Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? (2438 Views)

2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by infomusic: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2010
just wondering why he has not release any new singles or any latest featuring,
please anyone that has a new info on him should paste here,

one love
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by hatch: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2010
infomusic:

just wondering why he has not release any new singles or any latest featuring,
please anyone that has a new info on him should paste here,

one love

OP

Why not drive to his crib in festac to find out whats been happening with him lately. grin
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by infomusic: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
i dont have to go to his crib to know whats up with him,
for christ sake he is a star,

hoping someone will post something useful about faze latest,
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by pheesayor(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2010
he just released his new video, spend my money which featured blackface and tuface, aki and pawpaw alongside many other celebrities
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by infomusic: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2010
wow, thats cool,
please can you paste the link to the video
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by pheesayor(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2010
dont have a link yet, just watched it on tv two days ago
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by iz2much: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2010
You should be asking for black face before u will ask of faze.
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by eleshin(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2010
his last album wasnt dat succesful,he needs to go back 2 d drawing board and come out with sumtin more appealing.
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by pheesayor(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2010
iz2much:

see beef oooo, chei! !!
eleshin:

his last album wasnt dat succesful,he needs to go back 2 d drawing board and come out with sumtin more appealing.

It was successful, he just shot himself in the foot in some areas, but for him to shoot a video for one of the songs people criticised, he knows what he's doing. Eleshin calm down oooo

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by lalaboi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2010
I just saw the video now. . . i mean . . the "spend ur money" track. . . on AIT
He featured. . .akin and pawpaw. . .2face and co. . . djzeez sef . .

Errbody one get party track sha lol. . . .

Peeps outside naija can watch AIT live here
http://www.watchait.com/
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by infomusic: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2010
i see faze has a very talented nigerian artiste.the last album for me was one of his very best but i wonder why it didnt really top naija charts.
i hope he comes out with something soon so that nigerian rapid growing industry would not over shadow him.
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by mystikal(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by pheesayor(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2010
mystikal:

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/-pudlMB4MoE[/flash]

This is not the video requested for, we've watched this already
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by kosovo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2010
Faze is easily one of my fav. Nigeria artist. . Meh, that dude is Hot. . . Pls release a new single C'mon. . . cheesy
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by infomusic: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
none
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by rare004: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
hi everyone
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by 4peace(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
in the hood
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by RichDad1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
iz2much:

took the word off ma mouth
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by OneLuvNja(f): 1:26am On May 08, 2010
Back to the question, please does anyone have any current info on FAZE?
Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by OneLuvNja(f): 5:59pm On May 15, 2010
FAZE  Tomorrow's Leaders
I Luv it! Enjoy!

[flash=511,311]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sncMGQdJw2o[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Where Is Faze Of The Plantainzhun Boyz: ? by infomusic: 7:25pm On May 16, 2010
WATCH the latest,hottest naija videos for 2010,
www.naijastandup.com

(1) (Reply)

Fresh: Vector Versus Ice-prince Freestyle Battle / Classic Soul And R&B: Old School Music / Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.