Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pastor Oyakhilome’s Daughter And Her Fiance Share Photos From Their Engagement - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pastor Oyakhilome’s Daughter And Her Fiance Share Photos From Their Engagement (519 Views)

First Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter, Sharon White Wedding / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter And Her Fiance Release Stunning Photos From T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Oyakhilome’s Daughter And Her Fiance Share Photos From Their Engagement by onemmanuel(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gospel singer and daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his ex-wife Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer, got engaged to Phillip early this month.
Carrisa and Philip have now taken to Instagram to share photos from their special day.

Carissa wrote;
“YES! I am engaged to my very best friend! The most amazing and my absolute favourite person -@iampf! I am so, so blessed. I would say yes over and over I love you ❤️”

Philip wrote;
“God loved me enough to give me @carissasharon ❤️ – She said yes!”

http://www.informationng.com/2017/11/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-daughter-fiance-share-photos-engagement.html/amp

Re: Pastor Oyakhilome’s Daughter And Her Fiance Share Photos From Their Engagement by GloriaNinja(f): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
undecided PEOPLE CAN'T JUST KEEP AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA

(1) (Reply)

Freee!! Valentine Dinner & Party Giveaway At An Exotic Restaurant In Lagos! / Are You A March Born ? / Cocktail Drinks & Mobile Bar Services In Ontisha ,Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.