Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (54185 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bumi10(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
The viral video featuring Redeemed Christian Church Of God General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye asking members to donate One billion Naira for church project has been met with fierce condemnation and mixed reactions as every meaningful Nigerians has criticized to move.

Daddy Freeze and others has fired shots at the man of God and the latest to slam him us Beauty entrepreneur Dencia. Daddy Freeze had also criticized the demand stating that the church had enough structures and funds should be utilized for the creation of social amenities in the country.

In reaction to Daddy Freeze post, Dencia who is known for being vocal on controversial issues, dropped a nasty comment on his page.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/beauty-queen-dancia-blast-rccg-pastor.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by kingjomezy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Watin concern Dencia abi Dennis.. Watin dey pain her be say Adeboye no gree to be her baby daddy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
I'm still wondering where Baba Adeboye expects a donor to get Ib naira

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Ebios(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'm still wondering where Baba Adeboye expects a donor to get Ib naira
Guy that money go show as long as na Adeboye talk am...

.....lf members can touch his empty seat consecutively for blessings,what is lbillion....?

Just wait for 2-3 weeks or a month...

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by miqos03: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wow
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
THE TITHE AND OFFERINGS FROM THOUSANDS OF CHURCHES ARE NOT ENOUGH HE NEEDS TO DRAIN THE FOOLISH PEOPLE

Pastor Adeboye is gradually diverting from God.

Let me show you what my Bible says about ministers of God and you'll see nothing involves COLLECTING MONEY FROM THE CHURCH

1. Acts 20:28
Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood. (he isn't overseeing the poor he rather separate the rich for special announcements)

2. 1 Timothy 6:11
But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness. (Nowhere money was mentioned here)

3. 2 Corinthians 5:20

Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. (Christ never tasked the church for cash. Why isn't he an ambassador for Christ?)

Many of these stupid people attending his church will never give to the poor or motherless babies. They will ignore the homeless and hungry but they will rather give their daddy GO because they feel blessing will be attached to it.

Let me show you what my Bible says about giving to the poor

Deuteronomy 15:7-11

“If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother, but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need, whatever it may be. Take care lest there be an unworthy thought in your heart and you say, ‘The seventh year, the year of release is near,’ and your eye look grudgingly on your poor brother, and you give him nothing, and he cry to the Lord against you, and you be guilty of sin. You shall give to him freely, and your heart shall not be grudging when you give to him, because for this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in all that you undertake. For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’

Pastor Adeboye teach your church the truth!

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by AngelicBeing: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
sad

10 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

I'd rather give Bobrisky one million than give it to this man.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by BafanaBafana: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddy Freeze I know but who be this olosho again?

Meanwhile Freeze doesn't know that pastors are silently praying something terrible happens him so that they can ....u know

31 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by IAMSASHY(f): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
undecided y nt go punish hm ursef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by datola: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Let's criticise with respect and decorum.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by mccoy47(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by miqos03: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ebios:
Guy that money go show as long as na Adeboye talk am...

.....lf members can touch his empty seat consecutively for blessings,what is lbillion....?

Just wait for 2-3 weeks or a month...
1month is too long bro, that money will enter in 1week.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bedspread: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmmmm.......
Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders.....
More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....

We be here Watching how ur Life Goes...

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by sanandreas(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Enough of all these charade. Everyone wants to be heard. It is not by force to donate.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Interminable and irrelevant arguments to ensue in 3...2..1...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by dhardline(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
I thought that video was done way back before the construction of the new redeem hall. So since it has been completed I guess he already got the 1 billion.

If only this men could be bold enough and speak up against our corrupt politicians but they rather praise them or pretend that all is well so that the money keeps coming.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Offpoint: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the so called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't donate... just f^ck off and let those who will do their thing. if I decide to wake up one morning and withdraw all my money and give to any pastor.. how da-heck is that anyone problem/business? it's my goddamn money as long as I wasn't force to. abeg live and let's live. there are people of high profile giving a huge amount of money to babalawos and whatsoever diabolical deity the believe in and I don't see no id^ot telling them to use the money for schools and infrastructures. the church ain't your f^ckin failed government. free Adeboye and put y'all frustration on your government and hold them responsible for your woes. y'all have been paying taxes to government for donkey years...what da heck have they done with it?
dammit!!!

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by 9jatatafo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hustlers
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by chuose2: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
WE CAN ALL SEE WHY ADEBOYE CAN NEVER CONDEMN THE KILLINGS OF CHRISTIANS.

This same Adeboye that cannot condemn the killings of Christians is quick to condemn Daddy Freeze for speaking against the tithes exploitation.

ALSO WE CAN NOW SEE WHY ADEBOYE HELPED A SELF CONFESSED ISLAMIST BUHAIR COME TO POWER

SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYGy5pQjnqE

[size] SEE HOW ADEBOYE MANIPULATES PEOPLE FOR MONEY
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S PRIVATE JET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by imitateMe(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
If things aren't moving in the house of God, the same ppl would still come out to say Christians are poor. They are all fault finders - Antichrist.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by marvin902(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
whatever this lady see's she should take.. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
God I weep on ur behalf On earth. men have used ur name to commit fraud On earth. a man is asking for 1 billion when plenty have not seen food to eat. A man is about to give you $100 million dollars that can change the life's of thousand on earth. God I know you don't have account number. My God my God people that claim to serve you on earth are EVIL. Lord Lord Lord is this man's punishment on earth!!!. men will collect with ur name but are wicked to help. Thousand have not seen food to eat today, many are in the hospital dieing because of lack of money to receive proper treatment. many youths are looking for how to get even $1500 to start up a business but no money. I know my God don't endorse this act of wickedness by men who claim to be servants of God. for if they serve the true God they shall love there brothers as themself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by wildcatter23(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
W
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is a video from years ago... Those that wanted to donate have donated without complaining and the church has been built. But its those that didn't contribute a dime that keep complaining.

Keep waiting for devil to punish him as e no dey fear face na. If e get mind make him try am.

Not a Redeemite or Religious fanatic but please mind your damn businesses and divert the energy you use in judging and condemning these people into something resourceful.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
those paying tithes and offerings are doing so willing, I don't know why some attention seekers are busy crying more than the bereaved . Let Christians decide for themselves.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by K9Uneet(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Abeg, make them come pay #200million for my own Church. Ayam not too greedy.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by saraki2019(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
bad
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by whitebeard(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Olosho needs market, a little stunt like this would help..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by AngelicBeing: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd rather give Bobrisky one million than give it to this man.
Hian, you have started again with your burukutu analysis sad

15 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by CuriousX: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by benjamin007: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.