Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,028 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (32926 Views)

Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by gare(f): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
duepurpose:

I cry for people... pls stop using the words 'we as Christians' and use your name. The wise ones have moved on. Enjoy your bondage.

Who are the wise one, mention name too.
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=gare post=62885867][/quote]
Non of your bible verse told us how to tithe

The only detailed way to tithe is in deutronomy 14:22-29

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by iamkneeyi: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
gare:

He has said the truth, are we as Christians and believers following the teaching of freezer or what do they call him.
shut up

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by gare(f): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=somehow post=62885520]God have mercy on the blind.

Is this all you can say? I thought you were going to use the bible to counter me and show me the way? Freeze didn't teach me all these, the bible did, what I explained is in the Bible not from freezes mouth.

Are you truly a bible believing Christian? Do you truly read your bible?

May the knowledge of his word not depart from us finally!

How do you know he's not the right person to preach the word? Because he's not wearing suit and doesn't own a church? Once he puts on a suit and open a church, you will then take him serious?

You think he's more sinful than you or the pastors attacking him for pointing people to be bible?

Is suleman more Christian than freeze?
Adeboye more of Christian than freeze?
Oyakhilomen, okotie, oritstejafor, oyedepo, ibiyome more Christian than freeze because?[/quote

God knows we are naturally inclined to be selfish and will want to keep our money. So while, yes, we should give cheerfully, sometimes we need to take the step and actually give regardless of our internal feelings. The act of giving allows God to change our hearts so that ultimately we end up doing so cheerfully. Many of us, if we let our natural minds decide how much to give, would likely opt for a lot less than 10%. Having a standard keeps us accountable.
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by BanevsJoker(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Are you sure Freeze is not being used by some forces to emancipate the black mentality?

Just look at how almost all the pastors are after him. Freeze maybe right after all.

It gets worse now because social media has made it possible for every household to get the emancipation message of Mr. Freeze.
Batman and Robin.
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by ooshinibos: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
somehow:

Jesus didn't endorse tithe, rather he used it to rebuke the hypocrites (Pharisees and saducees), he said they are always good at paying tithe but ignoring the important aspects of the law (love, care, forgiveness etc). During that time, Jesus was yet to be killed, yet to resurrect, his death transformed all that for Christians. Before then, there were no Christians, so except you're claiming to be a Jew, I don't see why you should be basing your belief on an old Jewish practice which is no longer pracized by the Jews. (Prefer to my previous post above for details).

Abraham didn't pay tithe, what he did was a one off payment from the spoils of war, please go to your old testament to read that aspect. He gave 1/10th of the spoils of war to the king of Salem, not from his own property! That is not tithing! Tithing lessons can be found in leveticus 25. Numbers 18 and deut 14. Those are the books that laid down how tithing was ptacized then.

Malachi 3:10 wasn't talking to you, it was talking to the priests, read the preceeding chapter to understand Malachi 3. Read Malachi 2!

May the truth finds it's way into us.

Paying tithe and trying to gain God's favor through it "devalues" the death of Christ and the freedom it brought along. His death was a fulfillment of the law and no Christian not even Jesus paid tithe in the new testaments.

Show us one verse where any of the early Christians pay tithe, what they did was sharing all that they had amongst themselves. Read acts and also Galatians. Ephicians and collosians can help you understand the practise of the Early Christians.

Be like them and stop trying to be like a old Jew (the Pharisees and the saducees)
I disagree with you , Jesus did not say people should not pay tithe , this is very clear . Tithing did not happen under the law . as I said before ,tithing is not for everyone and its optional under the grace we have now , you should focus on your country men that have abused the sacred offering of tithing ..
As per tithing in the new testament it was not mentioned in the Bible ( except in the book of Hebrew ) , , I believe if tithing was made a law in the new testament ,it will limit people , people gave more than 10 percent in the early Christians days , lets not get stuck on the word tithe , it means 10 percent of you income , early Christian gave more than 10 percent exceeding the law sef ( some gave lands and houses to the church , that's why flourished my than the modern day Christians and no one was poor , I believe Christian of nowadays should give more than 10 percent , again it should be optional ..our of your heart not by compulsion ..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by gare(f): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
iamkneeyi:
shut up

It is well with you
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by martineverest(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
somehow:
You should be the one taking your own advise ma.

