Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Coach Edward Talks. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coach Edward Talks. (1216 Views)

"Glorify" Is Powerful Mercy Chinwo And Frank Edward Hit Songs / Buhari Nominates Edward Lametek Adamu As CBN Deputy Governor / Mohammadu Buhari Nominates Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
This forum is to reach out to all Nairaland followers by motivating them, sharing business ideas, giving all the followers tips on how to fulfill their dreams, career talks and also sharing stories of successful people in Nigeria.

#Coach Toba Edward# A motivational, leadership, network marketer and a personal development speaker.
He is also a Career coach, a Writer, Author of many potential article, and a Network marketer partnering with Greenlife Network Business.

You can follow his Facebook page @Coach Edward Talks, IG/Twitter @iam_coachedward.

Stay blessed.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
FIVE STEP TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
When you need financial freedom then it's time to <leverage> which simply means the ability to generate more and more income with less and less work. Today more and more leverage tools are being created such as computer,internet and many more to help us generate more with less.

THE FIVE STEP ARE:
1) Make money online: one of the latest tool to achieve financial freedom is to leverage on the internet which allows us to practically work from any where at any time. like becoming a freelancer.
2) Network marketing: also known as multi level marketing,MLM is a business model that combines direct sales with franchising. company that are into MLM business are Greenlife network limited, Forever living etc.
3) Set up own business: The richest self made people in the world are successful entrepreneurs who turned ideas into money.example of such company are Dangote group, Shell company etc.
4) Investment in stocks: Stocks or equity investment is a fabulous financial instrument and one of the greatest tools ever created to achieve financial freedom.
5) Financial discipline: To get your financial freedom, learn to live within your means and practics the act of saving.
That is my five steps to financial freedom, learn one of them, become greater and successful in it.

TILL I COME YOUR WAY AGAIN I AM COACH TOBA EDWARD.
FOR MORE OF MY ARTICLES ON LEADERSHIP, NETWORK MARKETING, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND CAREER. FOLLOW ME ON IG AND TWITTER @iamcoachedward or CONTACT 09028499060.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Please you are free to also post motivational talks and ideas or anything that everyone here can benefit.

Thanks.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH YOUR DREAM
Dream is a situation wherby you imagine or think about something you would like to happen. Every man that is aspiring to be successful must have a DREAM.
People who dream big and never accomplish it are known as dreamers, they have those ideas but it never come to reality and the reason is because most of them are not connected to their source(GOD) or they are not ready to take action for it.
If you want to be successful or you want those dream to be actualise then take your ideas and turn them into imagination,then take your imagination and duplicate it physically.
THE FOUR STEP TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR DREAM:
1) Prepare prayefully.
2) Plan purposefully.
3) Proceed positely.
4) Pursue persistently.
Follow those step if you want to maximize and actualise those dreams, don't just only dream your dream but dream it so it can be physically seen.

TILL I COME YOUR WAY AGAIN I AM COACH TOBA EDWARD.
FOR MORE OF MY DEVELOPMENT ARTICLE FOLLOW ME ON IG AND TWITTER @iamcoachedward OR CONTACT 09028499060

1 Share

Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 12:52am On Dec 01, 2017
FROM A COLLEGE DROP OUT TO A PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER- STEVE HARRIS STORY.

1] Being a Management Consultant, how has that been for you so far?

• It’s been an exciting journey, filled with great opportunities to identify potential problems and then turn them around for the better. I wouldn’t be in business if there weren’t any problems and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

2] I particularly fell in love with the cover page of your new book, tell us about it.

• Well the concept for my book, “From College Dropout To Corporate Sellout” puts into perspective, the 2 parts of my personality; one’s the guy who dropped out of college twice and didn’t believe in himself because very few people did and the Corporate Sellout is the guy who’s got it all together, pretty much a corporate success.
I’d never have been this guy without the ‘dropout’ in me. He motivates me to prove to myself and the world that I’m not the person they mistook me for. There’s a ‘sellout’ in every dropout’. Go get the book and get the full details.

3] What can you recall as your highlights and major challenges in the course of writing the book.

