Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) (46495 Views)

Indian Girl Stripped, Beaten & Paraded Around For Daring To Date Above Her Class / After Flogging Some Women For Having Sex Without Being Married, Couldn't Walk. / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by enimotruth: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2017
this is what our society is breeding... God have mercy on teachers
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nerodenero: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

I said I will flof the teacher with cane.
The woman used a heavy log of wood.I go flog the teacher two strokes for her back before I withdraw my child from that school. Again person wey don die don die abi?The lady sef may not face hefty jail time.This is Nigeria, shitt happens.
Buhari's economic policies have made many poor and hungry. Many people roam the streets daily without food. Haven't you heard stories of people being pushed, slapped or even flogged and the result is death. I don't support teachers beating children but if any teacher flogs my child with reckless abandon, I will get him arrested and withdraw my child asap.

Your matter no go be like person wey wan die, see person wey wan killer am. Enough said!
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by hisgrace090: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Israeljones:

Will just fvcking shut tha hell up...
stop reasoning with ur nose

Young man, arrogancy will do you no good than bringing your end closser.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Chikpat:
hehehe

Dey just killed an innocent teacher for nothing, for just doing her job....d student, her mother and her uncle; dey shud all pay in full o

If your daughter z too big to be disciplined, please don't send her to any skol....just let her be wt u.

Meanwhile, I hope the gurl has already been expelled from the skol.

You are correct my brother. Honestly our society has really changed. I remember when I was very young . I used to be very stubborn. the day my mum came for PTA meeting eehhhnnn...she handed me to the teacher to handle me with strong hand that none of her children gives her trouble than I do. i look back to those days and i thank God for my mum, and my Primary school Teacher. She used both cane and words to correct me. And am glad she did . The last time i saw my teacher in 2015 , i remember how she beamed with joy and excitement when i told her i was studying for my M.sč program then. it gave her great joy that her efforts were not in vain. So the parent and the girl should face the maximum penalty for their crime.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by slam7000(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Teachers who flog children should always wear charms.

80% of these children nowadays are possessed.

You are a nut case and beyond redemption.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Chai so there is no single ambulance in Biafra land
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Father of two congrats on that ,you have not answered my question sir, if you read my comments I have not said flog but discipline and mind you I am not a teacher like you assumed ,keep your frustration to yourself my dear young man,kids need to be trained and taught how to behave in the society,I am not in support of any teacher beating up kids like goats,I believe from your narrative you are in support of the actions of the murdrous mother and uncle of the child.

Bye mr.Kapish!!!

Im not in support of her death.Go back to my first post coconut head.Nobody flogs my childand go free.I go flog that person back.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by eodavids(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala

The "THIN SKULL/EGG SHELL RULE" is applicable in this one.

Criminal law has been awakened in this matter. Thus lawyers will be researching on mens rea and actus reus.

LAW IS SWEET!
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by MrFly(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2017
slimfit1:
If you pay school fees why should you be swiping the school again they should employ someone to do that .
hmmm! U no get chill at all
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

Im not in support of her death.Go back to my first post coconut head.Nobody flogs my childand go free.I go flog that person back.

If I stand for your front I doubt if you go fit call me coconut head because I go panel beat your head to look like the coconut grin grin grin

Now to the main narrative, I child flogging creates psychological truama in them ,there are ways to reprimand a child for wrong doings ,subtle punishment to correct their disruptive tendencies and talking and making them realise the co sequences of their action, I am not ruling out the fact that there are some bitter teachers that would take out their frustration on the kids in their class,these days I doubt the quality of training these teachers get before being pushed to the classroom.

My reason for advocating punishments was based on my experience in my early school days, you have teachers that are replicas of mothers in my school that if you do anything wrong they punish you ,and a times talk to you as if your mum was the one talking to you,it even becomes more interesting when you fall sick in class,they even make arrangement to take you to the health centre and if you are lucky you even get double breakfast and a pack of ice cream-big dip chocolate Ice cream of fan ice ( I doubt if you know these brand of ice cream grin grin grin)

Mr Kapish I hope with the above comments we can now be on the same page on this discourse
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Flaghouse1:

If I stand for your front I doubt if you go fit call me coconut head because I go panel beat your head to look like the coconut grin grin grin

Now to the main narrative, I child flogging creates psychological truama in them ,there are ways to reprimand a child for wrong doings ,subtle punishment to correct their disruptive tendencies and talking and making them realise the co sequences of their action, I am not ruling out the fact that there are some bitter teachers that would take out their frustration on the kids in their class,these days I doubt the quality of training these teachers get before being pushed to the classroom.

