Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" (41499 Views)

Chris Brown Congratulates Davido & His Uncle On Their Victory / Burna Boy's Mother Picks His Soundcity MVP Award: Says 'Expect More Madness' / Patoranking Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Award Says Next Year Na My Turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by queensera(f): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
The american female rapper "cardiB" has also congratulates davido for winning the "Best African Act" at the 2017 mobo awards, The rapper also admire davido's music.

Davido also quote her tweet and hints about making music with the her.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/cardib-congratulates-davido-as-davido.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by sleepyeyez(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by biacan(f): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Cardi B the lady with one hit single..........nicki Minaj is the boss she's the queen..... she's my mentor can't get enough of her I'm feeling myself.......as for cardi go sleep

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by bigtt76(f): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Make e go sidon ...hin just wan share hin preeeek reach her side grin

20 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by StretchMarks(f): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
wink smiley angry grin
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by LesbianBoy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
To fvck this cardi b just dey hungry me grin grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by LesbianBoy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Cardi B the lady with one hit single..........nicki Minaj is the boss she's the queen..... she's my mentor can't get enough of her I'm feeling myself.......as for cardi go sleep

Bet meek mill has fvcked her pvssy na sad

28 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by victoronyekwelu(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
I guess rememah have to Nicki to bed and also took her regular stop in the BET aword

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by biacan(f): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Bet meek mill has fvcked her pvssy na sad
Where is Meek Mill Now he's such a loser

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by biacan(f): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
I guess rememah have to Nicki to bed and also took her regular stop in the BET aword
Remy Ma can't come close to what Nicki Minaj has achieved and will still achieve

18 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Where is Meek Mill Now he's such a loser

Where he is now does not matter

A pvssy fvcked cannot be unfvcked - Lesbianboy 2017

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by biacan(f): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Do you no that he cried like a baby after their breakup......... Nicki is with the king now nas which is approved by her sister which turns out to be me

8 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Do you no that he cried like a baby after their breakup......... Nicki is with the king now nas which is approved by her sister which turns out to be me

angry

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by biacan(f): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

angry
Abeg leave me I'm feeling myself jarer

8 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by biyitolu(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Krafty006: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
OBO
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by ceezarhh(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
boobs tho...the baby daddy spirit in davido right now...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Flashh: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Another baby mama loading...

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by miqos03: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wow
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by emeijeh(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
And the battle/jealousy/envy between Davido fans and Whizkid fans continues.

Congrats to both artistes on their awards

ladya534:
Good evening. Nairalanders,pardon me if i disturb your peace.I'm in dire need of assistance to get a new phone which is essential for my
final year project.I have a used phone which is hardly usable due to over repair.I need few donations here and there to add to what
I've been able to gather in order to get a new one.I study computer science and i need to do alot of downloads,hence this appeal.
this is my last resort and its hard for me doing this publicly.sorry for the intrusion.
guys please am begging... cryI know there is someone here with the ability to help.
good Samaritans can reach me via ..ladyA29@outlook.com.

Is this the latest trend on nairaland? undecided
What's all these beggy beggy upandan?

7 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by bastien: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yet some people on this forum will be bashing Nigeria music, that it's all noise, if Nigeria music is trash go listen to British music!

On your wedding day play Jay Z music na..

20 Likes

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Boyooosa(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Everything is being interesting now
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by kereman1: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Congratulating a frog!!!
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by DaddyKross: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Davido no allow this girl go unscathed. We Yoruba demons are counting on you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Adakintroy: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Why so petty?..This niggies be going place on there own.

Other nigglet's(baby niggas) be playing " let's compare artist"

Petty#
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by 9jatatafo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
David don blow
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by segebase(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
davido won put fire for d toto
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by policy12: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
..mtchew
Re: Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing" by Chukapage(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

broda see quote two satchet of pure water for you u be correct guy.."A pussy bleeped cannot be unfucked"

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) / Charles Okocha Surprises His Mum, Ngozi With Bundles Of Money On Her Birthday / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.