Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) (32256 Views)

23 Dead, 22 Injured As Truck Somersaults In Niger / Fatal Accident In Edo, Passengers Killed, Others Burnt. Graphic Photos / Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by bigpastor(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
So sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by donprincebigt(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
may dere souls RIP but kudos to those that count the times a vehicle Summersaults in an accident.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by darlinsval(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Rip. The roads shud b worked on. And those reckless drivers should be disciplined by d FRSC and NPF personnels.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by mragos(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
RIP..I happen to know one of them that died..my junior colleague in political science unn..still can't believe my Tochukwu is dead..what can I say..
All is well
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
freedomforall30:
Yorubaa, let go of this country now. Yorubaa I say let go of this wicked country you are holding on to for selfish reasons as people are dying every day from failed system; nothing works. These accidents are caused by lack of good roads from failed system.

It's not all accidents that happen due to bad roads. From the pictures, you can see the road is very good. This a clear case of bad driving.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by pureguy7: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
GOD HELP YOUR PEOPLE
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
This New Month?

It is well with their souls

1 Like

Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thoughts and prayers with the family of the victims
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Valarmoghulis(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Valarmorghulis,R I P.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
zoba88:
According to a report shared by a social media user,a terrible accident that claimed the lives of 6 people happened yesterday opposite Queens Secondary School,Nsukka,Enugu.A bus driver carrying 13 passengers was trying to avoid a hilux van driver who was said to be trying to turn without looking carefully.The bus somersaulted three times and caught fire.6 passengers were burnt beyond recognition.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/bus-somersaults-three-times-in-enugu.html?m=1
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
python1:
Death na turn by turn, I will surely die, same applies to every mortal, but some species were celebrating the death of a soldier couple of hours ago, very sure they will be expecting sympathy now. cheesy cheesy

You need epp
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
LessNoise:
RIP .......Buh wait first who was counting the somersaults....I can imagine how counting would be like.... cool
This is the height of insensitivity and stupidity (sorry for my choice of words) they are talking of lives lost you are there talking about counting...
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Zico5:
The rate of accidents in South East is beyond comprehension. I can't imagine the number of people that have died through accidents this last month. I think something must be done quickly. If it is sin, I pray God forgive them. Hearing bad news from that region sadden my heart.

Life is Jungle and scary in the SE which is why they all run away to dwell in the SW and North.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Austin234(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Oh! What a lost and painful one for that matter? Please, avoid over speeding. Always preempt another driver while on the road. Govt should fix our roads. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Careless driving.

I wonder how I still manage to be alive in this destroyed country.

God Almighty you are so wonderful.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Condolences to the families of the victims.
This country always make one fear.

Hmmmm.
There are some countries if you travel, you dont even remember to pray because the safety is almost certain.
All power to God, the Creator.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
So unfortunate.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Another one, its about time we get a leader that will force every driver in this country back to a well run regulated driving school, how many times are we going to write RIP angry
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Mentcee(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
My big aunty died there.

Rip aunty.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by nakotee: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
may their soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wait o! I think it's time the government put a ban on people taking pictures of dead bodies and accident victims just to put it on the Internet because you want to 'share news' or hit front page. I follow other news Web page and you don't see this rubbish. When the shooting in Las Vegas happened CNN respected the victims enough to blur their photos and no news agency released pictures. I see news daily on other news Web pages of accidents, gun violence and others but they don't release the victims photos. You all need to stop this
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
daddio:

WHEN WOULD YOU RETURN TO THE HOSPITAL FOR YOUR TREATMENT?

THAT MEANS IF YOUR FATHER SHOULD MARRY SECOND WIFE TODAY NA YORUBA PEOPLE CAUSE AM?

AND YOUR MOTHER WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH YO YOU!

EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY NEEDS FACTORY RESET.

SO IF YOU SHOULD EVEN FAIL ANY COURSE IN SCHOOL YORUBAS SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR YOUR FAILURE?

OMO-IRAN-KI-RAN
A KUKU BI SESAN RADARADA
KO O KU LOMODE KO YE E SE BETTER JU AYE TI O WA TI O WA USELESS LO?

haba.... this one too much... abeg free am...

rip lost souls and God pls give their families the fortitude to bear the loss.... may God protect us all and our families
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mentcee:
My big aunty died there.
Rip aunty.
ho!!! take heart.... God ll protect the ppl she left behind
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by magmack: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Zico5:
The rate of accidents in South East is beyond comprehension. I can't imagine the number of people that have died through accidents this last month. I think something must be done quickly. If it is sin, I pray God forgive them. Hearing bad news from that region sadden my heart.
it is buhari oooo. since buhari stepped his leprous foot in igboland people have been dying like chickens. I think south east needs cleansing. TB Joshua please we need u.
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Op were u the one counting? Mbok I'm not concurring. .lol
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2017
Bad road - rip 2 the dead
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by LessNoise: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2017
Nonnyflex:

This is the height of insensitivity and stupidity (sorry for my choice of words) they are talking of lives lost you are there talking about counting...

Bro u lucky this is an online forum or i would knocked 2 of ur best teeths out.....fuckthard abi ogun wan rape ur family
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
LessNoise:

Bro u lucky this is an online forum or i would knocked 2 of ur best teeths out.....fuckthard abi ogun wan rape ur family
Maybe we can settle it offline
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by LessNoise: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nonnyflex:

Maybe we can settle it offline

Yeah we should my address is plot 1414 c close festac town when u coming come early it'd be nice to start my day wit u
Re: Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
LessNoise:

Yeah we should my address is plot 1414 c close festac town when u coming come early it'd be nice to start my day wit u
Starting my day with u will bring bad luck to me... It will be best to end mine with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) / Kenyan Motorcyclist Carries 4 Passengers At Once (Photo, Video) / The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.