My reason for advocating punishments was based on my experience in my early school days, you have teachers that are replicas of mothers in my school that if you do anything wrong they punish you ,and a times talk to you as if your mum was the one talking to you,it even becomes more interesting when you fall sick in class,they even make arrangement to take you to the health centre and if you are lucky you even get double breakfast and a pack of ice cream-big dip chocolate Ice cream of fan ice ( I doubt if you know these brand of ice cream grin grin grin)

Mr Kapish I hope with the above comments we can now be on the same page on this discourse

You write too much for a "grown" person. Too much emphasis on what should just be interpreted better in few sentences.

I still maintain my stand about your coconut head though. Nobody flogs my child, I NEVER SAID NOBODY SHOULDN'T DISCIPLINE MY CHILD. I emphasized strictly on flogging. I'm sure you won't write another epistle this time around. Peace!
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

You write too much for a "grown" person. Too much emphasis on what should just be interpreted better in few sentences.

I still maintain my stand about your coconut head though. Nobody flogs my child, I NEVER SAID NOBODY SHOULDN'T DISCIPLINE MY CHILD. I emphasized strictly on flogging. I'm sure you won't write another epistle this time around. Peace!

I won't write another epistle as you expected!,you've made your point just as I have made mine,but keep your coconut head ,well if you choose to continue on this discourse you can go ahead with your play groups below grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Delerichard(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

Bros,you are not serious!visit the nearest hospital.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Yesbody: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Bush meet has catch the hunter
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Delerichard:
Bros,you are not serious!visit the nearest hospital.

Are you typing from one?
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2017
[[s]quote author=Flaghouse1 post=62880365]

I won't write another epistle as you expected!,you've made your point just as I have made mine,but keep your coconut head ,well if you choose to continue on this discourse you can go ahead with your play groups below grin

[/quote][/s]
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Timiblanko:
I swear i hate this country where teachers are treated like nothing. That is how one foolish woman came to our school because the daughter was flogged telling us that how much do we earn, that she earn 5 times that in a day

Why was the daughter flogged?Did she pay for her daughter to be flogged? A good management will write a letter inviting the parents to school in respect to that.Bitter filled Nigerian teachers(not all) especially those over 40 unmarried ones.Just like several Nigerian nurses that turn injections into weapons. grin
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2017
chillychill:

M telling u dats y I don't beat my students wen dey get me annoyed ill just ask dem to bring dere mum or dad to sch d nxt day and wen dey dont ill give dem punishment (lil)Especially the senior students in my school most of dem has bfs dat would kill u if u touch dere gfs

Now this is a good teacher!
This are products we find in expensive schools of international standards.keep it up lady.

You will do well to counsel them yourself if you continue like this.It will help them greatly. Teachers like you deserves gifts.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by romeorailss: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2017
dingbang:
All my children will attend army secondary school... So that they will be properly disciplined

Lol this guy e never reach this level o. Lol cheesy
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

Why was the daughter flogged?Did she pay for her daughter to be flogged? A good management will write a letter inviting the parents to school in respect to that.Bitter filled Nigerian teachers(not all) especially those over 40 unmarried ones.Just like several Nigerian nurses that turn injections into weapons. grin

What you said up there is the expected standard procedure, invite the parents or write a letter on the child's unruly behaviour in the school so as to have discussions with the parents , we all know how all these mushrooms schools operate , no framework guiding their operations and no compliance unit put in place to ensure that they meet standards in all ramifications.

The systems needs to be overhauled to guide against abuses to children all in the guise of correcting them,the flogging of kids to me is way out of line the inherent dangers are numerous both physical and psychological to the child.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Flaghouse1:

What you said up there is the expected standard procedure, invite the parents or write a letter on the child's unruly behaviour in the school so as to have discussions with the parents , we all know how all these mushrooms schools operate , no framework guiding their operations and no compliance unit put in place to ensure that they meet standards in all ramifications.

The systems needs to be overhauled to guide against abuses to children all in the guise of correcting them,the flogging of kids to me is way out of line the inherent dangers are numerous both physical and psychological to the child.

