Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

For The Ladies In Anambra State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies In Anambra State (536 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies In Anambra State by SundayBakare: 1:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Hi there, of you are reading this then i assume you are a sexy lady and in anambra state, well it's my birthday today and i wish to spend it with a total stranger, i promise you lots of fun and satisfaction and of course i am quite good-looking and smart i also happen to be a talented developer, so simply indicate by replying hi and i will hit y'all up.
Re: For The Ladies In Anambra State by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 01, 2017
happy birthday
Re: For The Ladies In Anambra State by ClitoPen: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Christmas preps

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 6 Main Reasons You’re Still Single And How To Overcome Them / Should Sex Dolls Be Allowed In Nigeria? / "Hello ladies" Boy friend cuddle is here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.