• I actually didn’t start out with the intention of writing this book. I had another book that I was writing, and I got a case of ‘writer’s block’, so my editor (‘Seun Salami) advised me to write my biography. I was a little skeptical to begin with, because I thought I needed to be someone really noteworthy to write my biography and also I’d be thought to be a little arrogant to believe that people would wanna read my story, but I acquiesced and here it is. I started writing in February 2011 and it was finished in April 2011.
I guess the major highlights would be to know for a certainty that so many people would be blessed and inspired to overcome their own perceived limitations after reading this book.
My second highlight was when a friend of mine read the manuscript and was so blown away that she wrote me a cheque for a =N=100, 000 to ensure that I got it published. That was humbling.
And most importantly, was reading the foreword of one of my most special mentors, Mr. Tonye Cole (MD, Sahara Energy). It literally brought tears to my eyes.

4] My first encounter with you was at a conference in 2007 where you spoke a bit on your story alongside Fela Durotoye; how would you rate FD's impact on you?

• I must say that next to Jesus Christ and my parents, FD’s been the most important influence in my life. He took a chance on a college dropout and boosted my confidence, taught me so much and today, here I am! He’s a truly great leader.

5] Okay, drifting a bit from the book, who would you regard as the most influential person in your life?

• Fela Durotoye, Paul Adefarasin and Tonye Cole
College Drop-out to Corporate Sell-out; tell us a bit about the Corporate Sell-out aspect.
It's just how I've turned my perceived disabilities into great opportunities. Would you believe i get paid to tell people how i dropped out of school and how today, I'm living the life of my dreams? That's weird!

6] What's your typical work-day like?

* Saying my Prayers, Speaking to clients, having meetings, listening to soothing music and coming up with products.
I mean...it must be hectic for a celebrity like you, how do you cool-off?
* I wouldn't consider myself a celebrity, I still walk on the street and nobody knows me, I can still buy Agege bread or pull over and buy corn for my wife... (laughs) and escape unnoticed.
Well, I love watching movies (really enjoyed Fast Five), listening to music and just being with my family, watching cartoons with my chic. I don't party; I like to keep it simple.
A lot of Nigerian youths are out there with crazy ideas but lack the necessary support, how possible is it to make an impact with so little at their disposal?
* Dream Big, Start small, Grow fast! And get a mentor!!!

7] Who's your business icon and why?

* Right now, it would be Tony Robbins.
He's proliferated his products and conferences around the world and has been an adviser to Presidents, Fortune 500 CEO's and still connects to the 'Regular Joe and soccer mom" out there. That's my dream.

NO MATTER THE SET BACK, CHALLENGES AND EDUCATION STATUS YOU CAN STILL ACHIEVE A GREAT HEIGHT, SO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND START DOING THAT DREAM THINGS YOU WISH FOR.

#COACH TOBA EDWARD#
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
THE WORLD CUP QUALIFIER GROUP HAS BEEN DRAW.....I BELIEVE IN MY COUNTRY, NIGERIA.

Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Group A : Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay
Group B : Portugal, Spain, Morroco, Iran
Group C : France, Australia , Peru, Denmark
Group D : Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria
Group E : Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia
Group F : Germany, Mexico, Sweden, Korea Republic
Group G : Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England
Group H: Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
REASON WHY PEOPLE ARE UNSUCCESSFUL.
People are not successful in life because of the choice they make, everybody are born to succeed no matter the tribe, religion,and family backgroud you are.
The way a man thinks also determine if he will be successful or not. You have to be a positive thinker if you want to attain a successful height in life. you just have to make the right choice with the right set of people at a right place to be successful.
Success definition is difine differently by different people, and there are different forms in which success can occur, it may occur in career, academics, mariage, finance and so on.
But i am not here to explain success but show you why people fail to succeed.

The 10 Reason Why People Fail To Succeed.
1) Lack of knowledge and unwilling to learn.
2) Negative mindset.
3) Not believing in oneself.
4) Following the crowd to do wrong things.
5) Always reluctant to do things.
6) Negleting right opportunity.
7)Always give up on obstacles and challenges.
cool They love excuse and procrastination.
9) No future planning.
10) Not believing in God.
One of my business mentor JACK MA said "when you are at the age of 2 to 21years be a good student but after that age follow a right boss and start doing mighty things for you to be successful, you can fail but stand up and try again".
Behind every successful man there is a lot of unsuccessful years, never give up in your dream, continuing doing it until you achieve it.

