Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? (12427 Views)

Nnewi Politics: Ibeto Should Be Ashamed Of Himself / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Oyo which houses Ibadan was created before Anambra which houses Awka.
Awka was levelled down during the war but Ibadan saw no war.
Awka is better in terms of being appealing to the eyes than Ibadan.
I know Ibadan very well, its an ancient city allergic to modernity and urban renewal.
You too dey lie. Are you talking of awka where I served or another awka in the Caribbean?

1 Like

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by BlackMoon2: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Michael004:
You too dey lie. Are you talking of awka where I served or another awka in the Caribbean?

No one goes to Igboland, so Igbo refugees in nl knows they can lie and get away with it.

Igboland is like a little village.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by BlackMoon2: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Red mud everywhere!

Awka is the pigsty of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by BlackMoon2: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Why is such a small town still underdeveloped?

1 Like

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

where is this.....Do they rear goats here
Where is this. Just look at enugu for Christ sake

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by tifany89(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Who is this ill-bred bobobo with the IQ of a gnat?

I've lived in Aba, Eziama close to Abia Poly to be precise, if you don't believe it, Go and die!

Forget all the nonsense you people type online, I know you guys wella. Lived with you, received your insults when you people called me ofem.manu to my face thinking I didn't know the meaning, laughed it off and today I'm knocking sense into you flatheaded hairy dwarfs.

As for your incoherent rants, I'm not responsible for your frustration, take it elsewhere. Better stop typing and watch the road as you hawk Fan yogo so that molue won't kill you like your ancestors.
Bla bla bla bla typical rants of a deluded soul . I hope it aint me u r expecting to read this nonsense you posted ? I have never seen so much nonsense in a single post untill now.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by lereinter(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:
Ibadan city has

5 mega malls- Heritage mall, Ventura mall, Jericho Mall, Cocoa mall, and The Palms Mall

3 cinemas - Filmhouse Dugbe, Filmhouse samonda, Viva Cinemas

3 startup incubators - Alftech, Wennovation hub, Ibridge hub

A big tourist garden - Agodi gardens

Highest number of research institutions - NISER, IITA, NIHORT, IAR&T, FRIN, CRIN, NABDA, NACGRAB

Best higher institutions- UI&UCH

Lots of GRAs, hotels, night clubs, radio stations.Jericho, Ibadan.

Apart from Lagos and Abuja, which other Nigerian city has as much places to have fun as Ibadan

====================================================================================

====================================================================================

Ibadan:

http://www.pulse.ng/bi/strategy/lagos-abuja-kano-ibadan-port-harcourt-five-biggest-consumer-markets-in-nigeria-id6911576.html

===================================================================================

A New Face of Ibadan is coming soon. Master Plan fully funded by the World Bank

www.ibadan-masterplan.com/project-timeline/

www.ibadan-masterplan.com/who-is-involved/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5760257_c8gikqzxwaiz4mj_jpeg18abd2e9bd5ed7958f8165dd130e9b0f

abegi

all the malls in ibadan go soon turn to computer centre like agbowo complex

ibdan big for nothing

got visionless leaders. and docile followers
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by tifany89(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Michael004:
Where is this. Just look at enugu for Christ sake
Posting pics of a brown roof infested slum in Ibadan and be tagging it Enugu. You think you are doing me? You are doing yourself

5 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by enugu419: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Forget Awka, no part of Igboland is developed.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by enugu419: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2017
tifany89:

Posting pics of a brown roof infested slum in Ibadan and be tagging it Enugu. You think you are doing me? You are doing yourself

Enugu and brown roof is 5 & 6
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Osuhatesosu: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2017
enugu419:
Forget Awka, no part of Igboland is developed.

Instead of becoming refugees in Yorubaland, Igbos should smarten up and develop Awka.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

What do you expect someone from a region that is ranked below average in education..

Osun. 29th

Oyo. 27th

Ogun. 24th

ONDO. 15th

Ekiti. 11th

What do you expect from people in this category

It is in this region, you will find the most stupid, foolish, illiterate, and psychological deflected set of human beings
You are really in pain. So sorry about your predicament.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2017
tifany89:

Check well, it is written under. I wasn't the one that wrote it. That is enugu. Am I the one that wrote this too? If you think you can continue deceiving yourself and think you are deceiving me, you are on a long thing. I know the truth always hurt anyway. Just look down and see where your fellow igbos that love truth are telling themselves. You think you are doing me. Lol

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Okoyeeboz: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2017
tifany89:

Bla bla bla bla typical rants of a deluded soul . I hope it aint me u r expecting to read this nonsense you posted ? I have never seen so much nonsense in a single post untill now.

