Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (38816 Views)

How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Jackson042: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
jude33084:
She is not a good pilot!

Pilots do not have time for social media let alone take pictures with breestt half showing. undecided

Really?

Tell me something! shocked

So... she should dedicate ALL her 24 hours for business right? Even during her off days bah?

Or dem tell you say pilots no suppose dey social media?

Even President of the United States still get time drive hin go cart around the white house just for fun...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
danduj:
Pls tell her to wear her bra angry
lol.
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
She even has time for fashion. She try o. she's cute though.
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Oju4190: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
This one na pilot or harlot?
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Divinecosmas(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bede2u:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin who else noticed this was an advert. Our aunty dey 31 years, dey take style dey find husband tongue

Seun how much this one pay?

Bro ...dem pay you to spoil her market?? �
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Cabin crew, not pilot
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Ewoma45(f): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
i saw her on tuesday and wednesday, she flew one of the private jets the oba of benin came with to sokoto.....mahn! y'all should av seen d hostess on dat jet, killer coke bottle shape but her face is just okay
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by PDPGuy: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
She’s an elegant-looking First Officer.
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by banguroughly(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Is dat y she's not wearing bra?
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Sezzybb(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
This one can not be a good pilot! Nonsense act!!! angry
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 03, 2017
She's too unserious to be a pilot ,must a an air hostess or call girl.
Re: Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) by Denaro(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hi guys, I have an opportunity for us.
I'm sure some of you have heard of smart contract. But let me explain.

Smart contract works inform of Networking, which means individuals are to connect to get things done and it's done to earn money (crypto currency).

For Smart contract to work well, it is always better if a team if form. This team will make work easy for individuals In the sense that
1. It will remove the stress of individuals looking for referrals
2. It will make earnings very easy and fast.
3. The smart contract can be completed within a day if the right number of members is formed for a team.

On this note, I am inviting you to join my team of 500 members, with this team and our strategy we will achieve a massive earnings from this smart contract.
All things being equal individuals will earn minimum of 13 million Trons. Tron is a crypto currency currently valued as 15.21 naira. So do the mathematics and see how much you can earn.

Good news, you join the platform with the same amount as your monthly subscription ����.

Join TEAM500 smart contract movement and come and make a foutune.

https:///IbHcpirhiKm6jWuTJETYs1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.