Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement (26935 Views)

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by lightblazingnow(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
BREAKING: Drama as Perm Sec takes responsibility for Maina’s reinstatement
championnews.com.ng

The Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Interior, Engineer Abubakar Magaji, has owned up to all the administrative lapses leading to the “erroneous reinstatement and promotion of Abdulrasheed Maina, former Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform.

Magaji, who stated this following barrage of evidence-based questions directed at him by members of the House of Representatives Ad hoc Committee investigating the circumstances surrounding the disappearance, reappearance, reinstatement and promotion of Mr. Maina, made the U-turn having first indicted the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, as being responsible for the letter directing Maina’s reinstatement.

However, Oyo-Ita in her defence before the panel marveled at the submission by the Permanent Secretary whom she described as “a senior permanent secretary in the civil service”, saying that Engr Magaji was being economical with the truth as her office never sent a letter directing the him to reinstate Maina.

Details later…

http://www.championnews.com.ng/breaking-drama-perm-sec-takes-responsibility-mainas-reinstatement/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by lightblazingnow(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Then he should be prosecuted

21 Likes

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Oyiboman69: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Someone must claim responsibility for their gross incompetence,walai APC gobberment haff killded us

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Paperwhite(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
And they thought they have gotten a fall guy? And why did it took this long to admitt this scandal? No long story.Forget this charade. Buhari,Malami,Mamman Daura,Danbazzao are all aware of Maina's reinstatement.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by gurunlocker: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Let's see what they will do to him...

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by generalbush(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol. So APC wants to make someone the scape goat. Lol.

Let's leave the drama, if you are ready to make money as a writer? check my signature.

16 Likes

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by serverconnect(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
NO WONDER NA THEM THEM. CASE CLOSE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Bari22: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
If I meet this perm sec.....ehn

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
I suspected that he was going to accept since Maina mentioned PMB's name yesterday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Test of Loyalty...... wink wink wink wink wink

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by saint047(m): 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by TheFreeOne: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Another cats' paw in Buboo and the gang game of thrones cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Walahi retirement don reach oh grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by magoo10(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Failed damage control, after lies and counter lies from the useless apc controled govt.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by miqos03: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wow
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by NwaAmaikpe: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

Maina this,
Maina that......

Nigerians will only rant on social media about the clueless APC government.
But will collect money and flatter them in real life.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
he is the fall guy, am sure he will be compensated with billions of naira grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by timidapsin(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
J
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Okkk
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Boyooosa(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Quite unfortunate.
So this is how this case will go down.
At the end of the day, he will now claim that he followed the instruction from above and the case will be closed officially and dismissed in the court.
Aye ma le o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by BruncleZuma: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Ayo4251(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
The next status to be erected in IMO will be of WizKid....I trust Okorocha grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by shegzy30: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
pls n.landers i need your assistance. I'm a final year student of ilorin. I'm in need of #8,000 to complete my school fees,and the payment is closing on Tuesday,5th Dec. I have tried my possible best to raise the money through friends but no positive result,and i don't have hope in anywhere again that is why I'm asking for your assistance.
john Isaac 0220730113(gtb) 08106853918

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by nkwuocha: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sick country.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by Earthquake1: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Scape goat

He will be handsomely rewarded for taking the fall grin

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by snerty: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
D man has been bribed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by hotspec(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sir, was that true?

1 Share

Re: Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement by macuwon(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
This people dey take us play sha.. grabs popcorn. Let's watch

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reacts To 'Plan By 6 Of Its Governors To Defect To PDP' / Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.