You're not a coconut head afterall.
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
ayee oo village pple don get dem
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
I don't even get the story....
Op you no try oo

When did keke become an ambulance in Biafraland abi Nigeria? undecided

You get eyes you no dey see

You get head but your brain is dead
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by Annybee: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Don't even understand what some of u re commenting. "Nobody flogs ur child even wen dey misbehave". Then tomorrow the child becomes a public nuisance due to lack of home training. I pity most parents. No wonder the bible say Spare the rod and spoil the Child.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:
Nobody beats my child in school. Flog my child and have me to answer to.I will flog you the teacher with same cane.

I guess non of your teacher flogged you? If yes did your honourable parents come flogging the teacher back?

I don't support over flogging,but Afro kids needs decispline.

Definition and how me and some other parents see decispline:
1.the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behaviour, using punishment to correct disobedience.
"a lack of proper parental and school discipline"
synonyms:control, regulation, direction, order, authority, rule, strictness, a firm hand; More
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by chillychill(f): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
nkwuocha:

Now this is a good teacher!
This are products we find in expensive schools of international standards.keep it up lady.

You will do well to counsel them yourself if you continue like this.It will help them greatly. Teachers like you deserves gifts.

And believe me most of them likes me(maybe cos I don't beat sha n dey do pass my subject) some of em come to me if dey Av personal problems maybe at home or bfs problem (dat one especially) I give dem lil advice I could give I don't tell Dem not to Av one and I don't encourage Dem either (even if u tell Dem not to have dey will still Av a bf at ur back dats y I just advice Dem

1 Like

Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by thedondada(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Obijulius:
Chai!!!

They are using a tricycle to move her corpse. What a disaster of a country!!!!

No ambulance.nothing just works.

I just tire. When I saw the pic. I even tried explaining it to myself that the ambulance had moved and the keke was just photo bombing.

Meanwhile the mother is a useless woman. When I was a child in school if they flog me I cannot go home to report. My father took it that you must have bleeped up really bad to be flogged for whatever reason and he would give me round 2 at home.

Therefore I was hardly flogged at school or home cos I knew what the outcome would be.

These days that parents are coming to school to shout about flogging kids, if she did a good job at home the child would have swept the class or at least responded in a polite manner to the teacher.

Ps I don't believe teachers just carry cane and start flogging for no reason
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by molas02: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
nNEOo:
lipsrsealed

Serves her right,
Am sure she never meant to kill her after the morning meal.
When devil is Hell bent on getting u killed nothing will delay you in fact you will arrive at the right time.

Am sure many of us at some point wished harm on these wicked teachers .

Now let face reality the mother should be chided to the point of remorse then killed .....

The little girl should be killed for being too weak for her mother's negative influence to penetrate.

The uncle is not a man , he should be killed with a starn warreing to reincarnate as a woman if he must go to Libya.

And finally that school should be closed down and the principal striped for being a big failure . cool
and finally the whole village should b set ablaze abi? u are too cruel than the murderers
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
All these guys mentioning me upndan , are you new to nairaland? ......

I dont reply silly mentions undecided
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by figure007(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
nNEOo:
lipsrsealed

Serves her right,
Am sure she never meant to kill her after the morning meal.
When devil is Hell bent on getting u killed nothing will delay you in fact you will arrive at the right time.

Am sure many of us at some point wished harm on these wicked teachers .

Now let face reality the mother should be chided to the point of remorse then killed .....

The little girl should be killed for being too weak for her mother's negative influence to penetrate.

The uncle is not a man , he should be killed with a starn warreing to reincarnate as a woman if he must go to Libya.

And finally that school should be closed down and the principal striped for being a big failure . cool
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by yassjib: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
I know what I pass 2ru in Anambra state as I corp member serving as a teacher. U don't dare flog any student and if u do.. early morning there are @ ur door step with their parent calling u out to beat u. that's too bad of them. someone has to be careful if u re a teacher in Anambra most especially corp members posted to teach in schools
Re: Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) by nkwuocha: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
ochardbaby:

I guess non of your teacher flogged you? If yes did your honourable parents come flogging the teacher back?

I don't support over flogging,but Afro kids needs decispline.

Definition and how me and some other parents see decispline:
1.the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behaviour, using punishment to correct disobedience.
"a lack of proper parental and school discipline"
synonyms:control, regulation, direction, order, authority, rule, strictness, a firm hand; More

There are other methods of discipline rather than flogging. Yes I was flogged back at school but seriously that didn't shape my morality as a child.At a point it was a sports being flogged. I and my peers talks about who can receive cane better and bolder. Now that's crazy!

And to think someone else will have that audacity to flog my child is something I can't bear.Flog my child especially the female and I'd go full wako on that teacher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured / Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.