Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (98965 Views)

Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Korede Bello Shades Yemi Alade Over Beef With Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by markode777: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Following the allegation made by Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade on the Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie, that he disrespected her three times after refusing to meet her for collaboration on three occasions.

In response to what the Nigerian musician said, the Ghanaian singer and Sarknation boss in an interview with Nkosuo TV, from the United Kingdom where he is currently carrying out his ''highest'' tour, said what Yemi claimed about him was not true.

He revealed that he sometimes features in the song of others without collecting any money, most especially, when the song is interesting and he likes the song.

Sarkodie said he has not listened to what Yemi Alade said, but he read about it on some news blocks.

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/sarkodie-replies-yemi-alade-over-her.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by emeijeh(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Happy December Nairalanders.

Wetin consæn us and this yeye yeyebrity news?

41 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by mexxmoney: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who cares?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by oblaak(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sark. The best rapper of our time. He's winning a Grammy soon. Anyways who takes Buhari serious these days. Mtchew

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by TonyCizzy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
If I hear Pimm!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin

Quiiieee... Wharelse
Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by OluwasureGig: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2017
I just love this guy's facial hair.. Very attractive

16 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by morbeta(m): 3:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Collaboration in process. Publicity and Attention achieved.

6 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by BunbleBee: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2017
markode777:
Following the allegation made by Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade on the Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie, that he disrespected her three times after refusing to meet her for collaboration on three occasions.

In response to what the Nigerian music said, the Ghanaian singer and Sarknation boss in an interview with Nkosuo TV, from the United Kingdom where he is currently carrying out his ''highest'' tour, said what Yemi claimed about him is not true.

He revealed that he sometimes features in the song of others without collecting any money, most especially, when the song is interesting and he like the song.

Sarkodie said he has not listened to what Yemi Alade said, but he read about it on some news blocks.

Kindly Click HERE or HOME to see other latest Posts
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/sarkodie-replies-yemi-alade-over-her.html
oshe baddest

2 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Afrok(m): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2017
The response and the allegation(s) didn't correlate at all... There was no where in the interview where Yemi Alade said he shunned her collaborations because of money, so why was he talking about featuring without collecting money? shocked

It's not even my business sef, IDGAF...
Walks away gently... after realizing Op's mistakes.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by miqos03: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Wow
Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by 9jatatafo(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Yeyebrities

2 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
They should both be mature about it. .....
Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Blissbeatz(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Shalley wetin happen why u disgrace my babie

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by edeXede: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
embarassed

Since I read this https://www.nairaland.com/4207975/somalian-mother-4-shares-nude my tunmy has been hurting and my manliness has gotten an accident.. Lala why me! why me at the start of a new month

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Chevalier(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
And this is news?
Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by BTT(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Someone said you were snubbish. You claim it was not true, yet no details in your defence.

We now know who to believe.

6 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Sarko my crush. Mwah love u
Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Bossontop(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
undecided
My pipo make we dey jhur....no be beta news

8 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
If sarks can do collabo with skales, den u know yemi alade dey lie. Maybe she be no wan pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Dutchey(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
okay
Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Yemi Alade is it by force for him to be in love with u?? All this gurls be looking for a ready made man upandan.
Kudos to Sakodie for turning down her love proposal.

Sorry I didn't read the post, what was it all about self?? undecided

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by NigerDeltan(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
News blocks indeed!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by jaheymezz(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
whoever posted this sh.it come I have something for you

BTW am +1 today guys show some love

26 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Elnino4ladies: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Their father
Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Boyooosa(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Why this one dey clinch, small tym now, some fulls go dey put am beside tiwa.
Why she dey do like upcoming sef?
Na so so she go dey begi begi for everything, beg for Ferrari, beg for salary, beg for feature...smh. embarassed
Small tym she go dey beg for deek

4 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by nNEOo(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
I think what he meant is yemi you sings trash izza CLEAR? cool

6 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2017
oblaak:
Sark. The best rapper of our time. He's winning a Grammy soon. Anyways who takes Buhari serious these days. Mtchew
Igbo at work

6 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by concupiscent: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2017
"Sark you tried by giving her a response, we know what she's trying to do, drag you into a collaboration with her by courting public sympathy even when you clearly ain't interested. she expects an A- list rapper like yourself to feature with a whack artist with crap lyrics like herself! Stop doing cannabis Yemi"

-concupiscent

2 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by darkenkach(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Charley, don't mind that attention seeking bitch. Who even gave her that title mama African? She mad?
Re: Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times by BruncleZuma: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Irrelevancies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.