THIS IS COACH TOBA EDWARD, A PUBLIC AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER, CAREER COACH AND A WRITER.
I speak and teach people on success, career, leadership, self-development and how to invest and what to invest on.

Call +2349028499060 or email iamcoachedward@gmail.com for speaking engagement.
Follow me on IG/Twitter @iam_coachedward, and my Facebook page @Coach Edward Talks.

HAPPY FIRST SUNDAY AND DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2017
DISCOVER THE REAL YOU.
The greatest and happiest thing in life is when you discover WHO YOU ARE, and the greatest tragedy in life is not death but a life that never realize and actualize its full potential.
WHO ARE YOU? Are you a followers of a visionary that want to become a missionary. The ball is in court to choose who you want to be.
To discover the real you just simply means to discover your potential. The you in you is the real you.
The problem is that we have not ask ourself some inner question like "WHAT KIND OF PERSON DO I WANT TO BE KNOWN AS IN LIFE"
We are all destined with a talent but it all depend on you to expose that potential. Everything in life has potential, and for you to discover yours then you need to be ready and persistent.
Discover yourself and you will see how the generation, and next generation will appreciate your influence.

THIS IS COACH TOBA EDWARD, A PUBLIC AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER, CAREER COACH AND A WRITER.
I speak and teach people on success, career, leadership, self-development and how to invest and what to invest on.

Call +2349028499060 or email iamcoachedward@gmail.com for speaking engagement.
Follow me on IG/Twitter @iam_coachedward, and my Facebook page @Coach Edward Talks.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2017
CONNECT WITH YOUR CREATOR
Who Is Your Creator?
Well a creator means someone which create or make something. In every invention there is always an inventor for it, and most invention always come with a manual book that is "The Inventor Book"
The reason why those inventions are package with a manual is because the buyer should understand and use the product according to it purpose.
So it will be very dangerous as an human being to live without our creator. If you don't know your source, you will never know your reason for existence. And if you don't know why you were born, you could live a completely wrong life.
The only way to live a fulfilled life is to know why you were born and to know why you are born then get connected to your creator.
You will never know yourself by relating to the creation only to the creator, and every man has a book which is set up by God and to achieve who you are in that book, you must first connect with the creator, understand the book and follow all the chapters.
CONNECT WITH YOUR CREATOR IF YOU WISH TO LIVE A FULFILLED LIFE.

I speak and teach people on success, career, leadership, self-development and on investment.

Call +2349028499060 or email edwardtoba@gmail.com for speaking engagement.
Follow me on IG/Twitter @iam_coachedward, my Facebook page @Coach Edward Talks and subscribe to my youtube channel for my motivational videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhViizLntM_D3QGDSH03gA
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
DO YOU HAVE A DREAM.
Your dream can determine your destiny because it tell you about how your future will look like. Have you ever imagine or think about something continuously that you will want it to happen in your life, if YES then that is a DREAM.
Do you have a dream? Your answer can either be YES OR NO. If you have a dream then i congratulate you for the successful life you wish to live in your future.
But if you did not have a dream then i pity you for living a wrong life. I did not say a bad life but a wrong life, and my advice for you now is to start thinking about something you would like to happen.
Any man that wish to be successful, either in career, academic and finance must have dream himself achieving success in it.
Dream is powerful and it is important to have it if you are willing to initiate or start anything.
The richest man in Africa "Alinko Dangote" was asked to advice youth that are aspiring to be like him, and he said they should start small in whatever they want to do but dream big.
Dream is essential and if you did not have any dream for your life then start creating them but if you have a dream don't just dream it rather try to accomplish it.

I speak and teach people on success, career, leadership, self-development and on investment.

Follow me on IG/Twitter @iam_coachedward, my Facebook page @Coach Edward Talks and subscribe to my youtube channel for my motivational videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhViizLntM_D3QGDSH03gA
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
PURPOSE
What is purpose?
Purpose has different definition but the main definition is the intention, function or the reason for something that is created.
Every living being and non living thing has a purpose.
The creator or inventor of light bulb, Thomas Edison know the purpose of it before he create it.
Every invention has a purpose and that is why every inventor do put a manual book with the product they create.
The purpose of a television set is not for sitting, so if any man use the invention for any other thing that is apart from the inventor purpose, then such person has create a wrong idea and also destory the reason for the inventor idea.
As a human being you have a purpose and those purpose can only be know through our inventor or creator, so read through your creator book, and work successfully to achieve or make all those purpose.

