Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (36374 Views)

Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by paulstrings(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
1. The ones that'll be coming for Reunion.
You'll see them walking round TBS with their GPS on, trying to locate their lost long friends and family members. Goodluck with that

2. The ones that'll be coming to have fun
They 'll dance at the sound of the drums, take lots of photos, buy suya and drinks till they go bankrupt. May you receive the Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour.

3. The ones that came looking for a spouse/partner
The Lord will help you find what you looking for.

4. The ones that came to show off their iPhone X.
I will warn you in advance.If you are in this category, make your way to the VIP section or else, your phone might just have a History.

5. The ones that will come to exalt and Worship
Yep.. that's my category.. we came to worship and exalt Jesus our King.

6. The ones that will reserve seats for their clique.
These are the real Heroes.I can't wait to meet you. We are all guilty of that.

7. The ones that'll come to checkout the instrumentalist and new jams.
My category too..I'll be watching out for Tim Godfrey and the Xtreme crew, they are Lit. Travis Greene's band is also a wonder to behold. Their worship skills is Amazing and Energetic.

8. The ones that will Come to Pickpocket, steal and carryout mischevious acts.
May you have running stomach and dizziness.
Some might escape this prayer, so be careful saints. Watch and Pray.

9. The Ones that will Literally bring their Dancing shoes.
You'll see them showing off their dancing skills. even during worship, they'll still be grooving. But be warned, don't dance "One Corner" there else....

10. The ones that will be falling under anointing anyhow. The Lord is your strength

My prayer is that God'll accept our Worship as we lift up His holy name. See you there.

Source: http://lifeafternysc.com/types-people-youll-meet-experience-2017/

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by mikool007(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nice
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by Sirheny007(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who else doesn't give a shi.t about this program?
undecided

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ok..the ones that come and learn new trade in the business (centre) including new methods and options for tithing undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by johnstar(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
The ones that will come, just to have something to gossip about.

6 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by kennosklint(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
The sleeping maggots

8 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by mecuzee(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hilarious. Even our broilers are surprised! �

So we've got some super size broilers for you!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by Colybaly: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ok

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by kowema(f): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lol..
The ones that will come to record something to teach their choir

21 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by elsse(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin.....op you didn't put the ones that aren't going

Runs out of thread.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by 14teenK: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
People that are not going cos we cannot come and kill ourselves

26 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by AbiolaFawole(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
mental slavery

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by Alexgeneration(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
You forgot the fighters

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
I'm here waiting.. I need to meet with God tonight
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by surgecom(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
The sleeping sheeple nko?
Some are like Jonah. No matter how closer they are to the sounds/speakers, they will still sleep.

10 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by joseo: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
any one they are coming for doesn't matter....they should all still come......

my prayer is that they all encounter Jesus at the end of the night.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
wish i could make it.......
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by deeLima86(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
What about the young ones wey go dey cure their konji for any hidden corner. I weep for this generation cry

5 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by government77(f): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
God will help u all
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by johnstar(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
And the main man that will deceive ppl to pay for tyt and offering undecided
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by pweetygiftofGod(f): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
I will like to meet any Nairalander who'll be present at THE EXPERIENCE
please you must have great sense of humour cos both of us can't be introverted o
See you soon smiley

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by rawtouch: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by IamHopeful(f): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
The ones that would sleep all through the program but would only wake up at the slightest sound of music and just dance one corner. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by Sirheny007(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetygiftofGod:
please you must have great sense of humour cos both of us can't be introverted o
See you soon smiley

undecided undecided
Sister why not go to a bar?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by iamtardey: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
IDC
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by gurunlocker: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sirheny007:
Who else doesn't give a shi.t about this program?
undecided

You are entitled to your opinion, so the shi.t is only for you...

10 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetygiftofGod:
See you soon smiley
dem don come.......did u go dere to make friends

5 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by dayleke: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Can someone tell us about this ?
There are some of us that don't know nada bout it.
Tnks.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by pretty16(f): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pls who has VIP tickets?. The first time i went for the program, it was a VIP ticket. Was really awesome in his presence.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by johnstar(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetygiftofGod:
See you soon smiley

Juz say u ar looking for husband undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
pweetygiftofGod:
See you soon smiley
Like na AY SHOW u come for.. Shift joor

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety / My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.