Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) (46494 Views)

Indian Girl Stripped, Beaten & Paraded Around For Daring To Date Above Her Class / After Flogging Some Women For Having Sex Without Being Married, Couldn't Walk. / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Tragedy struck the quiet town of Ogidi in Anambra state on Wednesday, 29th November, 2017 after a teacher died after flogging a student in her class. According to reporter Eze Amadi, the mother of one 14-year-old Okafor Chinaza, a student of starlight secondary school, Ogidi - fought and killed her daughter's teacher for flogging her.

According to information gathered: It was said that the student in question was flogged by her Igbo teacher and class mistress earlier in the morning for not sweeping the class according to class roster. When the teacher walked in to teach them, she found out that the class was dirty as she questioned the student why she didn't carry out her duty. The student allegedly responded in an insulting manner to the teacher according to fellow student's present in the class room.

In response, the teacher asked her to kneel down before the class but the student reportedly refused as the teacher annoyingly flogged her and she fled the class from the school fence, and ran home.

As at 3:23pm same day, she came back with a lady believed to be her mother and a young man who claimed to be the uncle. According to starlight secondary school security, she refused to introduce herself properly as she forced her way into the school and went to the classroom of the girl to find out that the said teacher had gone for private school teachers meeting same day. She was directed to the Proprietress' office when they found out she had come for her daughter's issue with a teacher of the school named Odilinye Rita.

According to the Proprietress, she said that she was with one of her employee named Okamelu Tochukwu (Physics Teacher) when the woman came to her office to vent her anger.

I was in my office with one of my teachers when she came in, after her report and confirmation from the students that the teacher flogged the said Okafor Chinaza, I pleaded with the mother and uncle to allow the school dive into the issue with diplomacy as revenge won't yield needed result. She had accepted to forget and forgive as I promised her that we will handle the case with ease.

The teacher was believed to be coming back from the private teachers meeting she went to, when she met the student's people. Upon getting close to them, the student who came with her mother and other relatives, pointed at the teacher to the mother as she rushed to hit her (the teacher) with the stick she had come with. After a while, the teacher collapsed and was rushed to Iyi-Enu Hospital Ogidi where the doctor confirmed her dead moments later.

Currently, the parents and the student are being detained by the police in Ogidi police station.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/pandemonium-teacher-dies-flogging-student-class-anambra-state.html

Photo-credit; Eze Amadi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Damn it!

'Quote*

The teacher was believed to be coming back from the private teachers meeting she went to, when she met the student's people. Upon getting close to them, the student who came with her mother and other relatives, pointed at the teacher to the mother as she rushed to hit her (the teacher) with the stick she had come with. After a while, the teacher collapsed and was rushed to Iyi-Enu Hospital Ogidi where the doctor confirmed her dead moments later.

Both the mom and the uncle should be sentenced to life imprisonment after a thorough investigation!

This is too barbaric!

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Obijulius: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Chai!!!

They are using a tricycle to move her corpse. What a disaster of a country!!!!

No ambulance.nothing just works.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2017
I don't even get the story....
Op you no try oo

When did keke become an ambulance in Biafraland abi Nigeria? undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2017
shocked na wa o
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Useless headline. undecided

"According to information from eye-witness, the fight between the parents and the teacher took place in front of the school gate, as the parents came out to leave and the teacher was believed to be coming back from the private teachers meeting she went to, upon getting close to them, the student who came with her mother and other relatives, pointed at her for the mother as she rushed up to hit her with the stick she had come with, after a while she collapsed and was rushed to Iyi-Enu Hospital Ogidi where the doctor confirmed her dead moments later".

RIP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2017
shocked

Teachers who flog children should always wear charms.

80% of these children nowadays are possessed.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2017
lipsrsealed

Serves her right,
Am sure she never meant to kill her after the morning meal.
When devil is Hell bent on getting u killed nothing will delay you in fact you will arrive at the right time.

Am sure many of us at some point wished harm on these wicked teachers .

Now let face reality the mother should be chided to the point of remorse then killed .....

The little girl should be killed for being too weak for her mother's negative influence to penetrate.

The uncle is not a man , he should be killed with a starn warreing to reincarnate as a woman if he must go to Libya.

And finally that school should be closed down and the principal striped for being a big failure . cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2017
hehehe

Dey just killed an innocent teacher for nothing, for just doing her job....d student, her mother and her uncle; dey shud all pay in full o

If your daughter z too big to be disciplined, please don't send her to any skol....just let her be wt u.

Meanwhile, I hope the gurl has already been expelled from the skol.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Kokolet11: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nerodenero: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2017
I remember serving in Anambra state, before leaving camp, they told us never to beat any student. I didn't understand this until I got to my PPA, those student no get joy at all!!! This was what I did to avoid having issues with them. If you disturb my class or you respond to me rudely, I'd ask that you leave my class and if you refuse, I will do the leaving myself. It's as simple as that. No long thing as I no fit shout.

RIP to the dead but if I were a teacher, I won't beat any child. I was employed to teach and not to flog. The verse in the Bible that says spare the rod and spoil the child should apply to parents and not teachers because children of now are not only stubborn but dangerous.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by python1: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Developers sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2017
If you pay school fees why should you be sweeping the school again they should employ someone to do that .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by zlantanfan: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2017
igbo kwenu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Nutase: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2017
To all'ya touts who can't train your kids......learn from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by ProWalker: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Ibos!!
Too temperamental and take decìsion without thinking

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by hisgrace090: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2017
The problem here is that some teachers derive joy in over excesizing their power over children.

There is a limit to everything.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Nobody beats my child in school. Flog my child and have me to answer to.I will flog you the teacher with same cane.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nonsobaba: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Anambra home of the strong.

We lead, others follow.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2017
Misleading subject. RIP
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by sdindan: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2017
nonsobaba:
Anambra home of the strong.

We lead, others follow.

In human killings?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by DesChyko: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Teachers who flog children should always wear charms.

80% of these children nowadays are possessed.

What kind of a useless comment is this?
How can an old man like you make this useless comment about people's kids?

Do you know what 80% means? angry

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by DesChyko: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:
Nobody beats my child in school. Flogvmy child and have me to answer to.I will flog you the teacher with same cane.

Yes. And hopefully the teacher dies and we'll read about it in the news like we are doing now cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2017
DesChyko:

Yes. And hopefully the teacher dies and we'll read about it in the news like we are doing now cool

A teacher that dies from cane flogging, after flogging my own child died for nothing. He/she must have some kind of terminal disease.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by omowolewa: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Okija stick

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by spreado(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2017
RIP to the dead but some teachers too flog. If my child comes from school with flog mark in her body that teacher go hear word

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nerodenero: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2017
I like the way your mouth is running like a tap. When it does happen and you are charged to Court for murder, I hope the velocity with which your mouth is running will not only be maintained but increased. Do you think the culprit would have wished it was when the woman was attacked by them, was the time the terminal disease decided to terminate her life that is if she has any? Guy, no wish yourself this kain tragedy.
nkwuocha:

A teacher that dies from cane flogging, after flogging my own child died for nothing. He/she must have some kind of terminal disease.

29 Likes

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2017
The pple way attack the teacher right nw.... Who send us.... Y we allow the devil use us.... All dis questions will be ansad in the prison and law court

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.