Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? (12435 Views)

Nnewi Politics: Ibeto Should Be Ashamed Of Himself / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Oyo which houses Ibadan was created before Anambra which houses Awka.
Awka was levelled down during the war but Ibadan saw no war.
Awka is better in terms of being appealing to the eyes than Ibadan.
I know Ibadan very well, its an ancient city allergic to modernity and urban renewal.
clown keep deceiving yourself. there is the ancient part of Ibadan that had settlers when the Oyo empire fell 400yrs ago. the ancient part is close to the highest point in Ibadan which is the bower's tower (built by lord luggard).
http://thenationonlineng.net/bowers-tower-and-ibadans-historic-hills/

it's easy for a camera man to just go to bower's tower in oke are and capture the part of a 3000km sq city that is the oldest (rust) and present it as pictures of Ibadan without the need for a drone!!!

with a drone you can capture the gold (new Ibadan) and the pictures are on the first page for you to see.

the modern side of the city is at least twice as big as your latest city in the south east(Enugu). Ibadan is more developed than any city in the south east.

those facts and rankings from reports (non Nigerian sources) are also manufactured by Yorubas right?

Ibadan left you clowns behind long ago!!! losers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by LasGidiOwner: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Start showing us pictures of Ibadan. You guys are living in the stone age.

Below is Awka and Ibadan side by side.

Jaideyone:
clown keep deceiving yourself. there is the ancient part of Ibadan that had settlers when the Oyo empire fell 400yrs ago. the ancient part is close to the highest point in Ibadan which is the bower's tower (built by lord luggard).
http://thenationonlineng.net/bowers-tower-and-ibadans-historic-hills/

it's easy for a camera man to just go to bower's tower in oke are and capture the part of a 3000km sq city that is the oldest (rust) and present it as pictures of Ibadan without the need for a drone!!!

with a drone you can capture the gold (new Ibadan) and the pictures are on the first page for you to see.

the modern side of the city is at least twice as big as your latest city in the south east(Enugu). Ibadan is more developed than any city in the south east.

those facts and rankings from reports (non Nigerian sources) are also manufactured by Yorubas right?

Ibadan left you clowns behind long ago!!! losers

6 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2017
OMANBALA1:
I don't want to say this but between the Igbo and Yoruba I have noticed the Yoruba are more tribalistic,bigoted and very hateful. Sorry, I go by number of thread and Yoruba posters who are out here spewing hate and ignorance.

Anambra and Ani Igbo has done very well since the brutal and bloody war that ravaged our region and we can only get better. The period when certain people from certain region controlled the media, banking and every other sector is gone......We will push you till you drop into a pit!
Keep the hate coming, the Igbo nation is neither scared nor intimidated. We are gonna get on our feet and when we do....good night.

you bigots started the hate campaign against Ibadan. we are only returning the favour. it's not hate when you clowns start spreading just one old angle of a 3000sq km city which is not even up to 1/4 of the entire city? but it's hate when we show you the good part and we give you proof of how Ibadan has dwarfed 4 of your cities put together. you are for it.

you did well rebuilding six cities in which four of them (awka, Enugu, Onitsha and Owerri) put together are not up to Ibadan in size.

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Start showing us pictures of Ibadan. You guys are living in the stone age.

Below is Awka and Ibadan side by side.

Ariel view of the good side of Ibadan is there all over the thread for you to see. blind bats like you prefer to focus of the bad side of a city that is 15times bigger than your awka.

the modern side of Ibadan alone is 10times bigger than awka. you are just sore losers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Honestly, most of you guys have not been to Aba or Onitsha before

If not for the seaport in Lagos there won't be any market like Ladipo and Alaba

The only other tribes in those two mkts is either Aboki that exchange dollar or Yoruba women that sells EWA goin
there is there are at least two fully functional ports in the south south. make use of that and leave Lagos. clown
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by LasGidiOwner: 7:30am On Dec 01, 2017
What's the need of a big rusty town filled with mud houses? You guys are terrible..lol

Jaideyone:
Ariel view of the good side of Ibadan is there all over the thread for you to see. blind bats like you prefer to focus of the bad side of a city that is 15times bigger than your awka.

the modern side of Ibadan alone is 10times bigger than awka. you are just sore losers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by kn23h(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Jaideyone:

No mind them.