Follow me on IG/Twitter @iam_coachedward, my Facebook page @Coach Edward Talks and subscribe to my youtube channel for my motivational videos @EdwardToba.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2018
SUCCESS

Success in life does not come by accident. It is a carefully worked out plan that takes a process. Every human being love to be successful either in career, academics, finance, business and marriage but very few plan to work out that success in there life.
You have got to plan out your life to get the best out of it. life is never a bed of roses nor a stroll in the park as most people think it is.
Succintly speaking, life is hard, tough, and very difficult, so it should be therefore be approached with the right mental, physical, psychological and even emotional attitudes in order to triumph.
Your attitude is the key to your success in life, and attitude is one quality that differenciate a successful person from a failure. Positive attitude may not change your situation instantly but it will certainly change you for your situation.
Your today decision in your life will become your tomorrow reality.

I speak and teach people on success, career, leadership, self-development and on academics.

Follow me on IG/Twitter @iam_coachedward, and my Facebook page @Coach Edward Talks for more of my articles.

STAY BLESSED
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
LEADERSHIP
A leader is like a God messenger to people. everyone can be a leader if only we have the skill and techniques of leadership.
A leader has to be a visionary, educator, innovator, motivator, communicator, facilitator, and a advisor. As a leader you must be close enough to relate to others.
Leadership is a course on it own, because as a leader you need to learn, read books then know how to teach, guard and lead people to achieve their aim.
To be a good, great and a successful leader you need to have the skill of leadership and also portray a well behave characteristics.
MY 7 STEPS TO BE A GREAT LEADER.
1) VISION- Great leaders have a vision,They can see into the future, They have a clear, exciting idea of where they are going and what they are trying to accomplish.
2) COURAGE- One of the more important qualities of a good leader is courage. Having the quality of courage means that you are willing to take risks in the achievement of your goals.
3) INTEGRITY- With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt.
4) HUMILITY- Humility doesn’t mean that you’re weak or unsure of yourself. It means that you have the self-confidence and self-awareness to recognize the value of others without feeling threatened.
5) STRATEGIC PLANNING- Great leaders are outstanding at strategic planning . It’s another one of the more important leadership strengths.
6) FOCUS- Leaders always focus on the needs of the company and the situation. Leaders focus on results, on what must be achieved by themselves, and by others.
7) COOPERATION- Your ability to get everyone working and pulling together is essential to your success. Leadership is the ability to get people to work for you because they want to.

I speak and teach people on success, career, leadership, self-development and on academics.

Call +2349028499060 or email edwardtoba@gmail.com for speaking engagement. Follow me on IG/Twitter @iam_coachedward, and my Facebook page @Coach Edward Talks.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
WEDNESDAY MOTIVATION

Do you know that Prof. Wole Soyinka failed in English-language 3 times but he is now a great emeritus in English language, so you can fail in life but don't let it limit you and also don't let it make you quit.
# Toba Edward
# A Career coach and a motivational speaker
# A Personal development speaker
# An entrepreneur
# CEO of Coach Edward Talks
# A Future president of Nigeria.
Stay blessed.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 1:53am On Feb 20, 2018
TIME ZONE.
Those of you that think you are going nowhere in life? then this is for you.
some get admission at the age of 16 or 17, while some get admission at the age of 20 or 21.
some get their degrees at the age of 22, some go back to college at the age of 20-30.
Some got a job right after they graduated, while some had to wait for years before finding a truly satisfying job.
some became the CEO at a young age of 25-30, most of them got burnt out while little of them change the world, and then some started their company in their late 5os and went on to change the world. some retire at 60 and some are just getting started at 60.
Let me note you about something, Everyone you know, works in their TIME ZONE.
When you look around, you might think some people are ahead of you and some behind you. But trust me, everyone is running their race in their own TIME.
So don't envy someone who's successful or don't mock someone who hasn't won yet, because we are all in our time zone, just like you're in yours.
so, please relax, you are not too late or early, you are on TIME.
Those who use other people time to check theirs fall on the road, so we are all going places if only you believe in yourself and also maintain your TIME.

