Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? (1354 Views)

Is Niger Delta Accommodating Nigeria? / Is Lagos State Truly Under The Seige Of The Ruling Party (APC) ??? / We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by MasterChen: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
So the new one I've been seeing in recent times is that Niger state is bigger than the SW. I just want to refute that nonsense before it becomes a trend. Niger state is 76,363 square km, the SW is 79, 665 square km. The gap is about the size of Lagos State. So how is Niger state bigger than the SW talkless of Yorubaland? Add that to the fact that Niger state is a desert for the most part. The sad thing is how these dummies brand their illiteracy as "FACT". 

Even if you want to get back at SWesterners for saying your potor sh+it+hole is just slightly bigger than Oyo state, you do it with proof. Erosion don almost chow the little land wey una get sef. Besides, Niger state isn't even your land. Abi Abiama development project don reach that side? grin

I want y'all potor yammerheads to do me a favor by replying me with the names of the schools you attended. We'll flog the hell out of your useless maths teachers. If you attended Epon-Ojuku grammar school, don't even bother replying.

Lastly, if I see any of you illiterates spewing that Niger state nonsense, na pankere get all of una

Radarada

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by python1: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
I wonder why the op dey bother himself about potopoto illiterates wey no sabi simple arithmetic. 76 can only be greater than 79 in the illiterate mind of potopoto donkeys.

7 Likes

Re: Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by Rmxr: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
God bless you. grin

6 Likes

Re: Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bàbá u funny fa. Lmao

5 Likes

Re: Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by Osuhatesosu: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
We’re well acquainted with how Igbo refugees take lie. You bursted their lies, OP.

2 Likes

Re: Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by kn23h(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
To be Igbo on nl is really pitiful.
Someone go just wake up anyhow and burst their lying liar burbles.

8 Likes

Re: Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
You are just another black man. Goes for all of you!
Re: Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by Desyner: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Niger state is very big but I doubt it is bigger than the SW.
Re: Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I write this comment with contrition as i am guilty of what i seek to dissuade others from doing. Following a spate of scathing attacks on the yoruba Nation by igbo youths online, i think it is time to throw in the towel and beat a tactical retreat. The needless d!ck measuring which saw youths of both tribes posting pictures of infrastructural development wherein the igbos were admirably able to put up a good show has brought to the fore the futility in arguing with the igbos over anything politics or development. Moreso, i find arguments with igbos on the vexed issue of Lagos as an anathema which should henceforth be desisted from. I propose a mechanism whereby the Yorubas would adopt the Modus Operandi of the Hausa - Fulani which has seen them refrain from the vitriolic and hate filled rhetoric that characterizes e-wars which we Southerners so much relish. Yoruba Youths should endeavor to unite and forge common goals which would see to the protection of Yoruba Interests in Nigeria. If we switch off internet wars with the igbos over Lagos, we would leave our igbo enemies confused as to our plans thereby ensuring victory in the long run.

It is apposite that i state at this juncture that the Igbos can never be defeated in Internet war because they are propelled by a deep sense of grief and hate for the Yoruba over their loss of the civil war and their displacement from the table where decisions are being taken in Nigeria. For the igbos, the e-wars are real and they take it more seriously. We yorubas take the whole thing with levity. We are naive of the deep seated animosity with which we are being faced with by our igbo neighbours hence, we are always bound to lose any internet war. It is therefore time to completely black out of internet wars with any igbo person on the politics of Nigeria. We are not built with the hate of the average igbo and we should always have that at the back of our minds when we waste valuable man hours arguing with an average igbo who has a force propelling him/her. My proposition inevitably means we would/should concede defeat when we sense that the igbos want to instigate an e-war in every thread. We must also agree that they are the richest tribe in Nigeria. We must in essence avoid them like a plague online while we strategise and internalise whatever our true feelings are about whatever lies being peddled by the Igbo. All omoluabi are urged to please adopt this recommendation as we cannot to waste our time engaging with a people that cannot be placated. Glorious yoruba youths must turn to hardwork and perseverance to protect further the interest of the race in Nigeria. Victories in needless internet wars count for nothing in real life. We as yorubas know who we are and what we are capable of as a people in Nigeria. We must not give in to the impulses of insecurity which demands that we win internet wars with the Igbos.

LET US ACCEPT THAT THE IGBOS HAVE WON THE WAR SO WE MAY HAVE PEACE ON OUR DIGITAL SPACE. ENOUGH OF THE BACK AND FORTH WITH THE IGBOS.

Oodua a gbewa ooooo. Ase!

NB: Kindly ignore any comment that seeks to forment tribal e-war
what's this one saying

who is deeply rooted in hate btw the both tribes??you claim to be neutral when all your posts are double stands against the Igbos.

truth is that the whole Igbo nation don't care about whatever that emanates from afonja mouth cos it's vented in hypocrisy and hate ...

all your post are all about Igbos,why not channel your energy in something worthwhile or you think N-power will sustain you through your lifespan..be wise undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by TheHistorian(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Is Niger State Truly Bigger Than The SouthWest? by MasterChen: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Desyner:
Niger state is very big but I doubt it is bigger than the SW.

They've been parroting it in recent times to get back at Yorubas and I didn't even see anyone refute it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Staff Of Federal Housing Authority Workers Begin 3 Days Warning Strike / Why I Love Kano Though Am Nt Frm There....add Urz / Buhari Is Not The First African President To Visit Trump At The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.