Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (65953 Views)

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by BetaThings: 2:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Naijacost22:
This looks like one of those made up stories Lie Mohammed can conjure. PM express They look 4 traffic oh.

If this was about one Ahmed from Kano and reported by nonsensehelm.com, you would immediately attack the North and Islam
Is this made up too?
http://www.maymaygist.com/2017/07/07/man-kills-pregnant-wife-after-impregnating-housemaid/
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/06/man-kills-8-month-pregnant-wife-impregnating-housemaid-plateau/

Forget PM news, even if vanguard reported this, you would still look for an excuse
You guys live in your utopian world of compulsive propaganda-filtered reality

https://www.nairaland.com/4206879/obituary-8-year-old-killed-brother-port

https://www.nairaland.com/4207051/14-year-old-girl-rescued-sexual-abuse
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Tosinville(m): 2:30am On Dec 01, 2017
Person Wey never even born her child dey collect house maid again? Her laziness led her into this and she need to pack her belongings and leave fr
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by BetaThings: 2:30am On Dec 01, 2017
lookatew:
I don't know why people still take PM EXPRESS serious.

Nairaland mods and the NLers should know that pm express do not give news, all they give is forged sensational stories, without any credibility.

They'll never put related pictures (if there is, its usually fake and unrelated), because everything is made up.

I believe somebody or group of persons just sit on a round table in some shabby room, spin useless stories, and try to pass it on as news. I see through their bùllshìt, and I hope everybody else will too.

You cannot take pictures of children in abusive relationship
The family court will jail the editor and reporter
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 01, 2017
grandstar:

Marriage is for better for worse. No party as the right to break the marriage contract, whether the man or woman. We all owe an accounting to the True God, to, "whom every family in heaven and on earth owe their name" (Hebrew 3:4)

If my wife is barren, I'll stick with her to the end (Psalms 15:1 and 4c)

In the new world, which I always pray for to come(Matthew 6:10), I know I will have as many children as I want (Peter 3:13, Revelations 21:3-5)

In the new world, which I always pray for to come(Matthew 6:10), I know I will have as many children as I want (Peter 3:13, Revelations 21:3-5) oga you be Jehovah's witness?.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by adecz: 3:57am On Dec 01, 2017
He he heh!! grin

From house girl,

to Baby mama,

to housewife....

Satan!!!

You are a joker!!

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Reinvented: 4:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Tosinville:
Person Wey never even born her child dey collect house maid again? Her laziness led her into this and she need to pack her belongings and leave fr

Thought so too. Why was she looking for househelp, to help do what?
For those asking how a 14 yrs girl could be that bold to ask her madam out, read the story again. She was actually brought by Emmanuel's neighbour who is a single parent. So her insistence may actually be the counsel of the neighbour's who brought her from the village.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Daeylar(f): 5:13am On Dec 01, 2017
I don't understand?
Why is the topic of this thread, barren woman displaced by 14 year old pregnant maid? And not useless man arrested by police for raping (statutory) and impregnating underaged 14 year old maid and divorced by wife?

Why do men get away with a lot of rubbish in this country? Why do we allow them do that?
Even when the man is dead wrong, I'm glad he was arrested, he slept with a 14 year old and impregnated her. Cheated on his wife, yet according to the topic we are still meant to attack the females?

Misogynistic country.

And going through the thread. Very few reasonable responses.

And we need to stop having kids under 18 as maids. It needs to stop. Eldee is right.
They need to be in jail, everyone who felt it's right to give this girl out as a maid.

Everybody failed that little girl, raped and pregnant at 14,
I'm so sorry dear, everyone failed you cry

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by moonnstar(f): 5:27am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

More women use the time they would have used in making babies to watch Telemundo and Jenifas diary.
When their husbands do the needful, they'd begin to cry foul.

But some women don't have conscience sha.

You refused to give him a child and another lady gave it to him. Yet you still want to stay in the same house with them.

I ga-a bu ogbenye bu kwa amosu?
mba oman me
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Tbeiz: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2017
blackbeau1:
refused to give him a child ? Really ? Like she holds the power of getting pregnant in her hands. Abi she'd prefer her house help to get her husband ? Lemme just assume you are being sarcastic or making a joke
I don't even understand how the guy thinks. Can't even comprehend what he's saying.

