Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents (4386 Views)

Get A Recording Contract Now / Guys,i'm Looking For Good Upcoming Gospel Artistes For A Recording Project! / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by 2011vision: 12:24am On Mar 28, 2010
I posted a topic on how the average 9ja artiste could get ajuicy recording deal, but here it is for all that want tobelieve. The recording label is in search of fresh talents so if you've got whats it takes then holla @ ur boy on 08136594603
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by ElRazur: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2010
How much for the application form? grin
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by biznessman(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
wat r d terms and condition
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by doublee: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2010
hello , i am really interested in the game if it real.
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by hapisexy(f): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2010
if u the play with us,holy ghost fire scater ur face,lol
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by KamirChi: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2010
{Please re-post wherever rappers who want a record deal go! Be a friend!}

WE NEED ASPIRING RAPPERS AND DANCEHALL ARTISTS! ANNOUNCING OPEN AUDITIONS
FOR OUR FIRST COMPILATION CD

GET YOURSELF OUT WITHOUT USING YOUR OWN TRACKS!
Open Auditions Sep 1, 2010 - Oct 31, 2010 - visit kamirchistudios.com for more info
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2010
am a very tite artiste, working wit we, u aint gonna regret it. But i get so sick, wit all d posts i see everyday, u tryna give it a try, notin comes up. Its all about crap. But if u tink u good and u will live up to ur words, holla me on 08034952269, or reply d post.
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by jakes2ill: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
check out jakes 9ja's hottest upkoming rapper on myspace.- visit www.myspace.com/illestjakes. drop a comment if u love ma shit. later.
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by hariston: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2011
ni saw your advert on nairaland and am so much interested in the deal, i have two cousins in greece and usa who are really looking for nigeria promoter to promote them.they are talented rap artist musician, you can call me on this no if you are interested or mail me at arijetunde@yahoo.com,08026756830.looing forward to read from you soonest

safe man
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by tonnie2011(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
hello bros my name is Anthony i want a record deal.my number 08131811982 wink
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by kikiderita: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
http://www.mp3naija.com/music/download/2555 Check this hottest naiger new artist Da VX, its hot, its funny, its wooooo!!! Download and comment Alcohol by Da VX
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by Revolva(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
Aiight word below
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by Revolva(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
See everybody looking for record deal which are limited and not available I wanna let you dudes know not all that scream they ave label do know the biz - why not like our fan page www.facebook.com/hypepreneur and see our blog and click about and see wat we ave to offer you to blow you sharp sharp-- record label is not neccesary in dis naija for a start up make d name first label and marketers will be chasin you
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by teevibez(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
DO A TYT SONG/TRACK IN TEEVIBEZ STUDIO ABUJA @ AFFORDABLE RATES. Call: 07030486879,08059095485 Home Of Excellent Music...
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by flowkey(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
Looking for a marketer for my album,my music already in air and the masses are interested in the album just contact me with my email jessedaflow1@gmail.com
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by austino04: 1:43am On Oct 17, 2012
BRACE ent & E.M.E presents artist sign up

Do you have What it takes to be a star ? your song a club bangging?Are you ready to generate more fans& and the opportunity to feature any of the eme star and be a center of attraction & make your songs well non nation wide just like wizkid?
Wats are you waiting ƒσя?
. Don't miss this life time opportunity , Hurry now and b part of it...
 : pin:2297E6D6
☎: 08079885462

1 Like

Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by sweetkevisco(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2013
Revolva: See everybody looking for record deal which are limited and not available I wanna let you dudes know not all that scream they ave label do know the biz - why not like our fan page www.facebook.com/hypepreneur and see our blog and click about and see wat we ave to offer you to blow you sharp sharp-- record label is not neccesary in dis naija for a start up make d name first label and marketers will be chasin you
i read your for upcoming artistes.its too expensive pls. 500 thousand naira is too much!
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by kinginspire(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2013
do you sing and would love to take your singing to the next level? THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU contact me for a training where we'll teach you how to IMPROVE YOUR VOCAL DEXTERITY,train YOU (PRACTICALS) on how to play at least one MUSICAL INSTRUMENT (piano,keyboard,saxophone e.t.c) and we'll crown the training with a fully produced single of yours......yes a song as performed by you and can be played on radio or anywhere in the world,ALSO opportunities to get a deal on our RECORD LABEL . CONTACT: REMI 08185774727
Re: I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents by sweetkevisco(m): 2:11am On Feb 03, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows,you might become the nextsuperstar. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Mic Stand And keyboard sustain pedal For Sale / New Record Label Needs Singers And Rappers 4 Real / Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.