I go get their time this weekend. grin grin
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by MayorofLagos(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2017
When are Ibadan city planners going to recognize Ibo and give Okonkwo or Chukwuemeka a street? This is marginalization; UN must see this. sad

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by LasGidiOwner: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Hehehehehe.

Give us aerial shot of Ibadan like this and not selected Google earth images. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by LasGidiOwner: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Op, change the topic to Ibadan vs Awka, so we can do the comparison as you wish. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by sirfemoz(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Whoever started this thread must be ashamed of himself and the so called Ibadan. I will only say that the essence of this thread is just inferiority. Let the Op tell us if he has been to Onitsha or is he making judgement based on Google.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by uglyafonja: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2017
Jaideyone:

get yourself educated. Ibadan is the biggest city in west Africa by landmass. Ibadan is just about 1/9 of Oyo state. Oyo state is over 28k sqkm and Ibadan is 3k sqkm. these are facts and figures that can't be forged.

the landmass of Ibadan is an undisputable fact. when you IBO bigots can't catch up you accuse others of forging facts

Who is this ewedu sprawling trash....

big or developed.....which one are you talking about.....we have trash that matter and your brother left the thread he created in shame.....

Ibadan is the biggest slum in the whole of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by uglyafonja: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

No mind them.
Ibadan is the biggest slum in Africa......
Nobody is dragging that with you guys

6 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by uglyafonja: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:

No mind them.

Osun.......29th

Oyo.........27th

Ogun......24th

Ondo.......15th

Ekiti......11th

And you think we have time to argue with the most backward region in education......

6 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by uglyafonja: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Op, change the topic to Ibadan vs Awka, so we can do the comparison as you wish. cheesy

Tell those Education backward region citizens to google Awka with their opo imo

1 Like

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by LasGidiOwner: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Tell those Education backward region citizens to google Awka with their opo imo

Hehehehehe

Just lie low until the op is ready to do picture comparison. No need quoting him until he is ready to do pictorial comparison. Calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by uglyafonja: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Hehehehehe

Just lie low until the op is ready to do picture comparison. No need quoting him until he is ready to do pictorial comparison. Calm down.

While my sword and knife are crossed and ever ready to attack........I will sit in one corner, sip my tea and monitor the thread as it progresses...

1 Like

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by uglyafonja: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Hehehehehe

While my sword and knife are crossed and ever ready to attack........I will sit in one corner, sip my tea and monitor the thread as it progresses...

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by tifany89(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

What is this thing typing nonsense? Stop telling kindergarten lies.

I've lived in Aba before and been to all the SE states apart from Ebonyi. The markets there are a perfect reflection of the Igbo leadership. Gutters in Lagos are better than roads in Aba.

Go to Ariaria and see the disgusting environment in which these pigs trade. In fact, no decent pig would do anything there. The roads are bad right from Brass junction down to Faulks road to Ariaria.

Initially, you were crying like barren witches that it's because you didn't have an international airport in the East. You were given, what changed?
Now you're crying for seaport. Is the Onne seaport not working? Bloody liars.

Which part of Igboland do you want to site a seaport when some markets in Niger state are bigger than your landlocked states?

You are cursed to wail till eternity and your wailing shall have no end.
All these rants to what intent and purpose ? Dude take it easy before you burst an artery and just die a miserable death for nothing . It's quite obvious u r the one wailing here lolz. You Afonjas are deluded and when it comes to being dirty , you and I know Afonjas are the height , in fact you guys are dirtier than pigs. You live in slums and shanties and you are here making noise . That's a known fact but u can argue with your ancestors grin

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Okoyeeboz: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2017
tifany89:

All these rants to what intent and purpose ? Dude take it easy before you burst an eatery and just die a miserable death for nothing . It's quite obvious u r the one wailing here lolz. You Afonjas are deluded and when it comes to being dirty , you and I know Afonjas are the height , in fact you guys are dirtier than pigs. You live in slums and shanties and you are here making noise . That's a known fact but u can argue with your ancestors grin

This is why illiterate gala sellers should never comment online. I've lived in the SE as well as travelled to quite a number of cities outside Africa and I confidently tell you that Aba is worse than Hell.

You people keep shouting Afonja when you're poisoning your unborn generations. If your children are poisoned, who would now hawk gala to us in Lagos?