For your edification, kindly read Lev 25 to know who tithe was for, numbers 18 for the types of tithes and deut 14 for how it's to be administered.

Lastly, you should also know that Christians aren't meant to pay tithe because we operate under the grace the death of Christ brought to us and no longer need tithe or offerings to gain blessings and forgiveness of sins from God via a third party called the 'priests'.

Giving as Christians is now to be willingly and without compulsion according to the teachings of Christ. Giving without expecting a reward, giving to those who truly need it without showmanship.
Christ is now our mediator and has paid the ultimate price for sins and access to God.

Even the Jews no longer pay tithe because the temple has been destroyed, you can no longer find the temple in Jerusalem and we no longer have pure levites (those who were born, live, serve and die in the temple for the service of priesthood) on earth nor in Jerusalem. Levites live and die inside the temple and owns no property anywhere on earth! Do we have any priest like that currently?

I drop my Mike here.... U finish work

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Hahjascho(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
This freeze just wann make himself popular ......Ignorant of mind
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by gare(f): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

Non of your bible verse told us how to tithe

The only detailed way to tithe is in deutronomy 14:22-29

Bros Tithing is an Old Testament concept. The tithe was a requirement of the Law in which the Israelites were to give 10 percent of the crops they grew and the livestock they raised to the tabernacle/temple (Leviticus 27:30; Numbers 18:26; Deuteronomy 14:24; 2 Chronicles 31:5). In fact, the Old Testament Law required multiple tithes—one for the Levites, one for the use of the temple and the feasts, and one for the poor of the land—which would have pushed the total to around 23.3 percent.

Some understand the Old Testament tithe as a method of taxation to provide for the needs of the priests and Levites in the sacrificial system.

After the death of Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law, the New Testament nowhere commands, or even recommends, that Christians submit to a legalistic tithe system. The New Testament nowhere designates a percentage of income a person should set aside, but only says gifts should be “in keeping with income” (1 Corinthians 16:2). Some in the Christian church have taken the 10 percent figure from the Old Testament tithe and applied it as a “recommended minimum” for Christians in their giving.

The New Testament talks about the importance and benefits of giving. We are to give as we are able. Sometimes that means giving more than 10 percent; sometimes that may mean giving less.

It all depends on the ability of the Christian and the needs of the body of Christ. Every Christian should diligently pray and seek God’s wisdom in the matter of participating in tithing and/or how much to give (James 1:5).

Above all, all tithes and offerings should be given with pure motives and an attitude of worship to God and service to the body of Christ. “Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver” (2 Corinthians 9:7).
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo is a disgrace and I don't reckon with want he said about YOYO he is a pastor for Christ sake and pastors are suppose to be of good conduct in both manners and discipline he shouldn't have talked about someone like that...even Jesus said leave them for they don't know what they are doing?..why would a man of God diss someone as an adulterer in public so shameful and unconvincing... and people are paying tithes to him..after hearing this I will just leave that church period

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by martineverest(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
pafisayo:

Interesting.... Truth be told you have done a lot better than all the GO who's commented on this issue one way or another.
You backed it up with a biblical passage not sentiments which is fair enough but still arguable.
Still its one sad Topic... Even heard one pastor saying how can one expect one of canal mind to understand the things of the spirit, yet as Christians I think our main purpose after doing all possible best to make sure we live a life that will make us worthy of God's kingdom is ' to also ensure we preach d gospel so others can benefit'
How do we now expect the canal minds to understand Jesus is Lord yet we can't expect them to understand the whole idea of Tithe.
As for the other pastors the have replied with sentiments (God help the church... If it's sentiments that Christians are using to preach d Gospel)

Best reply so far I'll read more on it Stay Blessed
that dude hasn't done anything.... He only brought the verses that quite supported tithing... But the last 1 verses condenmed tithing..... The Hebrew 7 he gave discusses the importance of tithing at d early verses.... But later made it unimportant.. I have noticed that most ppl using dat verse as stronghold tend dodge the part that annulled tithing

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
gare:

Freeze has no moral justification to tell us what we as Christians are to do, majority of his supporters do not even know the road to a church, we as Christians are not complaining about the tithe issue what is your problem?