Glad to have made history in your miserable life.

Since you've never seen this kind of post, you can frame the post and hang it in your family house.

Illiterate Fan yogo hawker, I'll deal with you flatheaded miscreants here. Una story dey my hand.

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2017
I will be back. Let's play grin

cool cool
grin

Ewww, SE fellas are so dirty and very disorganized sha cool

Take a look at what they called ' development ' choiiii cool

1 Like

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by uglyafonja: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2017
totit:
I will be back. Let's play grin
cool cool grin
Ewww, SE fellas are so dirty and very disorganized sha cool
Take a look at what they called ' development ' choiiii cool
all the pics you are posting are by far 100% better than this

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Marcelo290(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2017
At least it is still far better than Osogbo, Abeokuta and some other glorified villages you guys regard cities there despite being in existence for ages now, y'all should cover your faces in shame!

My problem with you guys is that you don't travel, someone would sit in one village and type crap and post. Try and visit Awka, there are no brown roofs plus modernized building abound everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2017
uglyafonja:

all the pics you are posting are by far 100% better than this

That's aba nah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2017
I see flatty pains all over this thread
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2017
I will back 'later' with more iboland.
Make una manage this one for now cool grin grin
Una never see nadadd grin
cheesy

See iboland,alambra

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Somebody said there is no brown roofs in alaigbo, but what's this we are seeing cheesy

Enough of these lies nah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by meccuno: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2017
kn23h:
Why is red mud everywhere tho? embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3490017_awka_jpeg0dc4357c242ba25400583a61001f5657
dude that is an old picture of awka
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2017
New aanambla 2017 grin

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by patrick89(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Michael004:

You served in Anambra state. How much did the government pay you? Ungrateful afonja... Our governor are paying 10k whereas your big for nothing Oyo Governor pay nothing to corpers. Some of the passed out corpses were given up to 200k at the end of their service year. Most of you refused to go back and you're here making noise. You should be flogged by saying rubbish.. Oyo state receive one of the biggest allocation in the country. Ibadan occupys up to 80% of the land mass, but unfortunately it is underdeveloped.
The place is despicably backward with red zinc dotted everywhere. It will be easy to find a Christian in Medina that yo see a young girl that can speak English in Oyo state. Very low wretched people.
How dare you compare Anambra state with worthless pigry state like Oyo? Where backwardness is the new cool.
We have never been in the same category... We can never be, you should draw the line with osun state and never Anambra!

4 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by patrick89(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is a market place, however if you can show Mr anywhere in Ibadan that is close to this place I will regard your people as human first!
totit:
New aanambla 2017 grin

1 Like

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
patrick89:

This is a market place, however if you can show Mr anywhere in Ibadan that is close to this place I will regard your people as human first!

Stop lying. What about this one grin

Uh shocked

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by patrick89(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
BlackMoon2:
Red mud everywhere!

Awka is the pigsty of Nigeria
this was when construction was ongoing at @kwata bridge 2 years ago, the place is wearing a new look..
But I don't expect you to know, just look around the scene did you see any Yoruba like building?
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Now, let's compare ibadan and iboland grin

Ibadan 1

Iboland 2

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by LasGidiOwner: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
totit:
Now, let's compare ibadan and iboland grin

Ibadan 1

Iboland 2

Show us real pictures like this and not Google earth images.

1. Awka

2. Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by LasGidiOwner: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Stop posting selected Google earth. Post real pictures of the aerial views of your city.

2 Likes

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Show us real pictures like this and not Google earth images.

1. Awka

2. Ibadan

C'on Chino.
You know you are lying. grin
This is 2017.
Now,lets compare ibadan of new to iboland of new.

Iboland 1

Ibadan 2

Oya, compare oo

My niguur cool

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by totit: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Stop posting selected Google earth. Post real pictures of the aerial views of your city.

But this is real nah grin
Can't you see chino,my friend lipsrsealed

See better place. Are u satisfy now cool
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Guber: APC Will Lose Over Anti-People Policies - Segun Sowumi / Patience Jonathan And Her Bad Grammar / Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.