#Toba Edward, #Motivator, #Motivation
#Career coach, #Speaker, #CEO....Coach Edward Talks, #Yourdost.com
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
If you want to connect with Coach Toba Edward or you need an advice, or mentorship then follow him @iam_coachedward @IG/Twitter, and his facebook page @Coach Edward Talks.
You can also chat him up on whatsapp @09028499060.

Stay blessed Toba Edward Cares.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
The greatest thing to do as a parent is to give your children a good education and teach them in the way of the Lord or Allah.

Toba Edward.
#Career and academic coach
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
"Luck comes when there is GRACE upon your hard and smart work".
Toba Edward #Inspirational speaker #Career coach #Academic Speaker #Writer and author of DYRS (Discover Your Real Self)
iam_coachedward @IG/Twitter.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
"Challenges are temporary so love it and overcome it".
Toba Edward iam_coachedward @IG/Twitter
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
First of, I welcome every fresh students on this platform to OAU....oba awon university!
As resumption draws nearer, I deemed it fit to give every fresh students the registration requirements for every sections in the university.

THE HOSTEL CLEARANCE
I suggest that you should first register for your hostel clearance before any other registration as that will serve as a criterion for your stay in the Hall of residence. Documents to present include;
3 copies of accommodation agreement form
2 copies of clearance certificate
1 copy of hostel rules and regulations form.
2 passport photographs
1k (for hostel handbook. Hostel I'd card and file jackets)

HEALTH CENTER REGISTRATION
This is the most annoying and tedious stage of registration. Students can wake up as early as 5am to take a queue at the health center, don't worry, just make sure you collect the white card first,and other test such as xray, blood and saliva can be done afterwards.documents to present include;
2 copies of biodata form
2copies of online health centre registration form
2 copies of clearance certificate
2 copies of verification of credentials
And of course, passport photographs.

LIBRARY REGISTRATION
This is by far the most easiest and stress free stage of registration. What you just have to present is
1 copy of clearance certificate and
2passport photographs.
You will be given 4 borrowers ticket and a library I'd card. The formal will give you access to borrow selected books in the library while the latter will enable you to access the library and library facilities. You will also be given a library handbook, you've paid for it's given for free!!

FACULTY AND DEPARTMENTAL REGISTRATION
It is advisable to do your faculty clearance before matriculation day to be given matrix number in time.documents to present include;
5copies of clearance certificate
5 copies of verification of credentials
5 copies of original waec/neco result
5 copies of your jamb result
5copies of guarantor letter/attestation
5 copies of your birth certificate
5 copies of your jamb admission letter/admission letter from ur e portal
Loads and lot of passports!!

You will be asked to submit 3copies each @ the faculty and the remaining copies will be submitted at the department (N.B: YOU WILL ARRANGE EACH COPIES ABOVE INTO 5 FILE JACKET)
Yes, it is very essential u prepare some amount of money to be paid at the faculty and department. some department can be as low as 2k while some will have to pay as high as 13k for faculty and department registration.

Once again, you are welcome to GREAT IFE.....Intellectual fighters for Emaciation.

Do well to schedule ur time effectively during the registration as lectures will be holding simultaneously!!
The process is quite tedious, but you will enjoy the experience.

I love you all!!
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Toba Edward is an inspirational/motivational speaker, a career coach and an academic speaker. Just message him if you need him in that public or private event, workshop training,and also for mentoring and advice.
He is the Founder of Coach Edward Talks :A speaking organization that also train young ones to discover their real self.

You can chat with Coach Toba Edward or call him on 09028499060.
iam_coachedward @IG/Twitter.
Coach Edward Talks @FB page
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
STUDY YOURSELF.
Why you should study yourself?
You need to spend time studying about yourself, so that you can find out great something inside that self.
Study means the activity of learning or gaining knowledge from something, it can be either from a book, yourself or from the life of others people.
Any man who desire to be great in life must have gain enough knowledge about himself. To study who you are, you need to know your:
Temparement, your vision, your mission, how you want people to relate you and also what you belief in.
It is not too late to study who you are, so don't continue living a default life and don't compare others with you because every human being in life have different finger print and so as our success date is also different.
STUDY YOURSELF AND CONTINUE ACHIEVING MORE SUCCESS IN LIFE.
#Study yourself by Coach Toba Edward
#Mentor, #Inspiration, #Motivation #Motivator,#Careercoach,#Author,#Writer,#Publicspeaker,#Adviser,#CoachEdwardTalks.
Visit my FB page @Coach Edward Talks, IG/Twitter @iam_coachedward.
For mentoring or advice in life,career and on academics success then DM @09028499060.
Stay blessed
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saturday Inspirational Talk By Toba Edward