Why can't you guys just allow the church to be.
Does the so called church allow people be?

Talk of road evangelism, prayer vigil, loudspeakers, 5 services every sunday, noise here and there. I even thought sunday was you people's worship day. Now it is every day abi?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by buchibrand(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

oga don't you think you are contradicting yourself? You said no one told Abraham to pay tithe yet you are vasking people to pay tithe.Why not leave them to pay tithe like Abraham when no one has asked them?

BTW who told you that people who don't pay tithes wont make heaven? are you amongst one of the gatekeepers in heaven? So you mean to tell me that Apostle Paul will not make heaven because he didn't pay tithes? Did any Christian at all pay tithes in the bible?
Good, please note that if it turns to insult or argument I will no longer respond, but I will NEVER insult anyone.
Now Abram paid tithe through revelation and after that tithe was introduced okay, then later in Malachi 2&3 God was warning and condemning His Priests for not warning His people in their evil, atrocities and tithing; then from verse 8 He started re-emphasising it again (please the person who said God was referring to priests in Tithing, read Verse:9 again). So your pastor is not wrong in asking you to pay tithe, but it will be very wrong if he forces you to pay or chase you out of God's presence because of tithe.

My Own Revelation on this: if we are still claiming the blessings of Abraham and the grace of God upon David and quoting the Psalms and neglect the things they all did, we (including me) have become hypocrites (Matthew 23:23).

Please I have no keys to heaven but I have someone who alone has the keys to heaven (JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH).

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by hisgrace090: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
somehow:

Jesus didn't endorse tithe, rather he used it to rebuke the hypocrites (Pharisees and saducees), he said they are always good at paying tithe but ignoring the important aspects of the law (love, care, forgiveness etc). During that time, Jesus was yet to be killed, yet to resurrect, his death transformed all that for Christians. Before then, there were no Christians, so except you're claiming to be a Jew, I don't see why you should be basing your belief on an old Jewish practice which is no longer pracized by the Jews. (Prefer to my previous post above for details).

Abraham didn't pay tithe, what he did was a one off payment from the spoils of war, please go to your old testament to read that aspect. He gave 1/10th of the spoils of war to the king of Salem, not from his own property! That is not tithing! Tithing lessons can be found in leveticus 25. Numbers 18 and deut 14. Those are the books that laid down how tithing was ptacized then.

Malachi 3:10 wasn't talking to you, it was talking to the priests, read the preceeding chapter to understand Malachi 3. Read Malachi 2!

Paying tithe and trying to gain God's favor through it "devalues" the death of Christ and the freedom it brought along. His death was a fulfillment of the law and no Christian not even Jesus paid tithe in the new testaments.

Show us one verse where any of the early Christians pay tithe, what they did was sharing all that they had amongst themselves. Read acts and also Galatians. Ephicians and collosians can help you understand the practise of the Early Christians.

Be like them and stop trying to be like a old Jew (the Pharisees and the saducees)

You nailed it, thank you.
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by hisgrace090: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
buchibrand:
The truth is that a greedy person will only want to keep whatever gets to him to himself alone; if he does business with others, he will not like to give them their share of the proceeds.
So any Christian who says tithing is wrong and maybe because few fake pastors (those God has already assured us that He will reject at the last day) are taking advantage of God's amazing grace lead people astray has;
1. No Revelation or
2. No understanding of the bible.

Tithe paying is a REVELATION
No one told Abraham to pay his Tithe (unless you want to tell me that He was also fooled or muzzled into paying his Tithe) but he became the first person to Pay Tithe.

FOR THE ELECT: please pay your tithe because half obedience to God is equal to disobedience. Salvation, Holiness, Love, Obedience....are all we need to make heaven. If you pay tithe but forsake holiness, you will Not make Heaven but if you live holy and don't tithe you will still not make heaven, please read that Mattew 23:23 again and again so that you don't get mislead.

