Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be (28272 Views)

True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2017
Marriages are settled in heaven but celebrated on earth, sacred unity of two unknown souls are written from birth.....
We request you to kindly save the date of December 16 2017
Ann and Kelvin will be united in holy matrimony....venue Living Faith Church (winners chapel) Airport Atimbo,cross Rivers state Calabar....It Will be an Honor to have you......
#KELAN2017#
#Issssawedding#

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Rutley(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2017
Rutley:
Okay
thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Lionbite(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Oh its another prewedding..... Lovely couple

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Rutley(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2017
All da best.
It has been long i attended a wedding ceremony,wish it is somewhere close to lag

Eboski:
thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by habsydiamond(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2017
them go born better....if Na black v black dem be nao I for say dem go born shadow but with this Na chocolate and ebony dem go born...nice couple.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Beautiful wife you have there

hml

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Lionbite:
Oh its another prewedding..... Lovely couple
Yes ooo.thanks

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2017
greiboy:
Beautiful wife you have their
hml
thank you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by KardinalZik(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Jah bless their union. I'm happy for them.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
habsydiamond:
them go born better....if Na black v black dem be nao I for say dem go born shadow but with this Na chocolate and ebony dem go born...nice couple.
Na our prayer... thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2017
KardinalZik:
Jah bless their union. I'm happy for them.
thanks,Amen
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Rutley:
All da best.
It has been long i attended a wedding ceremony,wish it is somewhere close to lag

Caanland .....with your prayer we are okay
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Your wife is beautiful,love her height as well. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Eboski(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Your wife is beautiful,love her height as well. kiss
short husband and tall wife...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Eboski:
short husband and tall wife...
Lol,i think she loves you with your shortness.If not she wouldnt have agreed to marry you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Angy55(f): 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
greiboy:
Beautiful wife you have there

hml

I'm waiting for your own pre-wedding pics.

Happy married life to them in advance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Pidginwhisper: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Tamarapetty for be us,but you dey play hard to get embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by miqos03: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Nwaoma198(f): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Y be say all the weddings on Nairaland naa far distance non in Lagos cry cry cry cry stingy people and una no go gree pay for flight angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Donald7610: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
God bless the union

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Sirhenrily: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
They look cute together, may the Almighty bless this union. Ashééé

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by emmanuelrabb(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by binsanni(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
wow

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by queenfav(f): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
please i need your help, where can I get Gucci chicken � � for Xmas

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by joenor(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
So fine girl dey NL? nice one...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by mosho2good: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sooner or later we start seeing pre burial ceremony
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by supereagle(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Happy married life. We should rejoice with the people that rejoice.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be by Mhizrohzz(f): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lovely couples... HML In advance, may God bless ur union

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.