Check this list and pick out just a single Yoruba city.

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by DesChyko: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Why is everything red grin grin

I take this as a legitimate question?
It is the high iron-content of the soil that gives it the reddish-appearance.
Apologies if you were just making a joke.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by uglyafonja: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2017
DesChyko:

I take this as a legitimate question? It is the high iron-content of the soil that gives it the reddish-appearance. Apologies if you were just making a joke.

Y is the whole of Ibadan brown

9 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by DesChyko: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

This is why illiterate gala sellers should never comment online. I've lived in the SE as well as travelled to quite a number of cities outside Africa and I confidently tell you that Aba is worse than Hell.

You people keep shouting Afonja when you're poisoning your unborn generations. If your children are poisoned, who would now hawk gala to us in Lagos?

The data you provided is also pinpointing those cities as the fastest growing in the country.
That is not to say there is sense in what you and others are doing here, lambasting yourselves and regions undecided
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by tifany89(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Nwoke ki bu. Make us proud by decimating their lies
. Very shameless and evil people

1 Like

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by DesChyko: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

Everytin in Ibadan is rustic and dilapidated....

Airport......abandoned

Poverty.....highest

Education....backward....27th

Houses....rustic and dilapidated

People ....local

Ibadan ladies.......Ugly

Ibadan men.....scratched face and ugly

Accepting this would be a huge betrayal to a lot of those I call my friends. I don't do these, sorry.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by uglyafonja: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2017
DesChyko:

Accepting this would be a huge betrayal to a lot of those I call my friends. I don't do these, sorry.

Y
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by tifany89(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Dude shut up. You haven't lived anywhere close to the south east . Who are u trying to deceive with those your barefaced lies huh? U sound very ignorant . So when does selling gala becomes a crime ? Isn't it better than shouting owo da and constituting nuisance all over the place like your miscreant brothers ? Very foolish somebody . Igbos have dignity and instead of begging like your kinsmen do , those who aren't fortunate engage in petty business after all there is dignity in labour . U r a disgrace to your education if this is your line of thought , seriously it's a pity . Little wonder why people always say Afonjas are lazy and scums of the earth. You people promote laziness instead of hardwork. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Okoyeeboz: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2017
tifany89:

Dude shut up. You haven't lived anywhere close to the south east . Who are u trying to deceive with those your barefaced lies huh? U sound very ignorant . So when does selling gala becomes a crime ? Isn't it better than shouting owo da and constituting nuisance all over the place like your miscreant brothers ? Very foolish somebody . Igbos have dignity and instead of begging like your kinsmen do , those who aren't fortunate engage in petty business after all there is dignity in labour . U r a disgrace to your education if this is your line of thought , seriously it's a pity . Little wonder why people always say Afonjas are lazy and scums of the earth. You people promote laziness instead of hardwork. Smh

Who is this ill-bred bobobo with the IQ of a gnat?

I've lived in Aba, Eziama close to Abia Poly to be precise, if you don't believe it, Go and die!

Forget all the nonsense you people type online, I know you guys wella. Lived with you, received your insults when you people called me ofem.manu to my face thinking I didn't know the meaning, laughed it off and today I'm knocking sense into you flatheaded hairy dwarfs.

As for your incoherent rants, I'm not responsible for your frustration, take it elsewhere. Better stop typing and watch the road as you hawk Fan yogo so that molue won't kill you like your ancestors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by uglyafonja: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2017
tifany89:

What do you expect someone from a region that is ranked below average in education..

Osun. 29th

Oyo. 27th

Ogun. 24th

ONDO. 15th

Ekiti. 11th

What do you expect from people in this category

It is in this region, you will find the most stupid, foolish, illiterate, and psychological deflected set of human beings

4 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Cjrane2:

See how Yoruba boys type false information online.

Now we have a situation where Ibadan is as big as the entire landmass of Lagos state.

ok.ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See why Nigeria is such a laughing stock in the world? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros, you have problem. Na so one of you told me akure is not not up to smallest city in the east. Then I dared him to give me list of his biggest cities in each state of the east. The idiot did ojukwu, then I just have to calm. Are you saying that is not size of Ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Character Not Requirement For Service Chiefs’ Appointment, Says FCC / FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks / Gift Worlu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.