Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? (12438 Views)

Nnewi Politics: Ibeto Should Be Ashamed Of Himself / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Dhugal:

Oga Omo 'badan,that area is not Dugbe,haba.
They're mostly Oke Bola segueing into G.Allen,then railways.Oba Adebimpe road,where CBN,Union,Radio Nigeria,former TIB,Sketch and former Co-Operative bank buildings are found,is not Dugbe.Dugbe is not modern.Some of the old buildings may have given way,but its not yet modern by any stretch.
Don't argue this,I grew up in Oke Bola,Onajide street.The hill directly facing Broking house,in case you need help with Google
As for the old parts of Ibadan,they constitutes more than half the city despite modernization.
No need to lie just to win a dick-measuring contest.
take this again!!! Dugbe is the commercial hub if Ibadan. You claim youbstayed at oke bola but you are still very ignorant of dugbe that is 1km away

An area with post office, railway station, first skyscraper in Nigeria and central bank with at least 10 other banks is local to you?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibadan

From the screenshot and link you can see CBN, FRCN are all in dugbe like I claimed earlier!!! I'm waiting for your twist again

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2017
Dhugal don't just view the thread. Reply me!!! Liar

You people's lies have gone too far just because some of us prefer to watch you fool yourselves
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2017
Dhugal:
grin
grin
Kikikikiki
Clown of the first order.
I now need blogsites and google to tell me the address of where I lived till recently.
And I was thinking you're an Ibadanian,not knowing you're one ara oke e-warrior.
Ekotedo is Dugbe,dumbo.Obafemi Awolowo road is not.A simple google earth search would show you the difference between the two addresses.
all the way from Ekotedo to around j Allen is dugbe. even if I drag you down there and start pointing out each building you will still be living in denial. are you wiser than all those business owners and banks that listed their big businesses as dugbe? you are a big clown grin

you came t Ibadan to sell pirated CDs yet you feel you as in the position to telle about a city I've stayed in for 15yrs!!!
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by AmericanQuarter: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2017
@Dhugal, you are very correct, please let this slide. Ignore these people.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Dhugal:
grin
grin
Kikikikiki
Clown of the first order.
I now need blogsites and google to tell me the address of where I lived till recently.
And I was thinking you're an Ibadanian,not knowing you're one ara oke e-warrior.
Ekotedo is Dugbe,dumbo.Obafemi Awolowo road is not.A simple google earth search would show you the difference between the two addresses.
Mumu is now throwing wiki page about,smh.
Oro e,adura logba
Zenith bank is G.Allen,that's my bank,as is Cocoa House.General Post Office is also G.Allen.Dugbe started from the Oyo State Library Board building on.The railway yard that extended from G.Allen on to Iyaganku,is what this ara oke wants to ascribe to Dugbe.Not even funny.
clown why not give me a link to the address of cocoa house that doesn't show dugbe Ibadan. if you take a bus to dugbe from round about you will be dropped at that junction that goes to Eleyele!!!

around that dgbe bus stop alone there is UBA and heritage bank, there is also MDS(that's if you even know the company called MDS). there is also a railway station a stone throw from that dugbe bus stop. adjacent that dugbe bus stop (junction) is the post office with a national library behind it followed by cocoa house. if you follow the other junction opposite eleyele road and you go down for a minute you will see union bank of Nigeria.

6/7 notable buildings including the first skyscraper in west Africa and the areas are not dugbe to you grin I swear your IQ is low
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
@Dhugal, you are very correct, please let this slide. Ignore these people.
yes he's very correct because both of you are ibos bent on spreading lies about Ibadan grin clown
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by pokur: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2017
Dhugal banned till 12:37pm tomorrow, for taking a clown to the cleaners.
Imagine trying to teach one where one lived for 26years.
It's nairaland,of course.
Bunch of clowns
BTW,it's G.Allen.Not j.Allen
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2017
pokur:
Bunch of clowns
lol give the address of post office, railway station, cocoa house and CBN around that area that doesn't end with dugbe Ibadan. I'm waiting for you.
give me link nd screenshot. I've given you links and screenshots that point to them being at dugbe.

I guess you were indoors for 26yrs grin liar!!!
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Jaideyone(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2017
pokur:
Bunch of clowns
see this one correcting me when you don't even know the name of the area. It's j Allen not G Allen grin you don't know ibadan

Can you see all businesses around there still put dugbe Ibadan after the J Allen?

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Yyeske(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2017
After much much, all we know is that Ibadan city and Ibadan land are not the same, you can't equate both as the same.
4/10 of Ibadan city is modern and 9/10 of Ibadan land is rural including most parts of Ibadan city.
Anybody in doubt can use google map to compare the size of the built up areas of Ibadan and Lagos cities.
Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
patrick89:
[s][/s]
Mr afonja, you did not serve in Anambra state.. Awka is not a state but a capital of Anambra. The adidas on your face has scratched out sense from your brain...
Lol, says Mr Dracula hehehehehe

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by Michael004: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
After much much, all we know is that Ibadan city and Ibadan land are not the same, you can't equate both as the same.
4/10 of Ibadan city is modern and 9/10 of Ibadan land is rural including most parts of Ibadan city.
Anybody in doubt can use google map to compare the size of the built up areas of Ibadan and Lagos cities.
Lol, we have heard you. Nigeria land and Nigeria country also not the same. Try harder bro, try

Re: Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? by kn23h(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks / Dickson Ex-Chief Of Staff Defect From PDP To APC / Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.