Abraham pays tithe from the spoil of war, not from his income or work.

And he did it once not even twize.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by walexsho(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Some people are here to defend the livelihood of their faters who are Pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by buchibrand(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
somehow:

You have a wonderful point here sir, but please read Malachi 3:9. God was referring to his priests in Chapter 2, condemning them for not warning His people, but 3:8 and below was referring to the Whole Nation V9. Please if you are a bible believer becareful in what you pass across, so that you don't turn the hearts of the little ones away from God.
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Geesaintagape: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mumu pastor quarelling on the pulpit.
Freeze didn't quarel but preached the bible100%.
So disprove Him using the bible not instigate pple against his family life.
Apostle Paul whose msg u read was a murderer, so why accepting his word instead discard his book

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by InvertedHammer: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
majekdom2:
its because the black man lacks meritocracy in his criticism. just like the so called black atheists condemn religion without a democratic thought. A white man will tell you, I don't believe in tithe, I dont pay it. He wont go about calling those who pay foolish. Thats where freeze is getting it all wrong. You dont believe in whats been done, fine not that you claim you are freeing some sheeple. How does my belief makes me a shepple? because its different from yours? if you ask me thats very unintelligent.

You got it wrong.
There are a lot of poor, illiterate christians that can neither read nor write. They believe what the pastors say. It gets worse when the pastors threaten them with curses if they don't tithe. Coercing poor followers to tithe with a threat of eternal damnation is extortion. Freeze is only trying to educate them. Freeze does not stand infront of churches with whips to beat diehard tithe morons.

//

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by somehow: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
buchibrand:

You have a wonderful point here sir, but please read Malachi 3:9. God was referring to his priests in Chapter 2, condemning them for not warning His people, but 3:8 and below was referring to the Whole Nation V9. Please if you are a bible believer becareful in what you pass across, so that you don't turn the hearts of the little ones away from God.

Okay but some of you are actually the ones passing wrong teachings across. Malachi was a prophet sent by God to the children of Israel but he was mostly there to warn the leaders and the priest. Malachi 3 is a continuation of Malachi 2. Please read with an empty heart/mind. Read like you are just trying to know what Malachi came for.

Apart from Malachi, I hope you know who a levite is and what qualifies one to be a levite?

I also hope you know the priests are also levites but don't take tithe directly from the people rather other levites bring 1/10th to the priest solely for burnt offerings (attornment of sin) and storing the temple (for meat/food purposes)?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
buchibrand:

Good, please note that if it turns to insult or argument I will no longer respond, but I will NEVER insult anyone.
Now Abram paid tithe through revelation and after that tithe was introduced okay, then later in Malachi 2&3 God was warning and condemning His Priests for not warning His people in their evil, atrocities and tithing; then from verse 8 He started re-emphasising it again (please the person who said God was referring to priests in Tithing, read Verse:9 again). So your pastor is not wrong in asking you to pay tithe, but it will be very wrong if he forces you to pay or chase you out of God's presence because of tithe.

My Own Revelation on this: if we are still claiming the blessings of Abraham and the grace of God upon David and quoting the Psalms and neglect the things they all did, we (including me) have become hypocrites (Matthew 23:23).

Please I have no keys to heaven but I have someone who alone has the keys to heaven (JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH).

mattew 23:23 never asked Christians to tithe.That verse was talking to jews and it even stated that tithes was not even amongst the weightier matters of the law even as at then

Matthew 23:23Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by somehow: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
2 questions for you.

Did Jesus, his disciples or any of the early Christians pay tithe?

