Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Popular Lawyer Writes Sunday Adelaja Over Attacks On Dr. Paul Enenche, Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Lawyer Writes Sunday Adelaja Over Attacks On Dr. Paul Enenche, Others (1710 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Lawyer Writes Sunday Adelaja Over Attacks On Dr. Paul Enenche, Others by owukpa(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
A Benue-born lawyer and human rights activist, Bar Abbas Ochogwu has warned Sunday Adelaja of Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations, Ukraine over his constant attack on Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre and other ministers of God.

Adelaja had in a controversial video shared on his Facebook page, accused top Nigerian pastors of performing magic in the church.

Adelaja, who shared a video of Dr. Enenche, where him and his wife, Becky were seen proclaiming parental blessings on the congregation with their hands on their heads, said action was a ritual.

He also named other top ministers in the country for misleading congregation.

Reacting however, Ochogwu, in a letter addressed to the Kiev-based preacher warned him to desist from attacking God’s General, Enenche and the entire commission.

He cautioned the cleric against inviting the wrath of God upon his life with his constant attacks on God’s anointed.

His letter reads.

DR. SUNDAY ADELAJA’S CONSISTENT ATTACK OF DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

My attention has recently been drawn to certain derogatory remarks made by Sunday Adelaja alias DSA on God’s Servant my father in Lord, Dr Pastor Paul Enenche.

Initially, I dismissed the information as totally untrue and unthinkable until I looked up the said Dr. Sunday Adelaja and to my utter shock and bewilderment saw several files pop up of Dr. Sunday Adelaja making very strange, terrible, untrue, sad and unfortunate self-damming remarks about not just God’s servant Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche but other veterans in the gospel like Bishop David O. Oyedepo and Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

I am compelled circumstantially to do this write up to salvage the microscopic few who may be deceived by the personality of Dr. Sunday Adelaja maligning and attacking God, thinking they are attacking Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche, David O. Oyedepo and Pastor E.A. Adeboye to their own self-destruct as it happened in the matter of Dathan, Koran and Abiram who attacked Moses, the servant of God and the earth opened up to swallow them promptly (See Numbers 16:1-35). I also do this write up with a high sense of spiritual and moral responsibility calling on all Christians to rise and contend for the faith once delivered to the Fathers (Jude 3) as an attack on the Fathers of the faith is an attack on the Christian faith.

Dr. Sunday Adelaja in his posts in the electronic media continue maligning and castigate other Ministers as being totally wrong except himself. A core manifestation of carnality according to the scriptures.

The scriptures are clear on those who are not afraid to speak up against God's annointed. I denounce in strong terms the continuous denigration of the personality of God’s servant Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche and urge all Christian and faithful followers of the Ministry of Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche not to be distracted or daunted by this for we are not unaware of the devices of the enemy.

Re: Popular Lawyer Writes Sunday Adelaja Over Attacks On Dr. Paul Enenche, Others by Nutase: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
It is well.
Re: Popular Lawyer Writes Sunday Adelaja Over Attacks On Dr. Paul Enenche, Others by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
criticism will take Dr Paul Enenche, even higher

Next year, on or before May 2018, there would be an upsurge at the dedication of the Glory sanctuary, "The Lord's Garden" and this man will just be looking .........
Re: Popular Lawyer Writes Sunday Adelaja Over Attacks On Dr. Paul Enenche, Others by Graciouscharis: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Sunday Adelaja is just a hypocrite. A man that confessed to committing adultery with countless women and was accused of fraud suddenly started criticizing Nigerian pastors because he wants to return to Nigeria. Smh.

Mr Judginus, if you want to return back and open a church go and do evangelism. Stop ridiculing Christianity.
Re: Popular Lawyer Writes Sunday Adelaja Over Attacks On Dr. Paul Enenche, Others by abbeyty(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2017
zombies defending their slave masters.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye Over Shade / Welcome Me To The Atheist Family / 2023 Top 10 Richest Pastors In Edo State And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.