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Kirinwa: 5:42am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

More women use the time they would have used in making babies to watch Telemundo and Jenifas diary.

You refused to give him a child and another lady gave it to him. Yet you still want to stay in the same house with them.

What happened to the marriage vows? Last I checked barrenness is not a reason for unfaithfulness or divorce. In sickness and in health, for better and for worse, till death do you part.

Abi your brain was not there when you were muttering it?
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by omojeesu(m): 5:49am On Dec 01, 2017
ceezarhh:
that's it...I'm done!

You mean Rapture should come quickly? Because that's the only way to get out of this earth!
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Let's ask ourselves this question even if they had a child what is the possibility of the man not sleeping with the maid? , this is not a matter of wheither his wife was barren or not, he is a pedophile, if he did it cos he was looking for a child, he would have gone for a matured woman, the pregnancy was not pre-Planned, Emmanuel is a pedophile,its as simple as that
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Caprigal: 5:55am On Dec 01, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Women re scum

What type of scum is your mother?

3 Likes

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by binladen(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2017
If na Hausa or Muslim ... Islam prejudice go don set in....a married man carry him prick chuck 14yr old girl till she get belle.... hypocrites
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Caprigal: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2017
oodua1stson:
The woman should also be arrested for child labour

Both the man and woman should be arrested. The man's crime is double because it consists both child labor and raping a minor.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by tundesto(m): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2017
suregalluv:
14yrs old proud of being pregnant and even boasting of not capable of being a "house-sharer" with her boss?
Mehn this world is really turning upside down. I feel for the woman

That girl may be 14 years of age, her body features may cmpete with that of a 30 year old lady.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by rOsy247(f): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Underage still dey? They are even wiser than the overage these days. Just imagine the effrontery at 14.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Caprigal: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Daeylar:
I don't understand?
Why is the topic of this barren woman displaced by 14. Year old pregnant maid? And not useless man arrested by police for raping (statutory) and impregnating underaged 14 year old maid and divorced by wife?
Why do men get away with a lot of rubbish in this country? Why do we allow them do that?
Even when the man is dead wrong, he swept with a 14 year old and impregnated her. Cheated on his wife, yet according to the topic we are still meant to attack the females?
Misogynistic country.

And going through the thread. Very few reasonable responses.

Are you minding the stupid Nairaland boys on this thread?
All manner of rubbish statements coming from their mouths from the woman must have aborted her womb away to the woman refused to bear a child so she shouldn't blame the husband and maid.

The morons are not blaming the man that could not act as an adult and end his marriage with legal divorce before marrying an adult instead of taking advantage of a minor.

I already knew majority of men are criminally minded sociopaths but coming to Nairaland just reinforces that my knowledge everyday.

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by BetaThings: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2017
nawtyme:

This is why;
1. A certain Senator from a certain part of this country married a girl within that age range and nothing happened.
2. Child marriage is very common in a certain part of this country. How many people have been arrested?
3. Esther Oruru was put in a family way by Yinusa. How old was she? When the case was initially reported to the police, what was the outcome? Now that the police got involved, what is the outcome?
4. According to Vanguard, Aisha was 9 years old when she got pregnant and married buhari. Was he arrested?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/edo-prostitutes-comment-activist-berates-aisha-buhari/

So the question is not out of place.

this has got to be the dumbest sentence from a so called journalist I've seen this year.

Who edits these stories
, for God's sakes? Hungry bloggers??

Somebody made a simple observation about journalistic standard by a reporter from southern Nigeria
You decided to unload on the Northern Nigeria in pursuit of your agenda of bigotry an hate

Anyway
Marrying a girl at age 14 is better than allowing them to become intimacy gadgets at 10
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/

Slaughtering children in the name of exorcising withchcraft is common in a certain part of the country
http://punchng.com/left-to-die-tales-of-woe-from-nigerian-children-branded-witches/
Ritual killing for money is common in a certain part of the country

Esther Oruru was 14 and Yinusa was dating her with the knowledge of her mother, because Yinusa was the first person the mom asked for when she got missing
The story was about kidnapping - how do you transport an abducted girl to an interstate motor park in Bayelsa and convey the girl to Kano in the presence of other passengers?