Secondly, do we still levites? Infact do we have levites in Nigeria?

ooshinibos:

I disagree with you , Jesus did not say people should not pay tithe , this is very clear . Tithing did not happen under the law . as I said before ,tithing is not for everyone and its optional under the grace we have now , you should focus on your country men that have abused the sacred offering of tithing ..
As per tithing in the new testament it was not mentioned in the Bible ( except in the book of Hebrew ) , , I believe if tithing was made a law in the new testament ,it will limit people , people gave more than 10 percent in the early Christians days , lets not get stuck on the word tithe , it means 10 percent of you income , early Christian gave more than 10 percent exceeding the law sef ( some gave lands and houses to the church , that's why flourished my than the modern day Christians and no one was poor , I believe Christian of nowadays should give more than 10 percent , again it should be optional ..our of your heart not by compulsion ..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Lucifer1419: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Donald7610:

You lie past Lucifer
waw, how you take know say him lie pass lucifer
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
ooshinibos:

What did the early Christians use the tithes for?
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by buchibrand(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
somehow:

Please keep your threat to yourself, some of you are actually the ones passing wrong teachings across. Malachi was a prophet sent by God to the children of Israel but he was mostly there to warn the leaders and the priest. Malachi 3 is a continuation of Malachi 2. Please read with an empty heart/mind. Read like you are just trying to know what Malachi came for.

Apart from Malachi, I hope you know who a levite is and what qualifies one to be a levite?

I also hope you know the priests are also levites but don't take tithe directly from the people rather other levites bring 1/10th to the priest solely for burnt offerings (attornment of sin) and storing the temple (for meat/food purposes)?
What threat? No threat oh, it was my candid advice. When a prophet is declaring the word of God, hes only telling you exactly what God is saying; prophets are oracle/mouthpiece of God.

Please if you need a blogger blog or template or you know someone who will need one, just contact me on my siggy, please i need money so i can pay my tithe.
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by somehow: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
No, God doesn't need your money, he doesn't eat money.
The only way you can give money to God is when you give to the fatherless, windows, widowers, motherless, orphans, helpless, needy, homeless, strangers (those that can't refund you) without anyone knowing about it.

That was what Jesus taught his disciples a bout giving. Giving without compulsion unlike tithe that you are enticed or threatened with devourer if you don't want to pay.

Matthew 25:25-40
2 Corinthians 9:7
Luke 6 vs 35:36[quote author=gare post=62885999][/quote]
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
buchibrand:

Who were the whole Nation?
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by somehow: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
No, God doesn't need your money, he doesn't eat money.
The only way you can give money to God is when you give to the fatherless, windows, widowers, motherless, orphans, helpless, needy, homeless, strangers (those that can't refund you) without anyone knowing about it.

That was what Jesus taught his disciples a bout giving. Giving without compulsion unlike tithe that you are enticed or threatened with devourer if you don't want to pay.

Matthew 25:25-40
2 Corinthians 9:7
Luke 6 vs 35:36
gare:

So if you're a Bible scholar, what's is your issue with tithing, my brother you need deliverance, what portion of the Bible do you want me to quote that you have not quoted, is it a Bible Quotation competition, since you understand the Bible so well and don't want to pay your tithe it is well with you.

Let's discuss the issue and talk less about ourselves. Let our fruits talk for us.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
InvertedHammer:

You got it wrong.
There are a lot of poor, illiterate christians that can neither read nor write. They believe what the pastors say. It gets worse when the pastors threaten them with curses if they don't tithe. Coercing poor followers to tithe with a threat of eternal damnation is extortion. Freeze is only trying to educate them. Freeze does not stand infront of churches with whips to beat diehard tithe morons.

//
pls post names and links to pastors coercing thcate, he should mention names of pastors that coerce their followers and not say all pastors that preach tithes are thieves. That's a wrong approach. Being specific is very important and not making general statements. Again, it depends on how we understand sermons. You call them illiterate and uneducated, how will they have access to freeze's sermon. How will they read and understand's freeze message. In my opinion, freeze is not solving the problem you mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:
**** Only yahoo boys can relate to the emotions of Ashimolowo while he was condemning Freeze. That's how yahoo boys condemn FBI and EFCC.

Thought you watched the video?

Well, most preachers preach emotionally/passionately and he paused midway to caution Freeze not to determine what Christians should belief but should rather clean up his house.
Re: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
blackpanda:
Ashimolowo that fled uk because of corruption allegations. They are all thieves

I don't think so. News has it that he pastors in the UK till date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There / Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.