The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams, you need to envision yourself living to your dream and figure out how you can achieve it. If you dream to become a business person, teacher, doctor, nurse, engineer, etc. then plan how you’re going to reach it. No matter what life throws at you, keep going and live to your purpose
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
THE DIFFERENCE OF LUCK IN SUCCESS.
Many people do make mistake about the word "LUCK". There is no luck in success, achieving success in that career, academic, business or marriage does not mean you are lucky or you have luck.
Luck means good or bad things that happen to you by chance, not because because of your own effort or abilities. while success means the fact you have achieved something that you want and have been trying to do or get.
For you to achieve success in that career, academic and business means you have work hard and there is also grace upon your work. Luck has nothing to do with success, so work hard, believe in yourself, and follow your creator then success is yours in that career, academic, and business.

Coach Toba Edward

#Mentor, #Inspiration, #Motivation #Motivator,#Careercoach,#Author,#Writer,#Publicspeaker,#Adviser,#CoachEdwardTalks.
For mentoring or advice in life,career and on academics success then DM @09028499060.
Stay blessed
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
Why should i believe in myself ?
You need the spirit of believe to achieve those dreams, purpose and talent in life. Believe means having confidence in that idea you want to create.
Let consider the life of Abraham Lincoln, His story is one of the most dramatic example of a man struggling to release the wealth of potential locked up inside him.
He lost his Job in 1832, he went into politics and failed many times, he was also rejected for a position of land officer, he also suffered the death of his wife in 1834. But do you know that with all these challenges, he did not quit or give up because he believe in himself and in the year 1860 he was elected as the president of United State of America.
Believe in yourself, your dream, your talent and in your career, don't doubt yourself because it kill faster than you think.

#Mentor,#Inspiration,#Motivation,#Motivator,#Careercoach,#Author,#Writer,#Publicspeaker,#Adviser,#CoachEdwardTalks.
For mentoring or advice in life,career and on academics then DM @09028499060.
Stay blessed
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
WHY CHOOSING THAT CAREER.

Why do you intend to go for that career after college. You see, it is not everybody who study a course in college will later end up doing it in life.
Your career is your life time work, so why do you prefer going for a teacher career rather than a politics career or why being a presenter when there are other good paying professional career like doctor, engineer.
I venture into a motivational speaking career because of the passion i have for the job, the life i am impacting to others through my article and speech. So are you passionate about your career if NO then stop it because you might not fulfil purpose on such career.
Try to start a career you love doing ,because going for a career you have passion for will increase your strength and reduce your weakness in life.
Don't let the opinion of people or environment discourage you from choosing the right career because that is the only way or medium we can use to fulfil purpose faster.
Thought of the day: Choose the right career and work on it perfectly.
Re: Coach Edward Talks. by CoachEdward(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
WHY THAT CAREER.

Why do you intend to go for that career after college. You see, it is not everybody who study a course in college will later end up doing it in life.
Your career is your life time work, so why do you prefer going for a teacher career rather than a politics career or why being a presenter when there are other good paying professional career like doctor, engineer.
I venture into a motivational speaking career because of the passion i have for the job, the life i am impacting to others through my article and speech. So are you passionate about your career if NO then stop it because you might not fulfil purpose on such career.
Try to start a career you love doing ,because going for a career you have passion for will increase your strength and reduce your weakness in life.
Don't let the opinion of people or environment discourage you from choosing the right career because that is the only way or medium we can use to fulfil purpose faster.
Thought of the day: Choose the right career and work on it perfectly.

TOBA EDWARD.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Pork From Farm To Your Kitchen / Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar / If Award Dey For Worst Lyricist For Naija.. Who You Go Nominate???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.