This lady from the South got married at 14 (same age as Ese) and the Senator's bride. You know why her mother gave her away? Her friends were already into prostitution (at age 14)
Marriage at that age 14 by a Northerner is a cause of national outrage but prostitution at age 14 in the South is progress. Right?
http://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/
I got married to him when I was only 14 because my mum didn’t want me to get into prostitution like other girls in the village.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Seahawk: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Standing ovation to the little lady.. That was a bleeping art of bavery to send the woman out of the house.. The bible said it afterall, a time shall come when the slave shall become king and the king become slave. It also says '' the forgotten pillar will become the main stay of the house ''..

Dont ask me which chapter and verse
smh
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by BetaThings: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2017
Reinvented:

Thought so too. Why was she looking for househelp, to help do what?
The girl could actually be helping the madam in her shop?

Reinvented:
For those asking how a 14 yrs girl could be that bold to ask her madam out, read the story again. She was actually brought by Emmanuel's neighbour who is a single parent. So her insistence may actually be the counsel of the neighbour's who brought her from the village.

Excellent point, she has a backer/adviser in a single parent
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by cescky(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Ishilove:

I've read all manner of rubbish that passes for journalism in recent times, but this has got to be the dumbest sentence from a so called journalist I've seen this year.

Who edits these stories, for God's sakes? Hungry bloggers??

One of the issues is you MOds...

By now you should know Pm News is always filled with crap and sensational stories..and tribalistic too, but it's traffic for you and seun iguess

1 Like

Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by nams77: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2017
grandstar:

Marriage is for better for worse. No party as the right to break the marriage contract, whether the man or woman. We all owe an accounting to the True God, to, "whom every family in heaven and on earth owe their name" (Hebrew 3:4)

If my wife is barren, I'll stick with her to the end (Psalms 15:1 and 4c)

In the new world, which I always pray for to come(Matthew 6:10), I know I will have as many children as I want (Peter 3:13, Revelations 21:3-5)

In the new world,there will be no marriage or giving birth to children.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 01, 2017
d man uses his own hands to set fire for him own house, when u don pay govt third-party 250k with two sureties in like sum, naa who go cum profit from ur ignorance? ur wife or the court or ur unborn child?
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2017
SHE WON'T GO FAR ACCORDING TO PROVERBS 30 :23. IT IS ONE OF THE 3 THINGS THE WORLD CANT TOLERATE.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Geesaintagape: 6:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Fis wife y keeping a maid in mix of ur bareness.?
Are u so lazy n stupid?
Mumu woman
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by ceezarhh(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2017
beautydutch:
weird news everywhere..
come along then...hope you won't be scared when we come across aliens?
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by Profizzy(f): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can tell the kind of person you are from this comment, Lol.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by ceezarhh(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2017
omojeesu:

You mean Rapture should come quickly? Because that's the only way to get out of this earth!
rapture or not, this earth is becoming scary...
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by nawtyme: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Ishilove:

You forgot to add one thing in your all your illustrations: CONSENT.

The question is completely stupid coming from a journalist because he of all people should know the antecedents of these so called marriages.

You are kidding me, right?

Let me not say much. Use Google to find out the ages of Aisha and Buhari, then do the maths. They got married in '89 so it should be easy to calculate.

Your statement reinforces my submission on junk journalism, and gives more insight on it's effects on the psyche and world view of the general populace.
You said I forgot to add CONSENT. Did you read in the article where the girl on question decided to take over the house? A girl who is willing to drive away the woman of the house, does it look like consent before coitus was absent? Where in the report did she indicate that she was raped by Emmanuel?
And don't come up with the underage crap thereby giving credit to my initial submission that all those who had intercourse with teens below 18 should also be arrested.
Re: Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home by grandstar(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2017
dumo1:

In the new world, which I always pray for to come(Matthew 6:10), I know I will have as many children as I want (Peter 3:13, Revelations 21:3-5) oga you be Jehovah's witness?.

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.