsapp group below for more info pls note that there is no investment need, start earning now and you don't have to be online.
https:///B09GnEEm0mb75AMb2VH0H9
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by Inexhaustible(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
I won't be surprise if parents of some of these culprits aided and actually paid for the upgrade. Good moral has been eroded from this country
Re: UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results by GoggleB(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Soji123:

any news on DE
December everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) / Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. / Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.