Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? (10981 Views)

12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Uyi168: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Fleewpeed:

op when last did you go for hiv test?... This few days to christmas i pray no nairalander will be tested positive after a hiv test
..which kain prayer be this naa?
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by ReubenE(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy World AIDS day
Play safe not to be late....
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Tonytonex(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2017
I HAVE NEVER DONE AN HIV TEST.
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Ballack1(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2017
no be small thing oo.. I did the test last month and I got the result immediately
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by toprealman: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
I did it once and o almost die before seeing the result. After that day, I made a vow not to do it again in my life.
Do the deed or the test....lol
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Uyi168: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Telling me to go check my hiv status is like telling buhari to step down..
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by emerged01(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Is it until when one gets it that one will stop going for test for HIV?

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Tonytonex(m): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Uyi168:
Telling me to go check my hiv status is like telling buhari to step down..
LOL! bet why

2 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Eife(m): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes I have oh.
Mhen I won't forget that day, even tho I know I'm clean but my heart was beating twice as fast.
I wound have kill that doctor, course even the way he gave us the result can kill someone without HIV.
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by spencekat(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by BlueRayDick: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Yeah. U've done it thrice and if all came out negative. I did when I was in nysc camp and the yeye corper doctors nearly gave me HBP when they were sluggish and asking stupid questions before giving me the result.
I took the second test when I was doing medicals for my new job after nysc.

And the 3rd one was early this year during our routine medical checkup from my health insurance company.

It's good to know one's status
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by hAlexandro(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Yes, went in October ,I don't know why people are scared to do HIV test,the earlier you know your status the better for you , I once did it to get free condoms for a neighbor, he said he liked the type that society for family health gives out, and they have recognized his face ,so he asked me to do it so we will share the condom grin
grin grin well done mama ooo tuale for you good morning thou
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2017
hAlexandro:
grin grin well done mama ooo tuale for you good morning thou
Goodmorning oga, happy new month, shey you will buy me Christmas cloth o tongue tongue tongue
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by AleAirHub(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Lol
AFONJACOW:
Enemies of progress everywhere
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Vyolet(f): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes, severally.
If you are a woman and pregnant, it is compulsory unless you won't register for antenatal.

If you live in Abuja and go to government hospital just to complain of headache, you will do the test.

It is free and compulsory.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by AleAirHub(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Weldone
Flower fall on you angry angry
frenzyduchess:
Yes, went in October ,I don't know why people are scared to do HIV test,the earlier you know your status the better for you , I once did it to get free condoms for a neighbor, he said he liked the type that society for family health gives out, and they have recognized his face ,so he asked me to do it so we will share the condom grin

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by 26Clueless(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2017
HIV gini ?
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Fleewpeed:

op when last did you go for hiv test?... This few days to christmas i pray no nairalander will be tested positive after a hiv test
Nigerians can be soo spiritual, they could pray Devil turns to Jesus the Christ.
Let's not call that a prayer, let's call it a wishful statement. If the virus is there, and a person does a test , it would come out positive. Prayer has nothing to do with the outcome of the test.

1 Like

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by hAlexandro(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Goodmorning oga, happy new month, shey you will buy me Christmas cloth o tongue tongue tongue
lol don't worry my state governor made provisions already just give me your shoe size and body size Amma get your shipped to your door step Same here how have you been?
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2017
There is one notorious thread in sexuality section, Seun should offer a free AIDS test to its active members.
Some of you will know the thread I am referring to, its Sodom and Gommorah out there.
Jokes aside.

7 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Tonytonex(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hmm! na wao, so you used it 2geda with him
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by 2shure: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2017
last time i feel ill e don tay.
na early this year
i no dey fuk fuk
its either i self-service
fuc 2 of my biches wit big ass
but with condom
fuc skin dive shiiit
though h.i.v go soon end

wen last i fuc okpo
na way back 2014
for akpapava
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Vyolet:

It is free and compulsory.
This ain't right. The fulcrum of HIV diagnosis is VOLUNTARY COUNSELLING AND TESTING with emphasis on voluntary.
No test or health procedure should be compulsory, even if its malaria test. The patient's consent should be sought and documented. Its just unfortunate that we find ourselves in a country with zero care for human lives.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Tonytonex(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Yeah. U've done it thrice and if all came out negative. I did when I was in nysc camp and the yeye corper doctors nearly gave me HBP when they were sluggish and asking stupid questions before giving me the result.
I took the second test when I was doing medicals for my new home b after nysc.

And the 3rd one was early this year during our routine medical checkup from my health insurance company.

It's good to know one's status
PLS WHICH ONE IS NEW HOME B?
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by firstolalekan(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
I don't fvck anyhow
I got my own clipper
I don't share sharp objects

I AM COVEREED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB

I DONT AND CAN EVER CATCH AIDS
Blood of lamb is too small o
You better use blood of a big fat pig.
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Richy4(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Isn't that part of immigration process/ requirement? ....Any one that intends to study / Work abroad must do it..
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Ebaony(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes but, I did not wait for my result.
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
I don't fvck anyhow
I got my own clipper
I don't share sharp objects

I AM COVEREED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB

I DONT AND CAN EVER CATCH AIDS

Thought you were learned
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by BlueRayDick: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Tonytonex:
PLS WHICH ONE IS NEW HOME B?
Sorry I meant new job after nysc. It was autocorrcet that's messing up
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Trollita(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Bros I can authoritatively tell you that half of Nigerian men are HIV positive!! Sad part is that a good number of them do not got for frequent testing which should be required due to the fact that they are frequent patronisers....
GeorgeTheCoder:
There is one notorious thread in sexuality section, Seun should offer a free AIDS test to its active members.
Some of you will know the thread I am referring to, its Sodom and Gommorah out there.
Jokes aside.
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by jairusben(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Just did mine 10mins ago...negetive...rapid test strip
Re: Today Is World Aids Day. Have You ever Gone For an Hiv Test? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes I did HIV test yesterday, I came out negative cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minister Commissions Digital Cervical Cancer Screening Centre Donated By OCI Fou / Stress Kills – See 5 Simple Ways To Reduce Work Related Stress - Topwritersden / Fertility Supplements (serrapeptase, Xixiancao, Yimucao, Wobenzym, Etc) Availabl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.