Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,326 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

December 2017 Is Here! Happy New Month Dearies! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / December 2017 Is Here! Happy New Month Dearies! (737 Views)

Happy New Month From Spectrum Phones Ltd / Happy New Month / Happy New Month To All Our Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

December 2017 Is Here! Happy New Month Dearies! by hydee123(m): 1:33am On Dec 01, 2017
http://www.universityadmissionconsult.com/2017/12/december-2017-is-here-happy-new-month.html?m=1

I welcome every nairalanders and UniversityAdmissionConsult followers/visitors into the New Month of December 2017 and not forgetting that it is the last month of the year. 334 days! and still counting It can only be God �� Thank you God�� Happy new month!!!
Without mincing words, can we thank our God Almighty for his mercies, the grace, the goodness, the love, the good health and joy he granted us so far this year?

Can we declare together that as we have seen this day, the New Year will not elude us and our loved ones ?!
I do not know what your heart desire is but as of this moment, can we also declare together that it is settled ?!
You might think it’s too late to achieve the goals you set out to accomplish this year, to hit that jackpot you have been working hard at since January, to finally meet your dream spouse, fall in love and gain admission before the last day of this month/year.
But I want you to know that our God can do wonders even at the last minute. He can change your life in seconds.
Only if you do your part of the job and BELIEVE it is possible!
Happy New Month dearies!

(1) (Reply)

Four Tips On How To Improve Your Singing / One Word She Can't Pronounce Well... / What Will You Do? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.