Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online (1124 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by Edu3Again: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by analize701: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
And how does he know they are fake?
Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by analize701: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Edu3Again:
It's live now
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1953009821688005&id=1752413478414308 cry
There's nothing in this Link. Am i missing something?
Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by Edu3Again: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
analize701:

There's nothing in this Link. Am i missing something?
Clicked on it, its WORKING.
Abi u no wan make people see?

Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by analize701: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Edu3Again:
Clicked on it, its WORKING. Abi u no wan make people see?
I click o. I click three times, i no see anything.
Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by Edu3Again: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
analize701:

I click o. I click three times, i no see anything.
Why e go work for everybody but you ?

You must be one of those who no like the way God dey expose these false pastors.
So u no wan make people see am cheesy
Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by analize701: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Edu3Again:

Why e go work for everybody but you ?

You must be one of those who no like the way God dey expose these false pastors.
So u no wan make people see am cheesy
Am chief on the side of exposing false prophets o. Dem dey spoil matter. The Tares.

But while at it, you had better be sure because if you attack God pikin, you don buy market. God no go talk to you until you by yasef waka enter fire.
Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
d man don't have what to say, let him go and preach to his congregation
Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2017
It takes a fake preacher to expose his kind.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2017
This man is a minister I highly respected because of his deep teachings and the impact he has made.
I'm however surprised & put off by what he has been doing lately. God is not an author of confusion but of peace. No doubt there are many wolves in sheep clothing but from my small knowledge of scriptures and walk with, he has clearly gone over the edge in this area.
If you've followed church history & the move of God's spirit, you'll notice that Generals that began fighting their own thus causing more harm to Gods grand vision on the earth had to be taken out to prevent further damage. I could give several examples. May that not happen in Jesus name.
May God help him & us all.
Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by God2man(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2017
dpsam:
This man is a minister I highly respected because of his deep teachings and the impact he has made.
I'm however surprised & put off by what he has been doing lately. God is not an author of confusion but of peace. No doubt there are many wolves in sheep clothing but from my small knowledge of scriptures and walk with, he has clearly gone over the edge in this area.
If you've followed church history & the move of God's spirit, you'll notice that Generals that began fighting their own thus causing more harm to Gods grand vision on the earth had to be taken out to prevent further damage. I could give several examples. May that not happen in Jesus name.

Amen.

Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Sunday Adelaja Of Ukraine Is Exposing Fake Pastors Now Online by Edu3Again: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
dpsam:
The people he is exposing are not true men of God but wolves in Sheeps clothing.

Those he is exposing are agents of satan.

Sunday Adelaja is doing a good job as Daddy Freeze grin

(1) (Reply)

Islam Is A Religion Of Peace / Live Update From Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Festival / If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.