Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. (37454 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Wizkid's MOBO 2017 Award & Beating Jay Z & Drake / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Daminaj1(f): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
DAMINAJ.COM

Davido & Wizkid recently made Nigeria and Africa as a whole proud by breaking records at the recently concluded MOBO awards and the congratulations are still trooping in.

From fans to politicians and fellow artistes, the general tone has been to celebrate the superstar rather than continue to argue about who is better. (We all know they are both amazing).

Dbanj who was signed to Kanye West's Good Music and one of the first to try to take contemporary African music to the world had this to say.

So proud of my brothers . Africa to the World . We taking Over Globally. Always knew from day one that we could change the Narrative of stories and our generation from local to International. So happy and proud of the Movement.

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/12/so-proud-of-my-brothers-dbanj-reacts-to.html

lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by eezeribe(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dbanj started the journey,wizkid and Davido quickly overtook...

54 Likes

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by NwaAmaikpe: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
shocked

I can only imagine the envy and jealousy eating him up now.

Considering he was amongst the first to start the international movement with his Snoop Dogg collabo.

If only he didn't leave Don Jazzy, his life wouldn't have been such a write-off.

95 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Gundel(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sorry, where is scatter wale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by kingxsamz(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Considering he was amongst the first to start the international movement with his Snoop Dogg collabo.

If only he didn't leave Don Jazzy, his life wouldn't have been such a write-off.

It shall never be well with that person wey do u like this...

292 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by okonja(m): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2017
Not bad... cool cool
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by itspzpics(m): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2017
am happy mysef
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Jodha(f): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2017
Wizkid...my crush dah year...
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Kingsleyuc(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2017
naija we are so proud of them....

cake baking and decoration full course training pdf and videos download free...check my profile
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by mandhip: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62899265] shocked

Lol , all this dumb jazzy dogs self, una no dey tire ni?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by mandhip: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2017
All this dumb jazzy dogs, una no dey tire ni? After 5 yes u still dey talk jazzy hahaha.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by koolgee(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Diso60090(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2017
Na now he wake up or heard about the award

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Kellysms(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2017
eezeribe:
Dbanj started the journey,wizkid and Davido quickly overtook...

the sky is wide enough for every bird to fly.

17 Likes

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by oshe11: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2017
The way People carry this award for head U go think say na Grammy or WorldCup?

10 Likes

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by youngbravian(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Must you talk?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by joviegghead: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2017
OK. The praises wizkid and Davido are receiving is mainly because of the fact that wizkid's award is just an exceptional achievement.. Winning African act at MOBO awards is not a new thing.. Dbanj, 9ice and others have achieved that.. But not best international act.. Simply put, davido is a recipient of all these praises by association.. But take nothing away from him. The boy is good, but wizzy edges him out. I love them both.. Repping naija. Who says they can't win Grammy.. Dbanj we've heard u. Ur time has pass. These are the lords of the game now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Rebuke: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can you not not be an ass hole for a day?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2017
Daminaj1:

So proud of my brothers . Africa to the World . We taking Over Globally. Always knew from day one that we could change the Narrative of stories and our generation from local to International. So happy and proud of the Movement.

Thanks for sharing

The sky is big enough

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by creatorsverse(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2017
D banj doesn't know that overtaking is allowes
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Goldenheart(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2017
so so reaction
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by 9jatatafo(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Faded artist
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by RichardMcCl: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Na now he wake up or heard about the award
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have a right to your opinions
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by nNEOo(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Dbanj

Is a samurai no a musician angry

If he had guts why didn't he answer when we called him out bloody coward angry

Wizkid and devido the merci and Ronaldo of the moment angry

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by firstclassmumu: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2017
yoruba boys making nigeria proud ride on guys...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know what twisted mind u have but ...........
I like it grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by waxxydude: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2017
Naso, all of them don dey follow Dbanj way.

Davido don go dey lick one unknown cardi B yansh for there, wizkid sef too, but the thing wey tire me for wizkid case be say; davido dey lick better babe ass, wizkid on the other hand dey suck breezy and ko prick. cheesy

I still dey wonder how he gave drake a head even when he didn't come closer. undecided undecided

Na joke i dey o

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by cucuzee247(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2017
Did you read this post or someone explained to you? I can only imagine how dull and judgemental you are [color=#990000][/color]

If only he didn't leave Don Jazzy, his life wouldn't have been such a write-off.[/quote]
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by medolab90(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2017
Next
Re: Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. by STARKACE(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't just get it, is it that your brain cells were replaced with that of a lower animal or you just gat a malfunctioning brain. You have never comment anything reasonable on nairaland.

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi With Her Mother And Sisters (Photo) / Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe With Their Daughters / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.