Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! (17772 Views)

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kudos to guys that goes through the stress of disvirgining a girl. Tried that shitt today and never gonna do it again.

Apart from the pain wey my penls go through during the job, she still Dey cry on top, then the blood nearly make me vomitt.

For me, as soon as we get naqed, I wanna slide in with ease, express way, smooth like butter.

If I jam you and confirm say you be virgin, better package yourself wait your husband or another guy wey go fit do the job. I don’t mind telling you to go out and get another nigga do the job, when it becomes an express, bring the pvssy home to me for continuous devaluation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by SUPERPACK: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2017

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by daewoorazer(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2017

In d zanga, we don't disflower with a dïck...

Next time find a lubricant, start with ur index... Add ur engagement finger.... Den ur ring finger.... You know when to engage Mr junior

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by sinaj(f): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Your name says it all grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by ClitoPen: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
sinaj:
Jesu!! See finishing!!

3 Likes

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Enoma222(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
i plan to disvirgin a girl next week plss i need some tips me my self nah virgin too lol..........help!
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by DaddyKross: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Enoma222:
i plan to disvirgin a girl next week plss i need some tips me my self nah virgin too lol..........help!

Pray she's not the biting type sha. By the time she bite your destiny enh, you go flee by yourself cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Sheun001(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hate that shiiit like.... embarassed
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Enoma222(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
DaddyKross:

Pray she's not the biting type sha. By the time she bite your destiny enh, you go flee by yourself cheesy

how what bitting ?

should i use my finger or my dick the worst tin is dat me my self nah virgin
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
sinaj:
indeed he is stupid grin
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Enoma222(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
loneatar:
indeed he is stupid grin
guy advice me on how to disvirgin a girl naa lol
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by DaddyKross: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Enoma222:

how what bitting ?

should i use my finger or my dick the worst tin is dat me my self nah virgin

Depends on the size of your ammunition. Dude, you have to meet your homies to talk to you about that jaare.
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Greene66: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Enoma222:

The same teen girl who wants a break?
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Enoma222(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Greene66:

The same teen girl who wants a break?
Nooo
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Enoma222(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
DaddyKross:

Depends on the size of your ammunition. Dude, you have to meet your homies to talk to you about that jaare.

guy talk now plss
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Enoma222:

how what bitting ?

should i use my finger or my dick [/b]the worst tin is dat me my self nah virgin
[b]Lmao ! I just can't stop laughing very loud after reading these post ....Really being a stressful day.
Bro,u made my day. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by mrMeen(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
personally everything I do or anything I buy I like to have it brand new you get. I like to be first in everything I do. I hate second hand things with a passion. oh am brand new myself.

4 Likes

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by acevic: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
That shit is something else. The crying alone can make junior go soft especially when you really love the babe. You won't be able to watch her cry and still be penetrating.

I let go of 3 virgin Atlantic in my life but the 4th one, I kinda like her so I decided to break in. Took me several weeks though.

Lubrication is key.....durex is important. ....
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Princefrankie1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol. I tell some of my guys who haven't had the chance of going down with a virgin, but they don't believe me.

They think maybe I don't know what I am saying or I don't know how to do it.

No matter the trick and skill, deflowering a girl is a no no for me after my last experience.

4 Likes

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Princefrankie1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
acevic:
That shit is something else. The crying alone can make junior go soft especially when you really love the babe. You won't be able to watch her cry and still be penetrating.

I let go of 3 virgin Atlantic in my life but the 4th one, I kinda like her so I decided to break in. Took me several weeks though.

Lubrication is key.....durex is important. ....

Yea. If I have a soft spot for the babe, like my girlfriend whom I deflowered, I can bear that pain.

But not with any random babe.

No way~~
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by smartpyzee(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
sinaj:

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by habsydiamond(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yoruba proverb says 'Ile la wo Ka to somo loruko'...I sorry for the Op oooo. whores fall on u den
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Enoma222(m): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Lmao ! I just can't stop laughing very loud after reading these post ....Really being a stressful day.

zex

what to do ! you are_welcome cry
MidNightHunter:

Lmao ! I just can't stop laughing very loud after reading these post ....Really being a stressful day.

zex

what to do ! you are_welcome
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by simpleswazy(m): 3:07am On Dec 01, 2017
stupidity:
Kudos to guys that goes through the stress of disvirgining a girl. Tried that shitt today and never gonna do it again.

Apart from the pain wey my penls go through during the job, she still Dey cry on top, then the blood nearly make me vomitt.

For me, as soon as we get naqed, I wanna slide in with ease, express way, smooth like butter.

If I jam you and confirm say you be virgin, better package yourself wait your husband or another guy wey go fit do the job. I don’t mind telling you to go out and get another nigga do the job, when it becomes an express, bring the pvssy home to me for continuous devaluation.

u right been dtin my girl two yrs AND she's still a virgin if I try to she will cry ND my dick go down Cos she always cry ND I cnt tke it see her crying turns me off. I don'try to use finger since den still never break o..
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Enoma222(m): 3:55am On Dec 01, 2017
simpleswazy:
u right been dtin my girl two yrs AND she's still a virgin if I try to she will cry ND my dick go down Cos she always cry ND I cnt tke it see her crying turns me off. I don'try to use finger since den still never break o..
_guy_somebody_else_go_soon_help_u_out_lol

1 Like

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by supereagle(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

In d zanga, we don't disflower with a dïck...

Next time find a lubricant, start with ur index... Add ur engagement finger.... Den ur ring finger.... You know when to engage Mr junior

Experience
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by columbus007(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2017
It's real,yes when u say stupidity fall on you sad
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by genius43(m): 8:10am On Dec 01, 2017
The way am looking at the OP now. Sense fall on you this December

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by MVLOX(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2017
DaddyKross:

LOL... My Belle ooo
Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by Amastermovic(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2017

Make sure u make her feel calm..

Romance her well with plenty of kisses

While doing the romance use your index

finger gently on the vagina lips.. Gently

Talk to her don't let her think about it whn u want to insert just engage in conversation use ur dic* to rob the vaaagina surface gradually

Now hold her hands down and gve it a try..

Mind u don't promise her you will marry her because they normally request for promise..

If she's the hard type use the oil in condom to lubricate her.. But I try my best to make them cum use the finger and they shout pls put it in pls at this point u can easily go in

3 Likes

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by hooklover: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
U mean with all d stories ladies hear about guys been bad many ladies still looking for who to disvirgin dem...

1 Like

Re: Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! by ikemesit4477: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
sinaj:
make I go check his moniker!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.