Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (38821 Views)

How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2017
as ugly as fvck

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Blissbeatz:
I no fit allow u pilot my plane.... Looks lik mermaid
come here....wc plane u get...

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Ok,but not my type
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Pls lemme ask o.....what is slay? Shey slay means to open breast? Shey slay to carry big yansh or i dont understand again pls
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by IGNACOSTI(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2017
"Female Nigerian pilot who slays on social media"

Abeg nah for sky she for slay before ??
but how can this change the fact that i no do anything for exam today

1 Like

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Blissbeatz(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Jadoskii:

Imy planr dey my backyard wink
Jadoskii:

Imy planr dey my backyard
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by kullozone(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2017
She has a good job but she's not pretty smiley
I no even know which one be her real face sef!
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2017
I stopped reading at "she's into piloting..."
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Her only problem is her mouth odour
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by albacete(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by SirLakes: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2017
oshe11:
U bloggers cn lie ehn.....

Person wen I knw well, ORDINARY CABIN CREW WEN SHE BE NAI UNA TAG HER PILOT JUST COS SHE USE SOMEONE'S SHIRT TO SNAP PIX ALL FOR THE #GRAMZ & #GLAMZ

NO INVESTIGATION, NA JST TO GO DOWNLOAD PIPO PIX FRM SOCIAL MEDIA AND FABRICATE ANYTIN WEN ENTA UNA HEAD

I WEAK!!!
I follow you weak
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Ugly bitch
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by albacete(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Just like when I will manage to snap beside one 2017 Phantom . My friends will carry my mata go social media with the title
"young dude acquires a 2017 Phantom, slays on instagram "
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2017
BenShammer:
I was expecting the usual "and one girl in Nigeria is busy waiting for someone to take her shopping"..... I use style write am sha grin

...and you think she doesn't wanna be spoilt cos she earns her money? No wonder, none of your obnoxious males have been able to write anything substantial about the female folks grin
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by vickysly: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2017
[b][/b]she looks like #bobrisky
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2017
FreddyKruger:
shocked Janet if your aircraft ever gets faulty and you need to make an emergency landing you could crash-land your plane in my backyard.

She's not fine!
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Olisa4all: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2017
oshe11:
U bloggers cn lie ehn.....

Person wen I knw well, ORDINARY CABIN CREW WEN SHE BE NAI UNA TAG HER PILOT JUST COS SHE USE SOMEONE'S SHIRT TO SNAP PIX ALL FOR THE #GRAMZ & #GLAMZ

NO INVESTIGATION, NA JST TO GO DOWNLOAD PIPO PIX FRM SOCIAL MEDIA AND FABRICATE ANYTIN WEN ENTA UNA HEAD

I WEAK!!!

I smell hate, I detect envy.

1 Like

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2017
There's something about serious people. If you don't appear serious, then you ain't serious and you won't be taken seriously. Piloting is a very serious line of duty hence the need for looking serious at all times. Perception is everything.
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by oshe11: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Olisa4all:

I smell hate, I detect envy.
Go check ur nose, IT SHOULD BE SMELLING FACT
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Blackops(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2017
The beautiful 31-year old has a strong passion for traveling, eating foreign meals as well as shopping

Her passions are too expensive.

And those pictures.

She can make a gay brother to reconsider.

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by banre(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2017
this one go dey slay 4 cockpit ni o....instead of flying. she fit fly everyone go their graves. wonder why a female pilot will put on such tight uniform
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Olisa4all: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2017
oshe11:

Go check ur nose, IT SHOULD BE SMELLING FACT

of your hate and envy, yes..
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by oshe11: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Olisa4all:

of your hate and envy, yes..
abeg leav me lemme work
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by christopher123(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Igbo girl again
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by adedoyin34(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2017
wow wow wow wow she is beautiful
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2017
sisisioge:

...and you think she doesn't wanna be spoilt cos she earns her money? No wonder, none of your obnoxious males have been able to write anything substantial about the female folks grin
Its natural for a guy to feel the urge to spoil a girl, just as its natural for girls to desire to be spoiled, the problem is when the girl decides to sit down in her fathers house/squats with friends and waits for men to spoil her. Girls should make something of their lives so they don't depend on men to survive, its the idea of being taken care of that should be enjoyed, not that without a guy the girl would starve to death. I hope I'm communicating

1 Like

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2017
BenShammer:
Its natural for a guy to feel the urge to spoil a girl, just as its natural for girls to desire to be spoiled, the problem is when the girl decides to sit down in her fathers house/squats with friends and waits for men to spoil her. Girls should make something of their lives so they don't depend on men to survive, its the idea of being taken care of that should be enjoyed, not that without a guy the girl would starve to death. I hope I'm communicating

Yea...I'm glad you got my own point too. Kudos to all hard works.

1 Like

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by supereagle(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Chevalier:
shocked shocked
That's some beauty there!!!

She collected it from her creator.

1 Like

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
is it jibunor or bunor.
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Jackson042: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lordfranklin:
so? How that one take add one naira to my account?

Dem force you open am? Abi your fone dey automatically open posts on e own?

If you dey find wetin go add 1 naira to your account, go business or job section...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.