Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (2309 Views)

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Traditional Marriage Rites Ceremony Of Umudioka Town, Dunukofia Lga Of Anambra S / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by gondon(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
L
Re: . by gondon(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
g
Re: . by gondon(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
a
Re: . by luckyz4rea(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
gondon:
Greetings.
I am an Igbo guy and wish to to get married to d most peaceful woman on planet earth. She hails from ORON in AKWA-IBOM....... Presently, things aren't smooth as before but wanna get married to her.
Her family are aware of us and have given their go ahead, but due to financial stuff and my travelling abroad stuff, I spoke to her about getting pregnant , which she gave a YES answer and truthfully, she have been so nice and peaceful........

My question goes like this.

What re d negative effect of it(getting pregnant or giving birth before marriage) from the Oron Akwa ibom tradition..

Materials needed for Traditional or Introduction.

Amount to budget for either of the two.

Songsong.

Reasonable Responses please.

You have murdered sosongo in broad day light!
O ga o
Re: . by gondon(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
luckyz4rea:

You have murdered sosongo in broad day light! O ga o
lol
Re: . by delugajackson: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
I think it's better you do the normal things first. Getting her pregnant now will make things a bit stressful for both of you.

If it happens, just go ahead and wife her ASAP.

As for the marriage rites, bros you go spend.
Re: . by gondon(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
delugajackson:
I think it's better you do the normal things first. Getting her pregnant now will make things a bit stressful for both of you.

If it happens, just go ahead and wife her ASAP.

As for the marriage rites, bros you go spend.

please tell me about d marriage rites
Re: . by delugajackson: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Some stuffs are standard, you don't pay for them.

You just provide them as listed out for you.

But you don't have problems, as some of the items can be debated upon.

Re: . by gondon(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
delugajackson:
Some stuffs are standard, you don't pay for them.

You just provide them as listed out for you.

But you don't have problems, as some of the items can be debated upon.

OK

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ten Taboos In Igboland, No 5 Can Cost Your Life / Whats Your Favorite Ethnicity In Nigeria, Apart From Your own? / The Ukaan Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.