Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (42170 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Wife Be Contented With Your Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by miarmor(f): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2010
Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by adetoru(f): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2010
Men are confused grin grin wink

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
The mind boggles, why get married in the ist place?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2010
There are still guys out there that are pretty contented with their lot.

I for one really love my wife, would change nothing about her, and would never dream of looking elsewhere for what my wife can readily give me. Only death will part us, and by God's grace, that's a long way off. smiley

106 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2010
Siena:

There are still guys out there that are pretty contented with their lot.

I for one really love my wife, would change nothing about her, and would never dream of looking elsewhere for what my wife can readily give me. Only death will part us, and by God's grace, that's a long way off. smiley
If what you say is the truth, women can pray to meet good men like you smiley

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
d reason is because gals change on getn married and guys dont like it,

41 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2010
And guys remain the same right?

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by adetoru(f): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yeah,what she said

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2010
ULSHERLAN:

d reason is because gals change on getn married and guy dont like it,

I don't think that statement's strictly true.

A guy that's going to cheat will do so, regardless of what his wife's like. Men change too, we all do. If change were a reason to cheat, the world would be in chaos.

If you don't like your wife's new persona, then the honourable thing to do would be to leave her, set her free to find a guy that'll love her as she deserves. You can't have your cake, eat it, and keep some in the fridge for a snack later.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by adetoru(f): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2010
@ebonyeyes,I looked at ur profile pic and all I can say is WTF! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by mamagee3(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
The same reason why most wealthy people are never contented with their wealth. wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by daduke2k(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2010
Nt realy, wen u marry mama gee type, wetin go make u no change.  D flaws u neva saw durin courtship shows afta marriage, leadin 2 change. Nt a general norm , i guess.
Ebonyeyes:

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by tpiah: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2010
If you don't like your wife's new persona, then the honourable thing to do would be to leave her, set her free to find a guy that'll love her as she deserves

does the same apply if the wife doesnt like her husband anymore after they marry?
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2010
tpiah:

does the same apply if the wife doesnt like her husband anymore after they marry?

Ms Tpia, I'm sticking to this topic, separation's better than remaining in a marriage that's deemed stale enough by one side to warrant cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by tpiah: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2010
^^ well, in the case of unrepentant and intimacy addicted cheaters, maybe.

But most times it's simply sheer indiscipline, irresponsibility, looseness and wanton disregard of marriage vows, by the man.

This doesnt mean I'm saying all women are angels. Of course there are some who can outdo the man point for point when it comes to waywardness.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by stz(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
If a guy cant secure his koko before marriage, he def will do the same after marriage, it has nothing to do with his wifey's look, wether fat/thin/pretty/ugly. It all boils down to the fear of god

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2010
tpiah:

^^ well, in the case of unrepentant and intimacy addicted cheaters, maybe.

But most times it's simply sheer indiscipline, irresponsibility, looseness and wanton disregard of marriage vows, by the man.

This doesnt mean I'm saying all women are angels. Of course there are some who can outdo the man point for point when it comes to waywardness.

That's true, Ms Tpia.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by tpiah: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2010
If a guy cant secure his koko before marriage, he def will do the same after marriage, it has nothing to do with his wifey's look, wether fat/thin/pretty/ugly. It all boils down to the fear of god

gbam

Siena:

That's true, Ms Tpia.

Ms siena, unfortunately life being what it is, the wayward man will marry the virgin/non-wayward woman while the wayward woman more often than not, ends up with a non-wayward man. At least relatively non-wayward man.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by sizzlers(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2010
girls own worse they are cameleon.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by DeepSoul(f): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2010
Men are just insatiable. Some of them even go as far as repeatedly having unprotected sex with women who arent their wives thus exposing innocent women to all sorts.

Na God they save person.

Prayer: Lord, please give me a good man.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Abekeade08(f): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2010
^^^^thats why imma want to kill the fool wey wan cheat on me. I can only beg God to give me a good hubby like Siena so I won't go to jail on murder charges. grin
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2010
@ poster cos stolen food tastes sweet.at d end of d day their mouths will be filled with gravel.proverbs 20 (d place where d bible reffered 2 infidelity.dats d answer 2 ur question lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by cold(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2010
The grass is always greener on the other side.Abi no be so dem dey talk am undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
mama-gee:

The same reason why most wealthy people are never contented with their wealth. wink
Hahaha. Can't stop laughing.
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Cyberfreak(f): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2010
ng.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by benedictac(f): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
miarmor:

Can somebody please explain why most men still run after other ladies after marriage. Why do men find it difficult to stick with their wives no matter how beautiful or attractive she is? This is so pathetic.

Not all, i can categorically say that mine is contented with me
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Godalone(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
Not all married men,at least i have been away from my wife for a whole year and i did not cheat on her and i will never.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2010
^^^^ Good for you!
Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Cyberfreak(f): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
y?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2010
Cyberfreak:

@Godalone, While I commend your devotion and respect for your wife, I just have to ask, how swollen are your hands presently?

And not all guys use their hands to pleasure themselves, just because wifey's away.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by ikamefa(f): 3:25am On Mar 30, 2010
Cyberfreak:

@Godalone, While I commend your devotion and respect for your wife, I just have to ask, how swollen are your hands presently?

shocked shocked blue balls " grin "

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? by raintree: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
Buahahaha,
@ Godalone
Your hands dey tired na! From over working abi no bi so? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.